Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-9-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-9-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 am

5-8-2014 *TD ~First of all there has been NO RI or any rates appearing at "select countries" or banks. Second, a new government will be formed (without Maliki) shortly after May 26th. 3rd) Turki is staying on no matter what and the CBI has agenda items to rollout in June. One can only hope that currency reform in some form or another is on the list...

5-8-2014 *Tlar ~There is a move a foot to get the budget passed by next week. The stopper we know is the Kurds but once the votes come in next week it is my opinion that the present parliament will negotiate, read and vote on the budget quickly. Since Friday Turki has talked to the press now twice. What he stated is astronomical to me for a guy who has said virtually nothing about this project for so long. The first article indicated they were waiting on the GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS TO BE SETTLED. It also said WE ARE READY to delete the zeroes. He also said that it is imperative that Iraq be prepared BEFORE HAND (not a float) to change the accounting systems in Iraq. The second article from Turki stated WE ARE READY and WE WILL DO THIS BY THE MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR. Next week should be a good week. If as expected Maliki is out, we should see movement fast...we ARE close.

5-8-2014 *Poppy3 ~I HAVE BEEN TOLD TODAY SOME FACTIONS ARE TRYING TO HOLD THE CBI AND IMF UP IN THE RELEASE. I DON'T THINK AT THIS POINT THEY WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ACORDING TO THE SOURCES THAT GAVE ME THE INFORMATION THAT IT CAN POP UP AT ANYTIME NOW.

5-8-2014 *Angelquest ~[any chance we will be done by June 5?] WE can hope but much being processed. [do you see this going to the 15th?] that is a good date but a lot needs to happen by then. [has iraq grown enough to support a rate any where close to an r/i ?] Yes they have and well beyond.

5-8-2014 *MarkZ ~[Where do you feel we stand on the HCL agreement and article 140?] I think it is already done and we will see the 'announcements' shortly. [Do you feel the HCL agreement is more important than article 140 or they hold the same importance?] same in my book. [Forex banker says everything agreed upon today and it should go down today yet...Scale of 1 to 10. Chances?] 5 today but much higher tomorrow IMO. Weekends make the logistics much easier. That is only an educated opinion though.

5-9-2014 *Mnt Goat ~Good News: I am being told that from Thursday 5/8 until Sunday 5/11 we are in an excellent window to see the rollout of the revaluation. Note I said revaluation and not reinstatement. As I have said before they are going to trigger off a revaluation using the reinstatement rate from 4/26 and a starting point. I did tell you previously that this might happen and so it is now in play. I am told plans are being made for us to be at the banks next week. This extension given by the IMF bought them some time to reorganize and setup for this process. Bad News: Having just said the good news I also have to say I do not believe a word of it. Yes – everything is set to go and can go successfully if they are allowed to continue the RV process to completion...my contact has already told me they intend to once again stall the process...until Maliki’s mandate with the government as prime minister is over on June 14 2014... Do not look for the RV prior to this date. It has nothing to do about the elections other than he knows his days are numbered and he will not get a third term. He is attempting desperately to get his hands on more money. The 2014 budget too will not pass until he is gone... We wait and see what will happen this weekend.

5-9-2014 Intel Guru MarkZ [seems to me that since the original plan was to have an RV and the Dinar was the linchpin of the GCR, that this has to still come in as an RV and not as an RI. The other countries all signed off on the rates already and were agreed to and it would have to all be redone. We are looking at an RV...?] That is why Maliki pulling the RI stunt forces the RV/reset action. A pain in the ass logistically but a needed push as I see it. [if M is not the new PM, can the new PM rescind the RI when he takes office?] If he could get the CBI to agree but he won't. IMO.[what Defcon level do you put this at right now?] 1 for the next week. [are we looking to a certain individual that will make the announcement for the GCR?] I am yes. It would be irresponsible of me to say who that is though. For the record folks...I do not believe anyone is holding this up any longer. [is it true that the funds for the RI/RV are in Iraq?] I am told the money for the rv exchange US holders is already here. I can't comment on rates. We shouldn't worry about rates though. They look to be great and fair. Let's just focus on DONE.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's