Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-29-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-29-2014

Postby Vixen » Thu May 29, 2014 9:29 am

5-28-2014 *Poppy3 ~ALL IS WELL AND APPEARS TO BE MOVING FORWARD IN SPITE OF ALL POLITICAL MANIPULATING. STAND BY FOR GREAT REWARDS.

5-28-2014 *wmawhite ~now we know why EO 13303 was extended on 22 May...because it had to be in place in order for it to be amended yesterday. This amendment was published by OFAC...Office of Foreign Asset Control. OFAC over sees all U.S. banks and regulates who they may do business with. OFAC has just told all U.S. banks that all assets of the CBI are no longer sanctioned by EO 13303. And...what are the CBI assets? Its currency! [Iraq is positioning, getting all their ducks in a row to RV!] you are correct! ...take pleasure in knowing this is a huge step.

5-28-2014 *Mnt Goat ~So we are hearing strongly now that the plan is for Maliki to serve a 3rd term in spite of the overwhelming strong opposition to him. To be prime minister once again we are being told that Maliki must first assist the CBI in completing the revaluation and restructuring of their currency before he becomes official. They have given him a June 6th deadline, the final day set for the judicial system to ratify the election results.The new rate must go international by then. This is the base currency for the global currency reset (GCR). However there is still hope since the final election results are not yet ratified and announced in Iraq. They are still sit at the crossroad and can freely decide what path to take.

5-29-2014 *TNT Tony ~Its a great day in Dinarland. I can't tell you why it did not happen but everything good right now. The DFI has been released and if that has been released then you should know what's really going on without going into any depth with it...it's a great reason for us to be excited. There was a little bit of turmoil yesterday, one hell of a roller coaster ride in the last 24 hours but right now we are smooth sailing. Their goal was to try to get to the 1st of June. We were hoping they didn't and we don't know if they are going to or not. We are just biding out time. [Is the contract rate still a possibility?] Absolutely! [Will there still be a walk in street rate, international rate, low and high contract rate?] That's what I heard. We are waiting for more good news...waiting for a shorter window. Let's see what happens. It's not the 1st yet. We don't expect to see the 1st.

5-29-2014 *Millionday ~the change in the 13303 other than it being not extended it has also lifted all of Iraq`s consequences and moved them forward so that all and i mean all of their money is under their own control and also the debts are as well as with all other countries...this is a new executive order to give iraq all control...huge news and of course this lets us know why the confusion that came with the end of the 13303 -- it was for amendments and for the movement forward for Iraq to the global market obviously.

5-29-2014 *Delta ~[IYO, is it absolutely necessary that a GOI is seated before the RV is released by the CBI?] NO. [From the bottom of your heart, do you really feel we will see our blessing soon?] IMO BEFORE JUNE 14, 15. FOR WASHINGTON TO LIFT THE IMMUNITY AND GIVE IRAQ AND CBI THEIR MONEY IS A STRONG INDICATION THAT IRAQ IS READY TO RV.

5-29-2014 *BGG ~[I think i can wait one more month!] You may not have to - the way the "amended 13303" and revision were worded is very telling... (to me).

5-29-2014 *Millionday ~I HAVE TO SAY FOR AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO BE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THAT MEANS SOMETHING FOR SURE TO ME -- THEY ARE MEANING RIGHT NOW.

5-29-2014 *wmawhite ~OFAC [Office of Foreign Assets Control] acts under Presidential national emergency powers, as well as authority granted by specific legislation, to impose controls on transactions and freeze assets under US jurisdiction. Now it was OFAC that published the amendment to EO 13303. Therefore, the assets of the CBI are no longer under sanctions within the USA. The importance here is that if OFAC prohibits a country, our banks are unable to do business with that country. Now, OFAC is stating that all sanctions are lifted as to the CBI. [so the sanctions being lifted means our banks can now deal with Iraqi dinar?] if a bank chooses to do so. [it seems this was a big issue to overcome to see MR occur for this country? Am I on the right track?] One of the biggest for us to exchange the IQD within the USA.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's