Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-10-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-10-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat May 10, 2014 9:53 am

5-9-2014 *Stryker ~I have so much faith at this point that the CBI and a newly form government will have what it takes to implement reform...Do not let anyone tell you that everything is done because it is not, we are proving that by the mere actions of the events unfolding in Iraq right now. The real FACTS are pointing us to the truth and the real possibilities of a nice windfall for all [of] us...All of us that have been so bold as to invest in this war torn country, us that have believed in this wealth country called Iraq...

5-9-2014 *TNT Tony ~Everyone around the globe is being quiet today for a reason. I'm feeling SUPERFANTASTIC today and so should you. We should have the best Monday of this entire adventure.

5-9-2014 *Millionday ~[Has the budget for this yr been voted on for the second time?] the budget is ready to be voted on and they have decided to vote on it sunday with or without the kurds.

5-9-2014 *Tlar ~It is my opinion that anyone who holds the currency will benefit. I believe the nominal rate is what they will change first (delete the leading zeros) so whatever that turns out to be, that will be the value of the physical dinar. If the nominal rate is changed to one to one, the million dinars you hold will be worth 1 million US before the taxes are paid. For those that hold accounts in Iraq, it is my belief that they will not lose or gain in value. Right or wrong that's my belief.

5-10-2014 *MarkZ ~[...are we about to see the RV?] IMO, heck yes we are about to see it. I refuse to give you a timeline but I expect it this month... [tony (Intel Guru TNT Tony) said this will be the best weekend- of our journey!] He will very likely be right.

5-10-2014 *Millionday ~[On Monday was there not a report that the IMF came out and told the cbi to set a rate?] yes they ordered it to be set by the report we had -- the exchange rate to the USD... in ink.

5-10-2014 *TerryK ~I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO BE QUIET BUT I WANTED TO SHARE SOME NEWS I GOT YESTERDAY…I WAS ADVISED THAT THE CMKX IS ALL READY TO MOVE WITH IN A WEEK …I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT WE ARE TO SEE THIS PRIOR TO THE 15TH. OK SO IM THINKING THAT THIS MAYBE THE WEEK OF THE BLESSING…WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS THEY WANT THIS IN PLACE BEFORE THEY SEAT THE NEW MEMBERS OF THE GOV. NOW I HEARD LAST WEEK THAT THE DINAR WILL GO BY ITS SELF…THE DONG A WEEK LATER...

5-10-2014 *Millionday ~we are waiting on the rates to be set and released for trade --- they have stated that they are in the middle of it so i would think now that the international citizens should be receiving their cards and form of payment and also am looking for the finishing of regulations coming out to the public eye on all issues -- i see nothing that is holding things up so -- the steps we were told about process is what i would say is going on -- so watching for announcements on each of those steps as they occur.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's