Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-18-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-18-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sun May 18, 2014 9:55 am

5-17-2014 *TNT Tony ~It looks like a SUPERFANTASTIC weekend just might be here. Let's be ready so we don't have to get ready. Nothing but good news so far.

5-17-2014 *Tlar ~I think Maliki has made a deal for he and his list but the international charges supersede the iraqi authority not to prosecute -- meaning -- no matter if the new iraqi government made a deal the international court can still prosecute him. He will get it anyway. Maliki may spend the rest of his days in jail with his son.

5-18-2014 *Freeway Bill ~I looked back in my volumes of posts that I have read or been sent over the past several years and it is amazing how many times we were "THERE" "IT IS OVER" "NOTHING CAN STOP IT NOW" "GOOD MORNING RICH PEOPLE" etc. Does it bother me that we have been fed so much for so long? NO! Actually, what you all don't realize is that we HAVE been in a credible position for this to happen on certain dates only to have something come up that kept it from happening...All of this is not a bad thing because it kept you investors "in the game" and kept you grounded and with hope of the absolute fact that this will happen, just we don't know when.

5-18-2014 *Millionday ~with the announcement that they want the laws for isx which is the gut of the market economy to be activated -- it seems they are working toward the movement to a market economy as they have stated.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's