Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-21-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-21-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:05 am

3-20-2014 *TNT Tony ~Everything is progressing towards our goal. There was a minor or major hiccup last night, depending on how you want to look at it. Either way, it is resolved and over with. This morning I have received nothing but positive news. Things are being finalized as I write this. I am really, really, really feeling SUPERFANTASTIC at this moment and looking to get better.

3-20-2014 *EXOGEN ~Article quote: "MP for the coalition of state law gum honest decision by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to withdraw the hand of Abdul-Basit Turki administration of the central bank and the appointment of the secretary-general of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords instead of him..." HOT OFF THE PRESS: TURKI IS NO LONGER THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ.

3-20-2014 *Red Lily ~Hopefully getting closer to seeing Malikis demise. They are talking a lot about getting them up to speed in their laws as it relates to the GLOBAL FORUM...of course theyve been talking about that for a while..but I AM SEEING MORE AND MORE OF IT... as long as we are moving FORWARD.

3-20-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Deputy for Maliki's coalition reveals America to provide proposals to contain the crisis, Baghdad and Erbil" The US has stepped up to the mediation table and may have an answer that is agreeable to both the Kurds and Baghdad according to an MP of the State Law coalition...this is good news if it can be trusted...they are now looking at possibly next Tuesday as a Parliament session with the budget back on the agenda for the second reading.

3-20-2014 *Mnt Goat ~All news is so good right now we might see this GCR and best of all finally the grand ending, the ending we all have been waiting for so long. Hang in there and stay calm! It is coming to us shortly. There is enormous pressure from everyone involved to see this GCR through to conclusion and do it now.

3-21-2014 *Poppy3 ~I received a call telling me that Christine Legarde and Jack Lew, 2 top people in world finance are supposed to have a nationwide broadcast between now and the 1st of April. What would these 2 be announcing to the world on all networks?

3-21-2014 *EXOGEN ~HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! Washington welcomes the announcement of Arbil, the export of oil and confirm the continuing role of mediator "neutral" for a settlement with Baghdad. RED CHAMPAGNE NOW BACK ON ICE!!!

3-21-2014 *BGG ~I still have reservations that Maliki getting rid of Turki is real. There still seems to be a lot of moving parts to this thing & I don't know if they have really decided to do this or not. Turki doing everything that Maliki has wanted him to do may or may not be entirely correct. I'm somewhere on the middle on this. I think that he has been a useful tool to Maliki. He may not have done everything that Maliki has wanted but hasn't hurt him either...he hasn't been "in your face" like Shabibi was. Maliki needs someone in there now that will do his bidding for him. I believe it's happening, we just don't know the time frame, but it makes Maliki look really desperate. It is my speculation if this CBI move was geared around pro currency reform, pro votes, pro Maliki then he will do it later in the election cycle which is only 10 days away from really starting, supposedly April 1.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's