Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-13-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-13-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 am

5-12-2014 *TNT Tony ~It was a confusing weekend. We were told they were looking for any excuse to justify not doing it. Nothing happenned on Saturday and was supposedly stopped because there are still people that don't want this to happen. I don't truly know what the reason is. Another group is going all out to see this does happen. We are not at the bank yet so we know who is winning. Iraq notified its people again about their RI. Scrolling on the bottom of their TV is "Iraq is now ready for global banking". Contractors in Iraq were paid at a rate of $3.78. Challenges have been overcome and am looking for it today, tomorrow, Wednesday.

5-12-2014 *Mnt Goat ~The stalemate continues. My sources are telling me now that if the citizens of the USA and around the world do not stand up for justice...we may not see the conclusion to this RV process until maybe 2015, if even then, if we are lucky. This will drag on and on...the USA controls the final link to getting the new rates international. The USA also controls the web site for the CBI and so this site too can not be updated with the new rates until the USA completes the rollout to all downstream applications. There is talk that the CBI is contracting with a company now to build their own site and roll it out very soon with the new rates to advert the USA influence. The IMF is encouraging this as a means to ensure they can control their currency independent of the USA.

5-12-2014 *Millionday ~[so you're thinking once the budget is done the currency reform will happen?] the point of us knowing that CBI is going to activate it with or without it doesnt matter if they have decided to get the budget done first or at the same time... it seems that they are trying to get it all done...if they dont get it done (budget) CBI has stated that they are activating through international investment funds the private banking. the thing is that it seems that they are trying to get the budget done for the economic reform activation. we will have to see what they do -- we know what they have stated. i have to say that no one knows when -- what they have stated is that they are activating the economic reform and in a hurry -- so i cant say june -july -- or anytime -- but i can say that it has been announced in all media that Iraq is ready for all global banking now.

5-13-2014 *DC [via Adept1] ~we were on the ½ inch line...with some near touchdowns, but were called back. A lot of very positive things have started happening again. [How long can this go on, how much longer can they keep the CBI from showing the RI, and the agreements that have been signed?] We have already passed the stated deadlines. I really don’t know. With the RI and positive moves by the, we believe that there is not much left to do. We understand that Iraq is trying to force of the system to go through... their time is running out, so they are now on overtime. The contract rates are still available because the oil credit deal is still there. Also, the way they have accepted the RI and some other documentation means that unless the US becomes a complete idiot, that contract is very much in place. There will be different levels available, with higher taxes and restrictions (option A), medium taxes+restrictions (option B) or international rates without restrictions (option C). We understand those three options are still in play. Iraq is very prepared...they are very prepared for the new coalition government. We are back on the 1” yard line, and looking for everything going through. That’s what we are expecting and hoping for.

5-13-2014 *Millionday ~[Any news on election results?] it is counted internationally and they are completing the rest inside the country.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's