Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-3-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-3-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat May 03, 2014 8:51 am

5-2-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Central Bank: Delete the zeros from the currency is linked to the stability of the political and economic situation" Interesting news out of Turki and the CBI this morning...especially since it is a Holy day for them...he is quoted as saying the lifting of the 000's will not happen unless there is a need from a political and economic situation in Iraq...that is a pretty bold statement from him that he sees "both" a political situation AND an economic situation being the cause of lifting the 000's...well if the election results put them in a bind like in 2010...AND the fact that they don't have a budget for 2014 STILL...IMO...that sounds like the perfect timing for him to take this action...he also denies that this restructuring of the currency would take place next year...oh that sounds good to me.

5-2-2014 *Stryker ~Turki announces today that the central bank will proceed without hesitation to apply the project raise zeros from the local currency once the political and economic situation is settled in the country. Folks, if you're not excited you are just not paying attention...

5-2-2014 *TNT Tony ~Everybody was ready yesterday. The US officially accepted the rate. Teams were launched across the US. Exact times set for things to happen. We had a live rate...had one of our own people scheduled to CE this morning. Everything was great until there was a "glitch". It was now basically reset this morning. Meetings are going on now and this morning. Things scheduled for later today and tomorrow. The biggest thing was again this morning in the mosque they announced the RI has happened and their currency has been accepted internationally...two weekends in a row. Celebrations are scheduled to begin and announcements sometime between now and Monday. We are in a good place. Things are going in our direction. It's a great day, a great weekend...this is coming to the end.

5-2-2014 *DC ~The RI was initiated last Saturday pm/Sunday am and it's an international mandate that everybody must follow. We are beyond the notification timeline to do so.This morning in the Mosque the RI was announced yet again. They announced that they were reinstated and internationally accepted. Everyone is ready...banks/security/BIS/IMF. All have been briefed on last minute changes. The rate was loaded and was live throughout the entire US on all banking screens Wednesday night/ Thursday morning and then it went on administrative hold again...somehow we had a "technical" issue and it makes you highly suspicious. They are addressing it and fixing right now...they are past the point of negotiation. The US is at a place they have to go with rest of the world. Iraq's been generous and had enough. All looks good and the shenanigans are out of the way. It's been curtailed & is now moving forward.

5-2-2014 *Millionday ~the election results are being counted and will not come out until 20 or 30 days go by - the parliament that is in place will be working until june 14th - the new is to take their place on june 15th. [do we have to wait for the government to be placed before the CBI does its thing?] i dont think we have to be -- we dont know the date but no they do not have to wait.

5-3-2014 *MarkZ ~[I have it confirmed from a great source that this Tony statement is true: "It is sitting on the bank screens right now. Right now they are trying to execute the announcement of it." You agree?] I will step out on a limb. Yes I agree with Tony on that. [Is the 3.22 firm? I have been told rate at time of sanction plus inflation?] We can't answer that without setting ourselves up for legal issues later. I am looking for higher though. IMO. We are in a great place and Maliki calling for the RI has forced a serious fire to be stoked under the US. It appears to be in the final hours. I personally think by the 15th at the latest.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's