Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-21-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-21-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed May 21, 2014 9:15 am

5-20-2014 *Millionday ~the order 13303 will be extended...it shall be extended for one year. [ I thought they already moved the money to other banks...will this effect us?] they have announced that they have moved the money or at least parts of it as the amounts were not assured -- and no this will not effect us -- it will effect Iraq though and allow the protection to continue so that debtors will not be getting the money before Iraq is prepared to pay it...it is a benefit for Iraq to have their currency set at a reality rate before they pay debtors. [can Iraq activate the reality rate with 13303 in effect?] yes, they can release their reality rate with it in effect (13303)...

5-20-2014 *BGG ~It appears the President will make the 13303 extension official - but it shouldn't matter that much one way or the other. [So you feel that it will cause this to drag on further because of it?] No. I do not.

5-20-2014 *Mnt Goat ~A ticker tape on FOX news ran across the television screens yesterday morning telling the world that the new government of Iraq was formed. Today is Tuesday 5/20 yet there is very little formal news coming out of Iraq on this topic. They are still talking about preliminary results. We are now hearing...that they will not reinstate the currency but will go for a full revaluation and stick to the original plan of the GCR. The fact that Maliki did not get his way with the reinstatement tells us...that he is desperately trying to hold to some form of legitimacy to substantiate his support for a third term. The fact that he did this move and was not successful also tells us the USA no longer supports him and does not want him for a third term...if we do not see the revaluation in the next 14 days we can be assured Maliki is gone and will not be the next prime minister of Iraq. We also know for a fact that behind our backs they are already making billions off the IQD through speculative deals and backroom trading. I firmly believe...we will finally see the completion of the RV only when either there are no more reasons to use the GCR as a negotiating tool (hostage) and/or the back room feasting frenzy off the IQD is stopped.

5-20-2014 *Poppy3 ~WHILE EVERYONE THOUGHT, MYSELF INCLUDED, THAT THE RV WAS IMMINENT DURING THIS MONTH...AS WE ALL KNOW THINGS CHANGE FAST IN IRAQ... MALIKI HAS PROVEN MANY TIMES HE HAS BEEN A RUTHLESS LEADER...AND HIS SOL STILL GETS THE LARGEST NUMBERS IN VOTES. WHILE THIS WAS NO BIG SURPRISE IT IS A SURPRISE TO ME HE STILL GOT MUCH MORE THAN MOST OF US EXPECTED. NOW WE HAVE TO ALLOW MORE TIME FOR POSITIONING OF THE DIFFERENT BLOC'S TO FORM...I STILL DON'T THINK THIS WILL EFFECT A LONG DELAY OF THE RV. PM HAS NOT BEEN NAMED YET AND INFORMATION IS STILL PENDING ON TURKI'S POSITION AND WHO THE PM WILL BE SO THERE IS NO SETBACK TO THE RV AS I CAN SEE ONLY THE FACT THAT THE IMF AND CBI STILL DO NOT KNOW WHOM THEY WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH WHEN THEY DO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THE RV.

5-20-2014 *Poppy3 ~ALL MY SOURCES STILL SAYING IN LIGHT OF THE POLITICAL SITUATION AT THIS TIME MAY CREATE A MILD SLOW DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO THE POWERS THAT WILL BE TO GET SETTLED INTO PLACE BUT IRAQ HAS MOVED FORWARD FAST FOR MONTHS NOW. THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING INTENTIONALLY TO SLOW THINGS DOWN. THEY ARE CONTINUING TO MOVE FORWARD...OTHER THAN THE RV HAPPENING WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THE POSITION WE ARE IN. WE ARE NOT STATUS QUO, WE ARE REACHING OUR GOAL OF RECEIVING WHAT WE INVESTED FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE.

5-20-2014 *MarkZ ~The bond end of this is humming in anticipation for mid week, the banking end of it started quietly preparing for mid week this week. We have news from the sand pile that they are indeed ready to exchange and we have an unconfirmed report that the Kurdistan region started yesterday. We are not 100% sure where we are! We know we are close. Based on what I am seeing this week is not out of the realm of possibilities but a three day weekend would be the logistical homerun, IMO. [do u still think before end of month?] absolutely. Rates in the US have been seen by two of my in bank contacts...

5-20-2014 *BGG ~Here's the big news...if you add up various parties whom I believe will make up the "opposition" or partnership government - in the next term... It is - Hakim - 30 seats...Sadr - 31 seats...Allawi - 21 seats...Najafi - 28 seats...Mutlak - 11 seats...KDP - 25 seats and PUK - 19 seats. This deal is OVER. [Well if M is gone, then its gotta be nothing but good stuff.] in the current situation - it is as good as we can hope for - yes.

5-21-2014 *Millionday ~[is there a particular date that they must have a new sitting Government/Parliament by?] the UN said 15 days -- they seem to be in a huge huge rush so it will not be like last time that i can tell you -- totally different scenario all together. [any ink on Parliament meeting on the budget?] not yet, just that it is after the official results are released which they say happened today. [ I know I've heard June 1 and mid year but don't remember the specifics.] a couple days ago the UN demanded that Iraq have their projects going by june 1st.

5-21-2014 *MarkZ ~[how long do you think it will take to get the rates to the teller level?] 48 hours after the reset. [48 hours after the reset...when do you see that reset happening?] That is the part I shouldn't answer, I will say if they all row the same direction it could be this week yet. I hope that is comforting but still vague enough. [I heard forex pairing was showing rates. Can you confirm?] It has been but only during off hours, I believe they are testing it. [Whose holding it up iraq or usa?] No one is holding it up now. IMO. [what was the purpose in the open ended extension of EO13303?] It wasn't really open ended. They knew attaching the date would expose the RV timeline. [So in your best "guess", should be we expect this thing to pop on or before May 31?] I am honestly looking for sooner but with that said I am not leaving the day job and will continue to keep grounded and working until I LEAVE the bank a wealthier man. [ (Guru) okie said may 25.] Actually logistically his date makes enormous sense. [does it matter if Maliki is or isn't elected pm?] The original plan was for him to release the rv and then to resign soon after. [So we shouldn't be too concerned about what is happening with the Iraq elections to impact when the RV is done?] no worries with the elections. The biggest thing we have to do now is stay positive but grounded. Optimistic and realistic.

5-21-2014 *TerryK ~ONCE THE NEW PM [PRIME MINISTER] TAKES SEAT, NOT M [MALIKI], THEN THE RELEASE WILL COME AND WE WILL HAVE THE RV OR RI. THE DATE WAS GIVEN TODAY AS WE MAY SEE THIS LATE TONIGHT [TUESDAY]... NO LATER THAN JUNE 15TH. TREAT ALL THIS AS RUMOR.

5-21-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "The Ministry of Finance all measures to protect Iraqi funds with the approach of lifting the immunity of the U.S..." this was reported today that all protection will be lifted from the US and that it still will be on the 22nd of this month according to this. they are still negotiating debt settlement as if the protection is ending on the 22nd of this month so very different than some reports coming out of some sources. according to this --- they do not want to wait because of the investment agreements made and the progress they have made -- huge news that they want to move forward as they have planned. [can they forego Obama's extension of EO 13303?] they can forego the extension and not take advantage of the option -- it is their money and they have control over it so they can choose as far as what i have found in the agreements. i personally cant wait to see if the protection remains or if the funds are transferred...the next few days will be interesting to say the least.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's