Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-23. 2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-23. 2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri May 23, 2014 9:34 am

5-22-2014 hub i think we are in the end times for this occurrence. iraq has had a valuable currency for hundreds of years...1955 = #2.55 per dinar...1990= $3.22, now how can the most valuable country in the world...750000000 barrels of oil known, twice as much gas, gold, diamonds, and iraq is the largest producer of food in the region, have the most worthless currency except for two or three countries ...economics 101 teaches us that they have something the world wants and is willing to pay for it...and then iraq wants f16s and apaches and cadillacs and all the other stuff the world produces...so the currency has to be valued at a world market price. So to trade, they have to have a currency equal to the value of the countries resources...do i have to mention the yen was a wheelbarrow per gallon of milk, the duech mark was a wheelbarrow full for a loaf of bread , the peson was six bags full for a cold beer...and all have changed...this is coming, can not be stopped, may not be on our time schedule but is coming as it needs to be...we are watching history happen...we are watching the rebirth of iraq and world currencies, this is history...so hang on...we are there.

5-22-2014 Tlar The elections are over. The coalition got approximately 190 MP'S in parliament. Maliki's party the SOL received 93 MP's. There is a basic miss-understanding in dinarland on what these results mean. There are many that think because Maliki's block got the most votes that he won. He did not. Iraq is a parliamentary system and in order for Maliki to win a third term he must get (one half plus one) meaning 165 MP'S to vote yes for him. Every member of the coalition has made it known that they want a non-sectarian government and NO Maliki as PM. Because they got 190 MP'S it is numerically impossible for Maliki to win. Maliki could not even win this election even illegally. The right to choose a PM belongs to the NA, not the SOL alone even though the SOL will get first pick. Once that is done the government will be put together quickly starting Jun 15th as everybody will already know who the top positions go to. One last thing...An article came out yesterday that is of great interest and it might lend credence to a July date for the RV.

5-22-2014 Aggiedad77 Article: "Can Maliki Win a Third Term?" Many seem unsure of whether Maliki will actually be able to pull off a third term or not. There are great numbers who do not wish to see this happen. In the meantime there is great posturing going on by Maliki and many others to the end of gaining the majority in Parliament to officially lay claim to the next leaders for Iraq....answers could be weeks or months away it appears.

5-23-2014 MarkZ a short update. 1st: Everything is stellar. 2nd: It may actually be one of the best intel days of this crazy ride so far. 3rd: Okie looks to be close or at least within a few days. [What was Okie's prediction?] May 25th. 4th: BWoods [Betton Woods] ...went exactly as planned. Was it the public breaking point? Yes IMO [what about Zim? In the basket?] I was told today that it still is. [Do you think the VND will be more than .47?] yes. If it isn't I plan on holding on to mine in a MCA [MultiCurrency Account] until it reaches a reasonable level which I THINK will be around 2 which is closer to an RI rate. [are we there yet?] ding dang close... I do believe we are EXTREMELY close to the end.

5-23-2014 BGG I don't think...there is a guarantee the Dinar has to be (more than it already is) internationally recognized for the ISX to "go live", JMHO. While this push for "economic liberalization" is a dead give-away - it isn't a "cinch" this HAS to happen at the same time. there's no rule book that says so...will it - probably...is that the "public indicator" - I doubt it.

5-23-2014 TerryK [when are they saying this is happening... Finally?] ...MAYBE TONIGHT [THURSDAY/FRIDAY]...GET YOUR BAGS READY. THE PEEPS IM GETTING THIS FROM WERE SO EXCITED THEY HUNG UP TWICE ON ME TONIGHT. WELL I JUST GOT A NOTE, SAID ITS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL NIGHT [THURSDAY/FRIDAY]...THAT'S ALL THEY SAID I CAN SAY, SO TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH. NOTHING IS ABLE TO STOP IT ACCORDING TO THIS PEEP.

5-23-2014 Millionday [Do you think that whoever is PM, or if the need for the PM to be in place will effect the timing of the event we are steadfastly waiting for?] no i dont -- i think it has absolutely nothing to do with it at all -- this is political news...with...absolutely no impact on the activation of the economic and monetary policy to be activated in the very near furture.

5-23-2014 Poppy3 FROM WHAT I AM HEARING MALIKI LOST 40 MORE MEMBERS OF SUPPORT TODAY WITHIN THE SOL. IF TRUE HE CAN'T WIN ENOUGH SEATS PERIOD TO REMAIN PM. TIME WILL TELL. I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER AT THIS POINT I THINK THE IMF AND CBI JUST NEED TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO BE THE PM. [how long before he would be officially out?] THEY STATED THEY WANT TO BE FINAL BY THE 25TH BUT YOU KNOW THEY ARE NEVER ON THE DATE THEY EXPECT AND THAT THEY BROADCAST TO US.

5-23-2014 MarkZ [will private banks and tier 2 banks have the opportunity to offer the contract rates?] I have been told they will absolutely have the chance. [is there really a chance of an RI w/ the VND...or is that something to much to consider IYO?] There is a chance and honestly a RI would rock. that would make it around 2.21 by my math. IMO. [Do the rates have to show first on the CBI?] no, but I expect them to show there at nearly the same time. [are we still looking and hoping for one basket of currencies to go at the same time?] yes. [ I...wanted to know if the rupiah was going to go at the same time as the IQD and VND or not until later?] yes then. Same basket. [does your intel think tomorrow or Sat?] I am looking for closer to next week personally. [ it seems like the RV date continues to be a moving target...do you believe will finally see it before Memorial Day?] It will be close but the target isn't capable of moving and dancing like it once was. [ if the rv doesn't happen by june 1, what will that mean?] That they didn't get a clear safe window. It WILL NOT BE A REASON TO PANIC THOUGH. We ALL have to stop getting wrapped up in exact dates. It WILL happen. It SHOULD be very soon.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's