Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-19-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-19-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:42 am

3-18-2014 *Red Lily ~Article quote: "Adel Al-Lami said "morning," the completion of the first phase of the project, which came up with recommendations on important areas of economic expansion, business, building permits, import and export, indicating that the recommendations submitted to the Government and it is hoped that it will be implemented" MORE FOCUS ON "LAWS OF SUBSTANCE" THAT WILL "INCREASE IRAQ'S GDP" THIS IS GREAT NEWS. TARIFFS!!! INVESTMENT LAWS!!! BANKING LAWS!!!

3-18-2014 *Stryker ~[Does the Iraqi dinar need to be a convertible currency for full accession into the World Trade Organization (WTO)?] My answer would be yes, it does need to be convertible and tradable internationally or at least with the other members of the WTO before accession into the WTO. Another must is that Iraq or any other country looking for accession into the WTO must have no restrictions on their currency according to Article VIII of the IMF Articles of Agreement and all countries acceded by the WTO must agree to this IMF article. [Is this the year we will see the Iraqi dinar achieve a form of convertibility?] I will answer yes as long as they can get a few more laws passed that is required by the WTO and gain Article VIII compliance by the IMF.

3-18-2014 *BGG ~Article: "Breaking News …Baghdad, Erbil reach agreement over exporting oil, endorsing Budget" Quote: "The Central Government and Kurdistan Region have reached a compromise over exporting the oil and endorsing the Budget. An informed source stated to All Iraq News Agency (AIN) "KR agreed upon exporting its oil thought SOMO Oil Company where the official announcement of the agreement will be within two days." "The two sides agreed upon endorsing the General Budget next week after settling the disputes over it," the source concluded."

3-18-2014 *Bluwolf ~Let it be known that the plan still is in motion and that there are no changes in the plan. We are still on high alert even though some high rollers...are trying to harm LEGACY for the last time. I was informed that the Global Currency Reset will transpire no matter what. The voice from Washington is conducent and strong and the go has been given and the goal is now imminent and will be achieved briefly, maybe as we speak.

3-18-2014 *wmawhite ~[this news of a contractual resolution on the export of oil and budget consensus is very encouraging.] for the Kurds to announce, IMO...outstanding! it will take a lot to move the Kurds off of center...for them to even appear cooperative they must have received something they truly wanted...also, if there truly is an agreement/contract in place, this opens up the possibility of the budget being voted on. a lot of people think when they are saying money they are talking dinar but its really petro dollars...oil is traded worldwide with the dollar. Iraq has to convert those dollars into IQD...however, if they enter the world market with the IQD at 1166 they will go broke very quickly.

3-18-2014 *Poppy3 ~I WILL BE TOTALLY SHOCKED IF MALIKI REMOVES TURKI. HE HAS FOLLOWED MALIKI'S INSTRUCTIONS AND GONE AGAINST THE IMF FOR MONTHS. NOW TURKI MAY NOT WANT TO PLACE THE VALUE THAT MALIKI WANTS ON THE CURRENCY BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN TOLD HE CAN'T AND SUSTAIN IT ON THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL.

3-18-2014 *tlm724 ~Article: "Coin and raise the value of the dinar traded between inflation prevents citizens" Quote: "The coin will have an important role and is effective in raising the value of the Iraqi dinar." the only way the coin will work is to remove the 3 zeros and add value to it, period!

3-18-2014 *Millionday ~a committee is being created to work the budget and also the un report from UNSC is coming out on the 27th by [Ban Ki] MOON and the US will hold the funds until may 22nd by extension of dfi -- unless it is appealed.

3-19-2014 *wmawhite ~[do you feel this will happen during this month or after the elections?] IMO...still prior to the elections...however, the Finance Committee stated last year that there would be a significant change in value of the IQD BY...BY June 2014...eitherway, it will happen...

3-19-2014 *Dinar Daddy ~I heard some really positive news today! This is the best I’ve felt about the reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar into the international community of global currencies in quite some time. The reinstatement of Iraq’s currency is imminent (1 day or 1 year…hearing by the end of April)... Iraq’s currency will be brought back in with the rest of the world and it will increase in value. It HAS to! Iraq is one of the wealthiest countries on the planet... Rates, Dates, Amounts, Hows, Whats, and Whys are known by NO ONE outside those who are involved. Those who call the shots don’t reveal their information because of who they are. I don’t want to give a timeline for anything but I’m hopeful between now and the end of April that we may have a few real answers. The skeptical side of me wants to hedge my bet through the end of the year and maybe even longer just to be safe. The hopeful side of me wants to scream specifics. Now with this, I’m hoping you can read between the lines, be aware, stand at the ready, keep your expectations in line, and wait. It’s amazing what can happen over the course of a 30 minute conversation to change a perspective. I’ve done almost a 180 in my hopes, though I’ve always known I’d make a nice return on this speculative play. I’m cautiously hopeful that what I’ve dreamed about for myself, my family, my friends...over the past five or so years may actually finally come true. I’m once again optimistic! ...what I’ve shared in this post is all speculation. I’ve shared because I have tremendous hope and I couldn’t contain it. I just want you all to be aware and alert.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's