Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-25-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-25-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sun May 25, 2014 2:32 pm

5-24-2014 *Mnt Goat ~The formal election results are coming out on Monday May 26th, as needed by law. My question now is – On Monday’s news will they show us the final, final coalition that will win or just a repeat of these preliminary results made formal. I think they will announce the winning coalition and tell us how it was formed. I still firmly believe we will not see any dinar revaluation until the new government is fully seated and stable.

5-24-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "...an MP for the Liberal bloc member of the Finance Committee Magda Tamimi Presidency of the Council of Representatives to convene an emergency session early next week to discuss the draft general budget bill." so we have the budget back on the table in an emergency session this coming week --- not a surprise at all but very nice to see it as expected.

5-24-2014 *EXOGEN ~Live testing now...soon...at all the int'l banks, the US banks testing 100% confirmed. Maliki and Christine leGarde signed off the documents to release the RV yesterday! 100% confirmed. Jack Lew announcement is no longer needed. The plan is to put out misinformation. Maliki is no longer needed/wanted and will be gone.

5-24-2014 *Millionday ~"Baghdad Osman Mukhtar source revealed prominent leader in the 'coalition united', on Friday, announced that the 'united bloc' and 'Kurdistan Alliance' have decided to take over the prime minister's refusal outgoing, Nuri al-Maliki, for a third term, and that at a meeting held this morning in the city of Arbil, in Iraqi Kurdistan." a meeting that states they are not allowing maliki to take a thrid term...that Maliki leaving will end the internal problems. this is absolute huge news.

5-25-2014 *Poppy3 ~MALIKI IS FIGHTING FOR EVERY VOTE TRYING TO GET THE THIRD TERM AND HE IS PANICKING TO MAKE DEALS WITH ANYONE THAT CAN HELP HIM GET HIS THIRD TERM AND...MANY ARE SAYING ABSOLUTELY NO TO A THIRD TERM. THE RV IS IN HANDS THAT YOU AND I WILL NEVER HEAR ANYTHING FROM AND THE TIMING WILL BE HELD IN THE STRICTEST OF CONFIDENCE TILL THE BUTTON IS PUSHED. I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE EVEN THE DETAILS OF THE STEPS TO BE TAKEN ARE CLOSELY GUARDED AND LIKE KUWAIT THERE WILL BE MISDIRECTION RUMOR PRIOR TO THE RELEASE AND THERE WILL BE MUCH OF IT FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES. WE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY WARNING AND WILL NOT...WE DO HOWEVER HAVE INFORMATION THAT THE RV IS ...WITHIN MALIKI'S DEALS HE IS OFFERING AND IF ANYONE CAN GET IT DONE HE IS THE MAN AS HE HAS PROVEN OVER AND OVER FOR YEARS. IF IT IS GOOD FOR MALIKI THEN IT WILL BE GOOD FOR US...

5-25-2014 *Arthur ~AS A REALITY INFORMATION PROVIDER, I ALWAYS ERR ON THE SIDE OF REMAINING GROUNDED OVER HYPE AND FOOLISHNESS. THAT BEING SAID, IT'S OK TO GET AT LEAST SEMI EXCITED WHEN WE HIT THE OCCASIONAL MAJOR WINDOWS THAT COME UP ONCE OR TWICE EACH YEAR. IMO WE ARE IN THE MOTHER OF ALL WINDOWS EVER STARTING FROM...MAY 25TH TO THE BEGINNING OF JULY. WITHOUT GOING INTO A LENGTHY INFORMATIONAL DIATRIBE AS TO WHY I FEEL THIS WAY, I THINK WE ARE CROSSING A MILESTONE IN THIS INVESTMENT WE HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN BEFORE. HANDS ARE BEING PLAYED IN A WAY THAT HAVE MADE IT FINALLY CONDUCIVE FOR THINGS TO POSITIVELY PROGRESS POLITICALLY AND ECONOMICALLY IN IRAQ ON AN UNPRECEDENTED SCALE. THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCE COMMITTEES WITH UN AND IMF ASSISTANCE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY NEED TO DO, AND JUST SHORT OF A SEATED GOVT AND THE BUDGET AND REFORM LAW, THE CBI IS READY TO FINALLY ECONOMICALLY MIRROR IRAQ TO THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY. OF COURSE I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BE AS DEAD WRONG AS ANYBODY ELSE AS WE ARE DEALING WITH IRAQ, BUT STARTING TOMORROW [SUNDAY] I BELIEVE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO UNFOLD BETWEEN NOW AND JULY LIKE NEVER, EVER BEFORE.

5-25-2014 *BGG ~I don't see the "whole of" the National Alliance endorsing Maliki. I suspect there will be a "rebuilding " of a new National Alliance - without Maliki. The final solution is a little ways off. None of which HAS to mean there is some kind of "currency stalement"...it is not impossible to imagine the world powers may well do as they want BETWEEN this regime and the seating of the next GOI. If they feel confident they won't have to put up with Maliki's "Gerry Mandering" their processes they may enact the reforms they need to see before anyone else is allowed to come in and take advantage of the situation. Not impossible to believe...

5-25-2014 *Tlar ~the dead line for the NA to be organized and behind a candidate is June 14th...The NA has still not had a vote now but IMO they will move the process along quickly now and choose a PM candidate that they can take to the floor of the new parliament when it convenes on the 15th of June. My money is still on Chalabi. Maliki is out and he cannot win.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's