Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-8-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-8-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 08, 2014 9:49 am

5-7-2014 *Mnt Goat ~the reinstatement does not really matter in the eyes of who is really controlling the rollout. It was an attempt by the IMF and Iraq to bypass the USA in this process but without any success...the new rates are at the banks! All we need is one simple word – GO – and it is done. We will see the long awaited revaluation of the IQD (Iraq’s currency). I will tell you now it is the plan of the USA not to rollout a reinstatement rate but to come out with a revaluation rate sometime. I have heard it could even be as long as mid June 2014. But this is only a date thrown out to us as any date since in their real intention they have to end date. They will attempt to keep stalling the reinstatement with more excuses...

5-7-2014 *TNT Tony ~Lots of good info yesterday and today. Things are in our favor right now.

5-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~I REPORTED LAST EVENING...THAT I AM GETTING DETAILS FROM SOLID SOURCES THAT A MOVE IS IN PROCESS AND THE TARGET IS FOR THIS WEEK TO GET IT DONE. THEY HAVE NOW TOLD ME THIS 4 DIFFERENT TIMES FROM 4 SEPARATE SOURCES.

5-7-2014 *Millionday ~lately we have seen so many announcements about the activation of the economic reforms...we are wondering when they are going to quit talking and make a move...lets look at what has been said. the IMF has ordered publicly that CBI needs to set the rate for the USD - now we know that the USD is the world currency and the comparable happens internationally...it is seen on the CBI site at the bottom at this time - the Swift codes have been set and include exchange houses...yesterday -- Turki made an announcement that he was going to move forward with all economic reforms – publicly...Turki also stated that he was moving forward with or without the budget set...they have hired someone from the UN that is working to get them to an active status quicker than they normally would be able to do so the economy can recover quicker. Iraq is coming to the globe and making all the moves and announcements we would expect...

5-7-2014 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~At this moment, we are at a very sensitive position, so we have to be careful in what we are going to say. I’m telling you that upfront. I’m excited...We are now on the ½” line...the button just needs to be pushed to let it go. It’s just about notification. The RI itself has been declared and accepted; there is no turning back from that. [Do you believe the dong will go at the same time?] There is a strong possibility, and also it may not. Six months ago, even three months ago it was definite; now, we’ll just have to see.

5-8-2-14 *MarkZ ~Iraq is supposed to release it's budget tomorrow [Thursday] which we expect to hold the new rate. [what proof do we have the there was actually an RI in Iraq? And, if there was an RI how long can it go one until an rv is triggered for us in the US?] Multiple confirmations on RI. The problem is a country can RI or even rv internally and the rest of the world does not have to acknowledge it. Especially when the currency is not internationally recognized. The key here is for the IQD to become an internationally recognized currency and then the RI or rv surfaces everywhere. [Who is ultimately responsible for the approval and final release of a currency release to the international community? IMF, Iraq, US, someone else?] As I understand it the IMF will release it to regional level and once the controller of the north american banking block pulls the trigger then the world will acknowledge the reset. [today someone indicated WF was showing dinar, Zim, VND, rupiah at the screens on hold..your thoughts?] Highly likely, I spoke with some other bankers that said they had a rate showing. [what is the end date for this to go? Is it this month?] I believe it to be this month. [vnd, zim, rupiah all with dinar?] I am looking for them at the same time.

5-8-2014 *Stryker ~All road maps seem to be leading to economic reform and a major change in the monetary structure of the Iraqi dinar but keep in mind that it is Iraq we are dealing with and anything can happen to change this course. Where I believe there is a well-defined plan in place, some great leaders to see it through and some solid coalitions in agreement to get them there I urge everyone to be casually optimistic but if what I point out here day comes to true we will be having an early July RVQ [RV?].

5-8-2014 *TD ~First of all there has been NO RI or any rates appearing at "select countries" or banks. Second, a new government will be formed (without Maliki) shortly after May 26th. 3rd) Turki is staying on no matter what and the CBI has agenda items to rollout in June. One can only hope that currency reform in some form or another is on the list...

5-8-2014 *MarkZ ~[is it time 4 rv now?] I am looking for it soon! [do you feel the rate will come out at 1-1 or will the rate be the prewar rate of 3.22 plus inflation?] I have been cautioned against giving any kind of rate. I expect higher than a dollar though. [are rates still showing on the bank screens?] Three bankers I spoke with today said yes, Two said no. 4 different banks total. [do you think this will occur early mornings or in the day est time?] early morning is easier logistically.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's