Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-15-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-15-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Thu May 15, 2014 9:48 am

5-14-2014 *Poppy3 ~HERE IS MY LATEST UPDATE ON IRAQ---SEEMS THEY HAVE STATED THAT THEY WILL HAVE A TRADABLE CURRENCY THROUGH THE ISX BY MID YEAR IS THEIR GOAL AND WE ARE FAST APPROACHING MID YEAR ON JUNE 1. NEXT THE DFI RELEASE IS TO TAKE PLACE ON THE 22ND OF MAY WHICH REMOVES PROTECTION OF THEIR DFI FUNDS. IF I UNDERSTAND THIS RELEASE IT WILL ALLOW ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT I TOLD YOU LAST WEEK HAD BEEN MEETING TWO WEEKS AGO AND DEMANDING THEIR PAYMENTS IN EXCHANGED RE-VALUED CURRENCY FOR WAR RETRIBUTION...WILL FILE CLAIMS AGAINST ALL THOSE FUNDS IMMEDIATELY IF THEY ARE NOT PAID BEFORE THE RELEASE. ALL THIS INFORMATION AND MANEUVERING TELLS ME THAT THE RV IS IMMINENT.

5-14-2014 *TNT Tony ~I was asked to...stand down...we went out and verified what we were told. I was asked not to say too much ...we are not gonna upset the applecart. It's a great day to be an American and a superfantastic day to be a Dinarian. I'm upbeat, will talk to you very soon.

5-14-2014 *MarkZ ~[It's been quiet about the RI...What happened to it?] it forced the RV/RESET conversation that it was intended to fire up. I honestly believe it was the straw that broke the camels back. [Are other countries are using the RI-dinar rate? or are they waiting for it to go live still?] waiting for it to go live. I do not believe it is being traded internationally yet. I believe they are bouncing it on the screens in preparation of the international release. [you stated you believe nobody has been delaying this for the past week or so, but rather it's now just the process running its course. Is most of what is left to be completed related to the US taking certain steps for this to be fully ready?] yes. You summed up where I think we are. [when do you anticipate the international release?] I am feeling this weekend. A lot has been done. It will require a lot of final things getting done though. If I had to give a back wall based on the progress I have seen, I would say still in the month of May...even the most plugged in person still will not know the exact time. I am giving you my best guess.

5-15-2014 *Millionday ~Report Quote: "The Ministry of Finance , said on Wednesday that it would not seek renewal of American protection to Iraqi funds deposited in their banks , to assume the CBI liability management after coming out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations..." this reports gives us alot of info -- first that the coverage of funds will not be extended. Iraq wants the globe to have confidence in the country and their ability to maintain their own funds understandably.

5-15-2014 *MarkZ ~Most government contacts went dead silent yesterday. The news of the evening is rates showing on closed forex screens around the globe. I believe they are testing them. If I were the person pulling the trigger I would pull it on a Friday afternoon. [is the VND still expected to be a higher rate than .20.] I believe so and IMO yes. [So do you really think that this will happen this time without people trying to block it again?] I do believe it will happen this time. The timing may not be exactly what we want but I am certain we are winding down quickly now. I am still hopeful that the next few days will bring us home. I honestly feel like we have passed the point of no return now...FINALLY!!!!

5-15-2014 *BGG ~[So how long does it take to count ballots in Iraq?] official results announced on the 25th.

5-15-2014 *Jester ~[any new news today?] THE WORD I GET IS "CLOSE"... AND I BELIEVE THEY THINK THIS IS THE CASE... AND I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE THEY ARE NOT CORRECT... WE ARE SEEING THE END OF THINGS IF EVERYTHING WILL GO THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO.

5-15-2014 *Poppy3 ~[if their funds are no longer protected by the USA...can they be sued?] THEY WILL BE SUED BY THE COUNTRIES THAT THEY OWE THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE PARIS AGREEMENT. FROM A VALUED SOURCE FROM WASHINGTON...THESE COUNTRIES MET IN WASHINGTON THREE WEEKS AGO WITH THE IMF AND REPS FROM THE CBI STATING THEY WANT THEIR MONEY NOW (REVALUED). THESE COUNTRIES GOT PISSED WHEN THE PARIS GROUP WHERE PAID 90 BILLION A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THEY WHERE NOT PAID ANYTHING. THEY HAVE DEMANDED IN WRITING I AM TOLD THAT THEY BE PAID NOW, NOT LATER. I ASSURE YOU IF THE DFI FUNDS ARE RELEASED THEY WILL BE CLAIMED BY THESE COUNTRIES. THERE ARE MANY COUNTRIES THAT WHERE NOT PART OF THE PARIS AGREEMENT BUT THEY HAD ALSO FORGAVE CERTAIN %'S OF THEIR DEBT AND ACCEPTED DINAR FOR THE BALANCE TO BE PAID UPON THE RV OF THAT DINAR. THEY ARE WAITING AND HAVE BEEN JUST LIKE WE HAVE BEEN. THIS IS THE VERY REASON THE DFI FUNDS HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED BEFORE AND WHY THEY WHERE PLACED UNDER THE PROTECTION FOR ALL THESE YEARS.

5-15-2014 *MarkZ ~We are actually much closer on this than we have been in months. [Then we are truly in a good spot.] I DO BELIEVE THAT IS THE TRUTH.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's