Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-16-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-16-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri May 16, 2014 9:25 am

5-15-2014 *Poppy3 ~RECEIVED WHAT MAY BE THE FIRST SLAM AGAINST MALIKI SINCE THE ELECTIONS AND I HAVE HEARD THAT SOME LEADERS HAVE ALREADY SAID MALIKI LOST VERY BAD AND WILL NEVER BE PM AGAIN. THEN WE GET THIS NEXT POST: "Iraq News Network - International Criminal Court decided to refer the Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a group of senior aides to court...the Court now has complete files crimes committed by al-Maliki and his aides..." SOUNDS LIKE THE WORST HE HAD EXPECTED IS STARTING TO HAPPEN. THIS SOUNDS VERY BAD FOR MALIKI AND VERY GOOD FOR ALL OF US.

5-15-2014 *Millionday ~Report quote: "Hashemi reflected the role of the free zones to attract investment companies through the signing of agreements and conclude contracts with the countries of the region..." SO WOW -- the signing of free zones in the Anbar area shows that maybe there has been some calming in the area and of course that some Iraqis tonight are excited that their jobs are about to begin and be more plentiful... they signed three contracts today for them. Report quote: "Says economist Faraj Saad Allah of the best solutions to address the low value Aldenarabraghi against other currencies is the diversity of the reserve with the Central Bank «reasoned that it« will make us deal with the exchange rate of the dinar according to the real value of it." they are talking about in the near future changing the way that calulation is done...but there is not enough time to make this change or anything like it before the reality value is set for the dinar. some think that the dinar will float but what they fail to say or at least i would hope they are meaning to say is that it will be set at a rate first -- it will not float from 1166 --- that would be economic suicide and impossible for trade at a rate that is not a reality rate...in my opinion it will not float at first and will be put to a float after they change the calculations they are discussing here -- the SDR and how it is calculated...but the calculation does not come out to $1 -- by my opinion -- it comes out closer to what Kuwait has but it has not been released yet. this is great great news...IT MEANS WE ARE CLOSE ENOUGH TO BE TALKING ABOUT THE CALCULATION OF THE IQD.

5-15-2014 *BGG ~Looks like the new Dinars are in circulation now...a little bit. [The lower denoms?] only 250's and 500's that I can see...Not Lower Denoms...which is interesting they would reprint these in a more secure fashion and not all the others as well...they look exactly like the current notes - but with a little circle under the top left arabic numeral (embossed) for ease of identification...and the signature is different than before - reportedly Turki's.

5-16-2014 *EXOGEN ~Forex waiting now live rates watching. Waiting!!! All is superfantastic. Right now the banks are in HIGH ALERT TONIGHT [Friday]!!

5-16-2014 *Poppy3 ~THERE IS NOW STRONG WORDS THAT MALIKI IS OUT AND MANY ARE MANEUVERING TO POSITION FOR A GREATER IRAQ WITH NEW LEADERSHIP. I JUST HOPE THEY MAKE BETTER CHOICES THIS TIME THAN BEFORE...
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's