Follow us! Follow us!

12-02-11 Jonnywg, Bear5642, BGG & Poppy3

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

12-02-11 Jonnywg, Bear5642, BGG & Poppy3

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:38 pm

12-2-2011-Jonnywg I am not making a statement at this time. The information I received is too senstive to be published. Unfortunately I have been in this position for over a week. I will say that it appears most of the issues are resolved and are in our best interests. I also have been officially asked not to comment on the lockdown any more. I can tell you the bank screens/paid forex show 00.000 hopefully this is for the last weekend. I am extremely positive and excited. We must remain collected as we will all have decisions to make.

12-2-2011-Bear5642 I CAN TELL EVERYONE TODAY TO COMPLETELY STOP WORRYING THIS WILL HAPPEN AND CANT GIVE ANY SPECIFICS...I HAVE SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE AND EVERYTHING IS DONE DONE DONE AND WE JUST WAIT PATIENTLY...THIS CAN HAPPEN TODAY OR NO LATER THAN NEXT WEEK. TONS OF THINGS HAVE BEEN WORKED AND NEGOTIATED AND IT IS ALL FOR OUR BENEFIT BELIEVE WHEN I TELL YOU IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS MORE THAN EVER. THE ITEMS THAT WERE IN THE WAY HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH AND IT IS NOW A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE...THIS CAN GO DOWN IN A SECOND.

12-2-11-BGG CH 7 also allows the freezing of some assets for repayment - which is why people are stuck on the financial aspects of it - but the "teeth" of the deal is the implied "pre-authorization" of force. I am pretty sure we'll have "immunity" for our people and an RV in hand before CH 7 goes anywhere. I think today's announcements will be interesting...They have already handed Camp Victory back over to Iraq (on the news last nite).

12-2-2011-Poppy3 There was an article a few weeks back that state from the un that when they rv their currency they will automatically be released from all further chapter 7 sanctions. So all they have to do is rv and chapter 7 is complete?
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's