Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-7-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-7-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed May 07, 2014 9:38 am

5-6-2014 *Millionday ~[So possibly we could see this by this weekend?] we could see this at anytime - the announcement was a public one. [we can see it at any time AFTER budget passed correct?] no we could see it at anytime at all. i have read from all the sources i trust that this parliament will be passing the budget within days -- this report states two and they have also stated that it is the only thing they are doing and began yesterday with meetings on it and are now stating they are voting it through. [when was the public IMF announcement?] the announcement meaning both the CBI on the banking and the setting of the rates was done...MONDAY... no rate given...in ink.

5-6-2014 *MarkZ ~[we wont have to wait till july will we?‏] As I see it, heck no to July. [is the RI really live in spain?] I can't comment on Spain because I do not have contacts there. The rates were showing over the weekend and yesterday at a bank in London where I have a contact and also in Dubai where I have a contact. My Hong Kong contact never responded so I am unsure about there‏‎.

5-6-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "the Central Bank of Iraq is a sponsor and an observer of the banks operating in Iraq. And the project to delete the zeros of the central bank governor said that the new measures will be there by the middle of this year, the bank raised about the new currency and the deletion of zeros, indicating that the bank has a very large mass of cash." so the process of the citizens not having available to them the three zero currency is going to be done by the middle of the year --- so they will have to gain confidence in the banks.

5-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~I CAN'T DIVULGE THE DIRECT INFORMATION OR WHERE IT CAME FROM BUT HEARING THE NEXT 48 HOURS COULD PROVE TO BE AWESOME FOR US. BEING TOLD THIS CAN BE DONE REGARDLESS OF ANY POLITICAL SITUATION. THEY WANT THIS NOW NOT LATER. THE QUESTION IS CAN THEY DO IT BEFORE THE POLITICAL SITUATION CAN FIND SOME WAY TO STOP THE PROCESS. TIME WILL TELL.

5-7-2014 *WILDDUCK ~PULL YOUR CHIN STRAP TIGHT ON YOUR HELMET. STAY CALM AND OH YEAH YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET YOUR TRACK SHOES AT THE READY. [any thing more on RI in spain, australia etc.?] THE SPAIN INTEL IS MINE... AND PROOF OF ACCEPTANCE, IMO REAL AS THE SUN THIS MORNING AND WAS AND IS A GAME CHANGER THAT YOU ARE SEEING UNFOLD BEFORE YOUR EYES...IT IS PROOF OF AN RI NOT A PAYDAY.

5-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~I got a call and he told me they are trying to move things forward no matter what the political situation. We could see this RV at any time in the next few days, he mentioned hours. This may be a rumor but he is in a position to have some good information. I know they are working to get this done. We are in a great postion.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's