Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-30-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-30-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:34 am

3-29-2014 *tlm724 ~Article: "Mahmoud Othman stresses convergence of Gat considered significantly between the federal government and the province on the budget and oil" The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) covers international trade in goods. The workings of the GATT agreement are the responsibility of the Council for Trade in Goods (Goods Council) which is made up of representatives from all WTO member countries. so see how this is alll tied together? The budget, the HCL agreements, article 140 and the WTO...all linked like a chain...and they are doing what is required to move them forward economically, imo.

3-29-2014 *TNT Tony ~Everything is going great and we are still in the anytime they want arena. I'm ready and you should be.

3-29-2014 *Shredd ~[is the CBI ready for something as big as a revalue? especially with all the gold reserves?] I think they are ready to remove the zeros which should bring with it a change in the value.

3-29-2014 *Millionday [...if the rate is in the budget, how long before it gets to us?] if, and this is not anything but if by me --- underlined twice...if the new value for the country as in the redenomination and the removal of three zeros is in the budget --- when it is put in as law -- it will go into effect then or the date given but it is for fiscal year 2014 so of course it would be then ---- the result of this would be the rates set for international exchange as well -- due to the new value on their CBI...just saying if that is how it is -- the law would be made law. it is against their constitution--what some are saying --- Maliki can not and does not have the power to postpone the elections.

3-29-2014 *Mnt Goat ~If you were paying attention...last spring and summer you heard all about the changes effecting this process. These were changes that were first planned to be implemented as minor changes to the process that then grew into a monster and out of necessity finally into a lengthy implementation process. We heard about all the testing issues and delays. We all thought that the RV was going to happen at any moment, as we did not understand the total plan and scope of all the reforms necessary prior to any currency revaluations...the big picture...if you really want to know where we are in this RV process follow the IMF plan. I will also once again tell you they are ready and have been ready for months now...Do you now know we are very close to seeing the completion of the global reset.

3-29-2014 *Shredd ~[When they start the removing of the zeroes...is it immediate?] I would think a change would be immediate since the supply of new notes would be at risk and it would cost the CBI quite a bit if Iraqis could get the new dinar at a really low rate and then it would float or increase later...that scenario would be very costly to CBI...by contrast, if the new notes are released at the same time an initial rate is set, only the old notes currently in their hands would appreciate.

3-30-2014 *Eagle1 ~How can Frank be right that there is only an RV and not a GCR, while I'm right in saying that there IS and MUST BE a GCR? ...knowing what I know from behind the scenes at the IMF, Christine [Legarde] isn't about to stand by and allow an RV of the IQD without other nations getting to join in this restructuring. Could we see an RV of the IQD and a later GCR? Sure! The kicker here is that "later" is going to be measured in microseconds, minutes or hours at worst -- not weeks or months. Everything is in play, and everything is in a state of readiness for both possibilities. Christine [Legarde] has made it clear to many that she is willing to bypass the U.S. and move ahead with the Global Currency Reset. A meeting is planned with the IMF and the World Bank on April 10 and 11. It is conceivable that if we don't get an RV/GCR by that date that a decision could be made to move ahead unilaterally with the other nations. Am I predicting that? No. I'm expecting things to move without us having to reach such a confrontational stage. We're in the midst of something exciting, and whether we see it this weekend, next week, or the week after is less important than the fact that we are coming to the finish line!

3-30-2014 *Randy Koonce ~One of the things to go over is that fact that the IMF and UN have not been very forceful in making Iraq complete the things they agree upon...After such the IMF in the urgency to get this RV done was to give Maliki more concessions, which creates a spoiled kid effect which Maliki does not need more of. If anyone thinks the RV is not going to happen they need to sell out, I on the other hand will not sell even if it took 5 more years because the currency that you hold will one day go back to its value it has maintained for a long time in the 70s. Non Disclosures are not for the individuals who are buying dinar so they do not matter...They were for major banks and News agencies, which is why the news will not cover the RV and that almost none of the banks talk about it... The window I gave that went to Sunday has moved because the IMF and UN have no resolve. So it moved to Monday morning...if we pass that date then guys I believe we will be here at least to the Election which starts in April... So pray for this window and that we do not have to go into April...Just pray for this weekend. Check CBI.IQ. I do feel strong we are just about done but this thing has made so many turns it looks like a snake around your arm. I am extremely hopeful at this time.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's