Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 4-28-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 4-28-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:42 am

4-27-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Citizens seem to lack optimism the next election" Iraqi voters are voicing their lack of interest, lack of optimism that anything of significance will change in this upcoming election...they believe it is basically predetermined and often driven by foreign affairs as to how their government will be shaped...they make it sound like Iraq is a puppet country being played by the world countries in control...probably not too far from the truth.

4-28-2014 *Tlar ~[The CBI told us they need to print new 50, 250 and 1000...with the new technology...Asked how long the new printing of the 50.. 250 and 1000 should take...?] Approximately about one to one and a half months from the day the contract was let the new currency should be ready to pass out. So these new notes should begin replacing the existing notes and circulating no later than sometime in June IMO...That's why I believe the first chance we will have to potentially see an RV is July1st, which also happens to coincide with the new accounting period. The CBI under both Shabibi and now Turki have stated their desire to not implement this project in the middle of an accounting period...I believe the way the timing on everything is lining up means that July 1st is the next most likely target.

4-28-2014 *TerryK ~I GUESS U ALL HAVE HEARD THE RUMORS...RATES IN THE LAND DOWN UNDER THIS WEEKEND CANNOT CONFIRM BUT TOLD THAT IT WAS TIED TO A TEST WITH FOREX SYSTEM THEN A IN COUNTRY RATE IN IRAQ COUPLE OF BUCKS...CAN NOT CONFIRM THERE EITHER. SEEMS LIKE A LOT OF SMOKE. LOTS GOING ON WITH ELECTION.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's