Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-14-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-14-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed May 14, 2014 9:51 am

5-13-2014 *Poppy3 ~IF YOU GUYS HAVE LISTENED TO THE ALABAMA NEWS REPORT, THE NEWS MEDIA SAID THE BIGGEST RUMOR THAT HAS ZERO TRUTH TO IT IS A GCR. REMEMBER WHAT OLD POPPY3 POSTED LAST MONTH AND AGAIN A COUPLE DAYS AGO: THERE WILL NOT BE A GCR AS MANY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. [Reference Poppy3 post 5-10-2014] THAT [NEWS] REPORT WAS SO INCOMPLETE IT WAS FUNNY ON MANY POINTS. THESE PEOPLE REPORTING HAD NO IDEA THE SITUATION IN IRAQ AND WHEN THE GUY SAID SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED I THOUGHT...WHERE DID THEY GET THIS [GUY]. THIS HAS HAPPENED MANY TIMES, IN FACT 7 TIMES WHERE COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN LIBERATED BY WAR..

5-13-2014 *Nova [via Frank26] ~There is nothing else to say except to wait for an Internationally recognizable currency to be assigned to the CBI via the IMF due to their IMF's qualification on article 8 full compliance.

5-13-2014 *Stryker ~HUNTSVILLE, Ala. WHNT news Report: [what’s your opinion on the TV show with the so-called currency expert?] I have heard all these type of misleading half informed reports over the years and they are all the same. Report only the part of the story that says scam and that have drama for ratings and not the complete story. Just keep in mind that these news agencies don't keep up with Iraq as we do, as they most likely never covered what is going on in Iraq right now in this report, just what they perceive it to be, a scam. The dinar is a real currency with real value. Answers (to some) questions on the follow up HUNTSVILLE, Ala. WHNT news Report [Sent to Dinar Guru members yesterday]concerning the Iraqi dinar: I too believe there will not be a world currency reset...but yet an adjustment made per the IMF & White House which states for all emerging and developing countries to be more flexible on the exchange rates... Kuwait wasn't revalued it was reinstated after the US helped Kuwait regain their land from Saddam... EO 13303 covers asset protection of frozen funds and did not give us the right to buy it...But before 2003 it was against Iraqi Saddam law to have Iraqi dinar outside Iraq so the currency being an Iraqi assets has it protected under 13303 and elsewhere and gave the dealers the ability to transport it outside Iraqi borders. The order doesn't cover this but the wording does. Stay with the facts and the ride will be much smoother.

5-13-2014 *Tlar ~Article quote: "Said Director of Arbil Stock Exchange Abdullah Ahmed, said... 'system will be introduced NASDAQ U.S. stock exchange Arbil, where will the system end of next month to Arbil Stock Exchange'. " [Are they saying NASDAQ will be on the Erbil Stock Exchange at the end of June? They will need international currency for this...correct?] In a word yes. To be an international exchange, you have to have your own international currency. We know that Shabibi did not delete the zeros in 2010 and that's the last the ISX has said anything about being international until this article to the best of my recollection. This article does seems to imply that or or around the middle of the year they will be an international exchange.

5-13-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Legal: current parliament will continue until the adoption of the budget" Well this current Parliament's days are now numbered...and they believe they can get a budget passed before the end of the session...June 14, 2014...let's watch closely and see what transpires.

5-13-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Mustafa al-Hashemi at the time delayed the approval of the budget year 2014 for reasons known and speculation to transfer files to the next Parliament, there has been speculation or proposals or attempts to merge the budgets of 2014-2015." they are discussing the idea of merging two years together...CBI has stated that they are moving forward with their job on the monetary reform with or without the budget in place and will be funding it with the international investment funds for contracts...

5-13-2014 *MarkZ ~I can actually see the progress and reset occurring before my very eyes. I am very excited about the movement I am seeing.

5-14-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Deputy for National: do not legally merge the budgets of 2014 and 2015" This to me seems like it could be another delay tactic on the part of someone...how can they expect to merge a 2014 budget with a 2015 budget...on the one hand one can't be agreed upon by enough to pass it...on the other hand the other hasn't even been discussed yet...someone is dreaming IMO.

5-14-2014 *BGG ~[whats w/kurds backing M [Maliki] ?] that would be the PUK (at best) and I am not sure I would buy into that just yet. the next 10 days will be full of that kind of stuff. Think...how have things gone for the Kurds since they backed him last time?
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's