Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 4-8-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 4-8-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:28 am

4-7-2014 *TNT Tony ~The info is basically the same. Everything is done...just a timing issue. Some things took longer than expected to get completed. It is still happening. The LD's are out all over Iraq. They are using different rates in different regions...3.41, 3.71, 1166....5 different rates...it's confusing. They are still saying on tv that between now and the 14th they would see a change and be one of the richest countries in the world. The elections start in Iraq in 4 days and it's critical this be done before start of elections. I don't think they will want to wait until Friday. There is nothing negative to say. We are truly where we always wanted to be...on the door step waiting for it to be done. Everything is very positive at this moment. People are excited saying this is a day like no other...agreements are in place, i's are dotted & t's are crossed. We are down to where it actually could happen...let's look for it.

4-7-2014 *wmawhite ~"Finance Committee: Iraqi dinar stable and the central bank that manages to improve and put it in front of other currencies Baghdad..." that particular member of the Finance Committee is stating that the IQD is not truly valued at the currency rate and the CBI needs to move forward and put the rate where it belongs...well ahead of other currencies.

4-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~OLD POPPY3 TOLD YOU LAST WEEK THAT A DELEGATION FROM THE CBI WAS MEETING IN WASHINGTON AND THEN IN NEW YORK...WELL THIS MUST BE THE RESULTS OF THOSE MEETING ---- THIS IS A HEADLINE I JUST GOT: BREAKING NEWS: IRAQ IS NOW ELIGIBLE TO ENTER THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION April 6, 2014...Iraq is now eligible to enter the World Trade Organization. THIS IS SAYING THE HAVE MET ALL THE REQUIREMENT TO ENTER LEGALLY NOW ALL THEY NEED IS TO RV AND THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME A FULL MEMBER AND HAVE A TRADABLE CURRENCY WHERE WE CAN GET PAID.

4-7-2014 *Millionday ~[Did they pass the budget?] the budget is not listed as law on iraqi parliament but is listed as legislation -- that is why you can read it at some sites and trust it is not voted through but is written and listed as legislation.

4-7-2014 *wmawhite ~I find it very interesting that they continue to find ways not to agree on the budget...yet in reality...the income/investment part of the budget needs a rate in order for the budget to work. Understand, the operational side of the budget is NOT affect by the rate...it is the (as they call it) the Investment side of the budget that is affected by their exchange rate...which they do not have,...yet.

4-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~I SAID LAST WEEK THAT ONE OF MY SOURCES HAD TOLD ME TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION THE 9TH THROUGH THE 15TH . THEY JUST TOLD ME CLOSER TO THE 9TH...SAID THINGS NEEDED WAS FURTHER AHEAD THAN THEY THOUGHT. TIME WILL TELL.

4-7-2014 *Stryker ~I hope you all had a great weekend...the only thing that happened in Iraq was a further delay in the budget approval. There is a move to disrupt the elections by Maliki and everyone knows this. For those that believe the RV will take place this week don't hold your breath. The good news is that international banks are gearing up to do business in Iraq and Iraq is preparing to go global. Folks, this is where we need them to be for us to see a return on our investment.

4-8-2014 *Poppy3 ~THEY TRULY THINK THEY HAVE MET ALL LEGAL CONDITIONS THEY WHERE ASK TO MEET TO BECOME A MEMBER [WTO]. THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN MEMBERS AS A GUEST OBSERVER POSITION SO THEIR TRANSITION WILL BE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY WHEN THE RV HITS. THEY ARE POSITIONED NOW SO THAT MANY THINGS WILL MOVE FAST. THIS IS ANOTHER BIG STEP THEY HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THE WAY SO THEY CAN CONTINUE TO MOVE THEIR ECONOMY TO THE FOREFRONT OF THEIR WORLD BUSINESS. THEY ARE NOT DOING ALL THIS FOR NOTHING THEY HAVE A PLAN AND THEY ARE MOVING IT FORWARD. LOOK AT ALL THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED AND DONE IN THE LAST MONTH TOWARDS ECONOMY AND BACKING THEIR RESERVES WITH MORE HUGE RESERVES--- OF COURSE IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO HAVE THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE WORLD YOU BETTER MAKE SOME PREPARATION AND BE PREPARED.

4-8-2014 *Enorrste ~Article: "The Central Bank put the icons in the currency to help the visually impaired to know" I find it interesting that only 250 and 500 dinar notes are being changed. This only makes sense if they will, at least for a time, remain in circulation longer than the other large (000) notes that will be gradually removed as the value of the dinar rises. If they were doing anything else (RV or LOP) then why only these two notes? We may reasonably expect that these two denominations will become more and more important as the value of the dinar rises, even though right now their value is only about $.25 and $.50 each. At 10 cents per dinar, however, they become worth $25 and $50 each, and at $1 they become worth $250 and $500 each. We can see, therefore, that this change is part of the plan to gradually move to a float in which these two denominations, in particular, gain in value. Of course we know that the large notes will then be worth too much to remain in circulation and smaller denominations will also come on line "as needed" as the value of the dinar rises. To sum up: this is a good sign that they are continuing to prepare for a change in the value of the dinar.

4-8-2014 *EXOGEN ~[what is stopping Iraq from printing all new currency, which they supposedly have done, get rid of their old currency, which they have done as best they can off the streets of Iraq and just cancel that currency and support only their LD's?] THE LD'S ARE ALREADY OUT IN IRAQ. WE TRACKED THE SHIPMENTS LAST YEAR AS THEY WERE BEING DELIVERED WITH SECURITY. THE LD'S JUST STARTED CIRCULATING AS CITIZENS AND BANKS WERE GETTING PISSED OFF, AND THERE ARE NOW SEVERAL DIFFERENT RATES ON THE QI CARDS IN IRAQ AS OF RIGHT NOW.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's