Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-6-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-6-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Tue May 06, 2014 10:05 am

5-5-2014 *WILDDUCK ~THE RI DID OCCUR...THEY FIXED THE GLITCH PROBLEM...THE RI WAS RECOGNIZED AROUND THE WORLD LAST WEEK AND ONE OF MY VERY GOOD PROVIDERS...TEXTED ME THAT IT RI IN SPAIN TODAY. IT IS NOW A TRADABLE CURRENCY AND 10 DAYS FROM THE EVENT SO GOING TO BE REAL HARD TO NOT SEE IT NOW. IMO TIMING OF THE EVENT SO WE SHALL SEE WHAT THE WIND UP IS AS THE DAY ROLLS. [is the range of ri 3.00?] IMO PLUS APPRECIATION...THE 3.22 IS THE LAST GOOD NUMBER WHEN THEY CRUSHED DURING THE WAR, SO THAT IS THE START RATE.

5-5-2014 *Mnt Goat ~From everything I am hearing I fully expect to see the final completion of the process this week and all of us be at the banks and exchanged.

5-5-2014 *Delta ~FROM IRAQIA TV: CBI WILL TAKE NEW MEASURES BY MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR TO INTRODUCE NEW CURRENCY (LDS) AND DELETE THE ZEROS.

5-5-2014 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~We know things are going on behind closed doors from people involved in the process. I feel very good about it, and the RV can happen any moment. We are still in a super-fantastic place. We have an RI...and there has been no attempt to rescind it because it’s already been signed off... we are down to the last minute...it’s just about announcing it.

5-6-2014 *Tlar ~I haven’t said anything like this ever and yes I believe what I heard today. What I heard today, while being sworn to secrecy compels me to share with you guys. We will all be surprised with what’s coming, especially me. I would never have believed it if it had not come from someone I know personally, has the credentials and is not a rumor monger or bull-shitter. I respect this person. So here it is. Sometime in the next two months this will be over. The dinar will revalue and the truth will be known to all. I can’t say more but I was wrong on the value. It is more than delete the zeros, or 86 cents...I am sure its done. This could happen at anytime from this weekend through the next 60 days… It’s done. I was a fool in trying to figure this out numerically. It is more than I thought.

5-6-2014 *DC ~Frankly, things look immensely close, and we don’t want to risk putting out some information and then people use that as an excuse to delay this even longer. Everyone’s in lockdown, ready to go, and we’re not going to be the guys to mess that up. Things are extremely geared up and looking immensely positive. The IMF and UST are on lockdown. Everything has been done and we are waiting for execution now.

5-6-2014 *Jester ~[I still have not seen a RI in any news other than Dinarland, yet they are all so sure it happened. What's up with that?] WELL I BELIEVE THAT IS EXACTLY WHERE THAT MYTHICAL CREATURE EXISTS...IF THERE WAS SOME REAL NEWS IT WOULD BE IN THE REAL NEWS... THAT WOULD BE WAY TOO BIG OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE BIGGIES TO MISS.

5-6-2014 *Millionday ~"where the Bulletin of the IMF delegation during their visit to Iraq recently and within this context has succeeded Central also in the collection of reserves at a high level of foreign exchange, so it is fixing the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar the U.S. ordered appropriate and required at the current stage." they have been ordered to set the exchange rate to the usd. so what we have is the order from the IMF to set the rates external -- this means the USD so the rates for foreign exchange can reflect them...this is fantastic news. [If the dinar is against the dollar does that mean a 1-1 rate?] no --- they will set the reality rate as it calculates...they have told them to do this now -- whatever that means as we have learned...however they have stated the steps that they needed to make to get to this point are done.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's