Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-12-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-12-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Mon May 12, 2014 9:46 am

5-11-2014 *Poppy3 ~NOTHING NEW AT ALL FROM SOURCES, LAST THEY SAID SEVERAL TIMES THIS CAN FALL AT ANY TIME, ANY DAY

5-11-2014 *Tlar ~Iraq has stated their desire to join the GCC [Gulf Cooperation Council] early on. The GCC wants to have a common currency. Iraq would never want to join the GCC at 1166 per US dollar. It would greatly disadvantage them in trade and restrict them if their intention is to return to there former value quickly. So we can pretty much assume that when Iraq does fully join the GCC and they have shown a desire to do so at some point, that the value of their currency will be much higher than it is at present. Iraq must change the value of their currency before they seek full membership... [So...is your 60 day window still in effect?] Yes, I think the 60 days is still intact...I will leave it as a belief we are on track to see a monetary change in or before July of this year. I hope everything we have read and heard comes to pass and at least this time I still believe it will.

5-11-2014 *tlm724 Article: "Businessmen are demanding enactment of laws revive the economy and attract international companies" once again we see where the lack of legislation is hindering progress! The new parliament has their job cut out for them but these laws can done with relative ease if they work together instead of against each other.

5-12-2014 *BGG ~[Do u ever think its not gonna happen...?] if I stay focused on the news...it has the feel of inevitability, JMHO. [I believe it will happen that's why i invested.] I do too - while there are no guarantees - as time goes on, there is mounting evidence this was (and probably still is) a good play.

5-12-2014 *Tlar ~Article: "Inside Iraq within the agreement « leaning back FATCA" Quote: "Saleh said in a statement ( morning) that this work gives immunity mutual agreement of both Iraq and the United States in the field of taxes and follow the movement of money in addition to that it increases the transparency in the exchange of information between the two sides of government." Things like this only lend credibility to an RV coming. IMO this is a law that is intended to stop anyone thinking of going to Iraq to cash out. It is not specifically written for that but it opens the door for the US to inquire about any US citizen’s private bank account in Iraq. So any of you that were thinking of going to Iraq to avoid paying taxes in the US, BEWARE.

5-12-2014 *Millionday ~Iraq has been told and stated through announcements that they are ready for all global banking.

5-12-2014 *Poppy3 ~LAST MONTH I REPORTED THAT ONE OF MY SOURCES TOLD ME THAT THE IMF & CBI HAD DECIDED THEY WOULD HOLD THE RV TILL POST ELECTION AND THEY KNEW FOR SURE THAT MALIKI WAS OUT AND THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHOM THEY WOULD BE WORKING WITH AND THAT THEY WOULD KNOW THAT TURKI WOULD STAY AS THE GOVERNOR OF THE CBI? WELL JUST GOT A CALL REMINDING ME THAT HE IS STILL STANDING ON THAT INFORMATION AND THAT IT IS THE ABSOLUTE SITUATION. THEY WANT TO KNOW WHOM ALL IS IN THE PICTURE AND CONTROL OF THE PRIME MINISTERSHIP AND THE CBI BEFORE THEY MAKE A FULL RELEASE. I MIGHT ADD THEY WILL KNOW LONG BEFORE WE WILL WHO IS IN THESE POSITIONS. I TAKE THIS AS GREAT NEWS. ALL THIS COULD BE DECIDED VERY SHORTLY.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's