Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-24-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-24-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat May 24, 2014 7:18 am

5-23-2014 *Mnt Goat ~It is my personal belief we will more than likely not see any revaluation of the IQD or GCR until just before or just after the fully formed functional government is announced to the world. I hearing they are aggressively moving towards the June 14th timeframe in this manner. So this is their plan. We should all feel relieved now in knowing we will in fact be able to exchange soon but on the terms of a factual timeline.

5-23-2014 *Bluwolf ~As you all already know the original plan states that it would be implemented after a long weekend, reason being in order to allow all worldwide banks to lock and load sufficient monies. According to plan all banks that are to participate need to be basil 3 compliant, this is mandatory and let it be known that by today's standards all are now gold backed. The muscling behind the scenes trying to push this GCR out even with all the sanctions given to nine of the twenty from the original and only basket it has been hard to be dealt with but they are bypassing the issues and all seems imminent to happen at any instant. There are no more excuses or disapproval in the scenario as off this communication. All questions pertaining to this revaluation event, (rates, timing, the players, etc.) nothing has changed and we only await for the US and the UK to stop placing obstacles and excuses or demands in this RV's path.

5-23-2014 *MarkZ ~I have become skeptical at best of the reasons they give us for delays. The reality is all the steps weren't complete yet. I know from the inside looking out we are stinking close. I could see it anywhere from this weekend to the 15th. That is very logical.

5-23-2014 *WILDDUCK ~THIS IS NOT ABOUT IRAQ THIS IS ABOUT TRYING TO FIX A SYSTEMIC PROBLEM OF GREED, HUNGER AND STRIFE TO THE BENEFIT OF A FEW, THAT GAME IS NOW OVER. THERE ARE NO ISSUES...THIS WILL LIMP INTO VIEW...AS WELL AS GETTING A PAYDAY. [wanted to know where your window is presently?] SITTING IN IT.

5-23-2014 *Poppy3 ~received a email...from a former business partner. Didn't even know he had dinar. He has received a RUMOR FROM HIS ACCOUNTANT AND MONEY MANAGER, REMEMBER I SAID THIS IS RUMOR--- NOTHING CONFIRMED, BUT HE SAYS THE GUY HAS ALWAYS BEEN CORRECT. HE WAS TOLD THE INCREASE IN VALUE WILL HAPPEN FOR SURE DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE AND THAT THE WINDOW WILL BE OPEN FROM JUNE 1 TILL THE LAST DAY OF JUNE. HE SUSPECTS THE INTERNATIONAL BONDS THAT ARE NOW BEING BID ON WILL BE ACCEPTED SOON AND THAT THE RV WILL RELEASE VERY SOON AFTER THE NEW PRIME MINISTER AND CBI ENDORSE THE BACKING ON THE BONDS TO SUPPORT THEM? VERY INTERESTING AS I HEARD SIMILAR LAST WEEK FROM ONE OF MY SOURCES BUT THIS IS THE FIRST DUPLICATE CONFIRMATION OF THE SAME INFORMATION --- HANDLE THIS INFORMATION WITH CARE IT IS JUST A RUMOR AT THIS POINT...BUT THIS MAY HAVE MERIT.

5-23-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Iraqi Kurds Ship Oil Through Region's Own Pipeline" Yes the Kurds have sold a million barrels of their oil through Ceyhan and it is headed to Europe...Baghdad apparently was not in the loop on this deal and it is expected they won't be none too happy about it either...Baghdad has stated in the past that they would withhold the Kurds 17% of the budget if they attempted to sell the oil...well guess what...there still is no budget...could the Kurds be using this sale of oil to their advantage when it comes to the election process...Maliki is still looking for an alliance with someone....could he find it again with the Kurds...if so I think they are smart enough to get more than a handshake or a piece of paper for the deal...the next few days could prove interesting.

5-23-2014 *Millionday ~the work that has been done on the isx to make it ready for the globe is massive and we have read many times things that they are doing to it for preparation. one of the things that we will see in the very near future -- in fact in the month of june will be the activation of the securities act for the isx and the country of Iraq. now what this will do will put into law the stock market laws and make them comply with all of the global stock markets. july 1st is when the platform for global entry is going to be activated for the isx which is different than how it is now because it is an internal market -- within Iraq. the change will be the global market capabilities that will be activated. now of course this is a huge huge market change and huge PROGRESS. meetings...with nasdaq and with forex and with the many international markets started years ago --- this step is huge and it is necessary for the entry to a market economy and also for the currency to be internationally recognized. now as far as some thinking it is the actual date for the value change and for the international rates is not necessarily wrong but this is not set in stone.

5-24-2014 *TNT Tony ~EVERYBODY'S PREPARED AND HAPPY. WE ARE HEARING RUMORS OF THINGS THAT ARE GOING ON. THINGS THAT ARE PREDICTED TO HAPPEN OVER THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND...THERE ARE CELEBRATIONS SCHEDULED THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND AS SOON AS THIS IS FINALIZED, ANNOUNCEMENTS SHOULD BE MADE. THE BANKS JUST WENT BACK STARTING YESTERDAY, PUTTING PEOPLE ON STANDBY, THEY PUT THEIR PEOPLE BACK IN MOTION. WE'RE LOOKING GOOD, FROM NOW TILL TUESDAY MORNING WE'RE EXPECTING SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE WE'RE THERE THIS TIME.

5-24-2014 *DC ~CBI AND MALIKI ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE STOPPED IT FOR BASICALLY 3 OF THE PAST 3 or 4 NIGHTS...SAID NO WE'RE IN CHARGE NOW, IT'S OUR COUNTRY, WE'RE GOING TO DO IT ON OUR OWN TIMELINE. THEY WERE WARNED AGAIN IN THE MOSQUES... EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD AND WE'RE GOING TO BE DOING A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT THIS WEEKEND, BE READY. SURROUNDING NATIONS WHO HAVE PARTICULAR DEALS WITH IRAQ HAVE BEEN REASSURED HERE IN THE LAST FEW DAYS BY SOME OF THE HIGHEST PEOPLE THAT THIS INDEED WILL GO THROUGH VERY VERY QUICKLY. IN DC THE IMF IS ON MAJOR LOCKDOWN, UST ON MAJOR LOCKDOWN, EVERYBODY IS FULLY PREPARED. BANKS ARE QUEUED UP AGAIN. THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS AGAIN. I THINK WE'RE ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's