Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-27-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-27-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 am

5-26-2014 *chattels ~i believe that i am correct in saying that the next Parliament in Iraq will be seated mid - June, but that is not the GOVERNMENT of Iraq, the Government of Iraq is the Prime Minister , etc. ...the Government of Iraq is elected by the Parliament.

5-26-2014 *Stryker ~In my opinion we will not be seeing currency reform take place until this new seated government is completed.

5-26-2014 *Millionday ~THE JULY 1ST DATE IS THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NASDAQ OMX...AND IT WILL BE FORMALLY IMPLEMENTED IN JUNE...WHEN A COUNTRY ENTERS THE GLOBE ON THE STOCK MARKET THEY HAVE MANY PRODUCTS AND ONE OF THEM IS THEIR CURRENCY – IT HAS TO BE AT A CALCULATED RATE THAT IS FAIR AS IN COMPLIANT WITH INTERNATIONAL VALUES. [So, will they need the RV by the 1st?] THE FIRST OF JULY TO HIT THE GLOBAL MARKET WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THEY WOULD --- I CANT LOGICALLY THINK OF HOW THEY COULD GO TO THE GLOBAL STOCK MARKET AND NOT HAVE A REALITY RATE. [Can the CBI, IMF, and/or the GOI stop this change in the value of the currency, for whatever reason?] CBI AND THE IMF CAN. THEY CAN STOP AND NOT MOVE FORWARD AS THEY ARE STATING THEY ARE, BUT WHY WOULD THEY? -- THIS IS GREAT PROGRESS.

5-27-2014 *Jester ~[are you of the persuasion that everything that needed to be done by Iraq has been completed?] HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME IN MY OPINION. [Its been quiet all weekend...is this the quiet before the storm or, is it just that nothing is going on?] THERE IS PLENTY GOING ON...JUST HASN'T GOT TO THE STAGE YOU CAN SEE ANYTHING YET.

5-27-2014 *TerryK ~I WAS REALLY SURPRISED WE DID NOT SEE THE RI OVER THE WEEKEND. MY SOURCES ARE DUMBFOUNDED THIS AM. [I don't think it will happen until the GOI is seated.] I HEARD THAT AS WELL SO ...WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH...BY JUNE 15TH.

5-27-2014 *MarkZ ~[was the ball moved closer to the goal line over the weekend?] It was a FANTASTIC weekend. I was hoping it would move over the line but it alas...It only moved closer. That it moved and moved well though is a great thing. [are we still primed for this month?] This month is still the goal.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's