Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 1-3-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 1-3-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 am

1-3-2014 *Bluwolf ~Once we rv there is at least a 30 day exchange period, it has always been that way (for there are trillions around the world to be recollected)...

1-3-2014 *Poppy3 ~WE DO KNOW THAT FOR A TARRIF TAX TO PRODUCE ANY CASH FLOW...THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE A VALUE ON THE CURRENCY OR THE TAX WILL AMOUNT TO NEXT TO ZERO. SAME IS ALSO TRUE FOR THE HCL LAW BEING IMPLEMENTED. WITHOUT A VALUE ON THE CURRENCY THEY COULD NOT PAY THE PEOPLE THE 17% THEY ARE TO RECEIVE FROM OIL REVENUES. WE ALSO KNOW THEY CAN'T SELL THE BONDS WITHOUT SOME VALUE PLACED ON THEM THAT IS BACKED BY EITHER THE IMF, WORLD BANK, OR UNITED NATIONS. ...WITHOUT SOME AGENCY OR GOVERNMENT BACKING THEM, ANYONE WOULD BE CRAZY TO INVEST IN THEM. THE BIGGEST QUESTION IS, ARE THE U N LEADERSHIP GOING TO PLACE IRAQ BACK UNDER SANCTIONS LIKE THEY SAID FOR NOT MEETING THEIR NEGOTIATED...DEADLINES THEY AGREED TO WHEN ASKING TO HAVE THE SANCTIONS LIFTED.

1-3-2014 *Delta ~[WOULD IT BE SAFE TO SAY IF THEY JUST ONLY DID ONE THING ON THE LIST THEY WOULD HAVE TO HAVE A RATE?] YES...BIG MISTAKE IF THEY DON'T CHANGE THE RATE, I WAS JUST WATCHING ON IRAQIA TV PEOPLE ARE UPSET ALREADY AT THE PORT OF BASRA, AND IT WAS THE FIRST DAY, SO IF THEY DON'T CHANGE THE RATE AND GIVE IRAQI POWER OF PURCHASE!!! IT WILL BE A BIG PROBLEM ON THE WAY.

1-3-2013 *TerryK ~I HAD FOUR SOURCES CALL ME YESTERDAY AND TO BE HONEST THEY WERE PRETTY HYPED. WHAT IM BEING TOLD IS IT IS THE UST AND FEDS HOLDING THIS UP AS THEY ARE WAITING ON GOLD STANDARD THAT WAS TO COME INTO PLAY YESTERDAY. DON'T KNOW WHAT THE DELAY IS NOW.

1-3-2014 *Eagle1 ~A friend at the WTO on the US Trade Delegation said that Iraq was inducted into the WTO on Sunday but nothing will be released “publicly” until the currency reset goes live “shortly”. Sources all agree that from what the CBI, BIS, WTO, IMF, GOI are saying it is very possible to see the new rate on Saturday/Sunday. Reminding everybody about the Chap.7 agreement Shabibi signed to “Reinstate” the IQD…I feel it’s a Reinstatement and not a Revalue. But, a deal may have been made with Kuwait to come out at $4.25 and Kuwait will RV the KWD to be a little higher...my sources opinion is he expects the IQD to come out within a few cents of Kuwaits KWD. These are calculations based on the information in articles as well.

1-3-2014 *Nova ~I'd be very concerned and it would have been a “bad day today [Thursday]” if we have seen the tariff law implemented and the CBI holding an auction. However that did NOT happen, which means that something really did “happen”! The Tariff law went into effect today [Thursday] and the CBI did NOT hold an auction—The CBI did not transact any business today which means that’s something is changing, something is happening. The Iraqi financial system was shut down and not transacting any business…IMO, the days are numbered how long they can continue to hide the rate. With the Tariff law enacted, the goods in Iraq must be repriced for the tariff. If the rate is not revealed…it all becomes “Undone”. The fact that the CBI did not transact business today and the ISX is closed is very telling. It is what we want to see. IMO, the ISX must be down when the rate is changed because the valuation of the companies is in USD…trading takes place in IQD but the capital and valuation is in USD. When the new rate comes out….the stocks, capital and corporate valuations must be reset to IQD for the new rate. IMO, I do not believe the tariff can be enacted at 1166. They must have a tariff law in place to become a member of the WTO. A possible scenario is that the tariff law was enacted on Jan 2nd…but the financial structure was not open. The books for 2014 have not been opened yet, but with the tarrif law in place within a couple of days the financial system will be turned back on with a new rate...This is speculation based on the articles and what the CBI GOE and WTO are saying and doing. They must tell the world what the new rate is or they cannot sell product to the world, or have trade, ect…I believe the CBI must show the new rate when they reopen. So many things hinge upon it and everything is pointing to it being released.

1-3-2014 *TNT Tony ~I never thought we would still be talking about this. The effective date of RV in Iraq is 12/1/2013. The effective date of the international RV is 12/31/2013. The reason they can get away with doing that is because some countries have accepted the rate. The US didn't accept it, but others did which made it international. Several countries have the $3.44 rate at their CBI's. Things being done so official activation takes place here.I was told you should have a great great weekend...you should have had a great morning...there were minor security issues last night. All is on a positive track this morning and we should still have a great weekend...[Are the rates still in $32-36 range?] The [contract] rates are still holding, it's part of the plan now. And they raised the market rate to over $6.

1-3-2014 *Millionday ~The tariff and customs laws are activated so they are now hustling to get all the ports ready and the budget through and the rate to where it should be to have fair pricing that is for global trade. the law is law so they have to act and with the fact that it is now activated -- they are ready and in the position so that in itself i can say is news and huge news. the rate will be changed by data entry when it is changed as it does as it fluctuates throughout the world. we do not have to wait for budget. so the news that the tariff and customs is activated is huge and now we wait for saturday and all other movements in the strategic framework. we should see news galore coming in the next few days.

1-3-2014 *TerryK ~I GOT THIS TONIGHT FROM A SOURCE... SHE SAID IF THIS DOES NOT GO THIS WEEK NOT TO LOOK FOR IT TILL MARCH.

1-3-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Locals in Iraqi Kurdistan have found themselves unable to withdraw cash from their banks, despite the fact that they have enough in their accounts." this is great to see -- they are not giving money out at the banks...frozen accounts is what we would call that here...cash - green back - there is none so that is very exciting with what we have been looking for.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's