Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-28-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-28-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed May 28, 2014 8:44 am

5-27-2014 *Shredd ~[what are you waiting to see happen in the next month? from a banking point of view?] the removal of the zeros project launch, that's more from economic approach...for banking/finance approach...the new isx platform launch...

5-27-2014 *TNT Tony ~No fussing, no fighting. We are now just waiting for time to pass (that's code). It is a timing issue.

5-27-2014 *Poppy3 ~THE MONTH OF JUNE IS A DEADLINE MEANING THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING COMPLETE PRIOR TO THE RELEASE DATE. THIS IS FACT! IT IS OBVIOUS TO GET THERE THEY WILL HAVE A RV PRIOR TO THESE DATES. ...MY SOURCES IN WASHINGTON SAID THE MONTH OF JUNE WOULD BE THE RV MONTH. I STATED THEY WERE IN AGREEMENT TO WAIT TILL THEY KNEW FOR SURE WHO THEY WILL BE DEALING WITH AT THE CBI AND PRIME MINISTER POSITION AND THEY ARE STILL SAYING THE SAME.

5-27-2014 *BGG ~Just released today… big news: EXECUTIVE ORDER: ENDING IMMUNITIES GRANTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR IRAQ AND CERTAIN OTHER IRAQI PROPERTY AND INTERESTS IN PROPERTY PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303, AS AMENDED. I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, have determined that the situation that gave rise to the actions taken in Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, to protect the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which the Government of Iraq has an interest has been significantly altered. Recognizing the changed circumstances in Iraq, including the Government of Iraq’s progress in resolving and managing the risk associated with outstanding debts and claims arising from actions of the previous regime, I hereby terminate the prohibitions contained in section 1 of Executive Order 13303 of May 22, 2003, as amended by Executive Order 13364 of November 29, 2004...

5-27-2014 *Millionday ~they are meeting on the budget - hcl -- article 140- and also the formation of the government for Iraq, so a very important week to say the least.

5-27-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Uncertainty as Iraq election results revealed" With the formulating of appeals to the election results the Electoral Commission is not expecting "final final" results until the end of June or early July...it seems that State of Law coalition is working on other Shia blocs to form an alliance...that if they will all come together they believe they have enough to form the new government...while Maliki is busy trying to pull together supporters his opponents are equally busy trying to insure he is unseated as PM. The next few weeks should be very interesting.

5-27-2014 *Tlar ~It is my opinion since the first straw poll that Maliki is finished. There are some out there that will argue this outcome but I think the argument has been resolved with the election results even if they have not been released yet. The opposition has 200-210 MP'S out of a possible 328. IMO Maliki is not going to be around more than another week or two unless he can break the will of the coalition. The coalition has yet to have made its move. Most everything you read about Maliki still has chances are false hopes... it is my belief that the SOL will dump Maliki and it to will support the coalition seeking to agree to a nominee that will be acceptable to all...So hang in everyone. We will see nothing but crap put out by the Maliki supporters IMO for the next two weeks. This has to be played out this way in order to come out right.

5-27-2014 *Poppy3 ~EXECUTIVE ORDER: "ENDING IMMUNITIES GRANTED TO THE DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR IRAQ AND CERTAIN OTHER IRAQI PROPERTY AND INTERESTS IN PROPERTY PURSUANT TO EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303" this appears to be great news as we all should remember this DFI fund was set to be released on the 22nd and several countries where demanding they be paid their war retribution funds. IT IS GOING TO BE VERY INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THEY REACT NOW AND WHAT IRAQ PLANS TO DO TO CONTROL THE FUNDS. I AM GETTING EXCITED...WOW GOOD STUFF. GET READY TO CELEBRATE...EXCITING NEWS. THIS THING COULD GO DOWN THIS MONTH YET. TIME WILL TELL.

5-28-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "A member of the parliamentary finance: Parliament will hold its sessions and the budget will be postponed for the next session" So according to one MP on the Finance Committee...politics continue to get in the way of any effort to approve the 2014 budget...but that should not be much of a surprise to anyone...they will put off the budget discussion until the new government is seated...IMO...this has been a ploy by the Speaker of Parliament from the beginning back in January to postpone this budget as long as possible...yet he seeks to be President of Iraq...he was totally ineffective in leading Parliament.

5-28-2014 *Millionday ~[The big question is why do you suppose EO 13303 was rescinded today (Tuesday)?] because Iraq made their case as they do not need it -- they have 8 countries left and have made very trusting agreements as to how they will be paid and with how much interest and also with trade agreements -- the US is not needed to protect their monies and they were able to make that point...this is great and the results we wanted to see. 13303 is ended and the kurds are working with the federal government and they are working to make the budget work and they are listing the article 140 results. they are working on all of it together -- hcl -- budget--reforms, etc. they had to have all projects ready and activated by june 1st -- this week and the beginning of next is very important.

5-28-2014 *Hub ~iraq is a growing entity, they are doing things to become world leaders...currency revaluation, world leadership...this giant is about to show its head...Iraq is the modern day giant...they are about to blossom and...we are along for the ride.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's