Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-31-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-31-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat May 31, 2014 9:11 am

5-30-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~"Almost a consensus within the National Coalition to exclude al-Maliki for a third term" The opinions are abounding and resounding against considering Maliki for a third term as is evidenced in this article and a consensus taken by the National Coalition...at this point one might start to wonder...where will Maliki's strength and support come from...don't forget that money has a way of talking...and making former lines in the sand disappear.

5-30-2014 *EXOGEN ~CL [Christine LaGarde] et al have accomplished the mission. Banks are projected to show live rates within 48 hours. Algorithms for reset implemented. Cannot be stopped. Numbers are changing on screens. LaGarde has accomplished her mission. Rates projected to show live on Forex- we will be in banks in 24-48 hrs.

5-30-2014 *WILDDUCK ~THIS IS A PROCESS AND THIS IS WHERE I THINK WE ARE…THE INTEL HAS FLOWN HOT AND HEAVY THE LAST 2 DAYS AND YESTERDAY NOON FOR SURE. LET'S ASSUME FOR A MOMENT THAT RV OCCURRED ON TUESDAY AFTER THE HOLIDAY HERE LATE AFTER NOON AND TOOK 48 HOURS TO PROCESS AND DURING THAT TIME 13303 WAS RESCINDED TO ALLOW FULL WTO MEMBERSHIP AND OTHER THINGS. SO THAT BRINGS US TO LAST NIGHT. LET'S THEN ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN RV BEFORE YOU CAN HAVE A GCR. IF THAT IS THE CASE THEN LETS ASSUME THAT CL [CHRISTINE LAGARDE] DID HER JOB LAST NIGHT AND IT WILL BE 24 T0 48 HOURS FOR THE GCR TO CALC IN...THEN ARE FINALLY DONE. IMO THERE IS NO DELAY. THIS FITS WITH OLD VIDEO YOU GO TO SLEEP SATURDAY NIGHT AND WAKE UP WITH NEW CURRENCY VALUES. RV THEN GCR, THAT MAKES LOGICAL SENSE AND WE HAVE BEEN TOLD IN THE PAST THAT IS THE WAY IT HAD TO GO...WE ARE IN A GOOD SPOT.

5-30-2014 *wmawhite ~just as the amendment to EO 13303 indicated...the asset of the CBI (the IQD) had prohibitions on it prior to this week. That doesn't change the fact the the IQD is Iraq's currency. However, until this week even if our banks wanted to recognize it they could not. today we can buy and sell the IQD based upon some one value...that is not an international exchange rate determined by the CBI. when a country's exchange rate is determined it is accepted by other countries...that is not the case with Iraq...YET...instead, the IQD is not used in international commerce...instead, anyone can decide what they may buy or sell it for. [So how did the banks deal with dinar 3 years ago. If it had no value?] the IQD was the same has buying a toaster at Wal Mart... they sold the IQD the same as it they were selling silver eagle dollars. [does the rate need to be [in] effect before the ISX goes live July 1st?] it appears there are several events on the horizon that must have a true exchange rate in place. [Are they a long way from article 8?] honestly, just like this past week, there are dominoes dropping that we are unaware of until after they hit. there are so many events happening that are happening because the CBI is preparing to change the rate of the IQD. these events have never happen before in this investment. It is truly a great time to be at...the facts indicate that a group of people we do not know will make major changes to the IQD at some point in the future. If it was to be at some distant time, why are they doing what they are doing today? I seriously believe that this could happen at any moment...we have never been to this point before.

5-30-2014 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~It was a very hectic day. We started last night – yesterday we were excited and Wednesday, thinking we would have the 800 numbers and everyone would be at the banks this morning…which did not happen. If you hear some negative stuff, some of it might be true, but supposedly things are worked out to our betterment. Contract rates are still there, international rate is still there. They are trying to stretch it out to the first…it went last night up to a point, and once again it was stopped by the same people. Things could still pop up tonight.

5-30-2014 *Mnt Goat ~we are hearing strongly now that the plan by the USA to put Maliki in for a 3rd term has been spoiled. But we will not be certain until the final announcements are made early next week. Seems there are still some “real” politicians left in Iraq and they are fighting with great fortitude so Maliki will never have any part in the Iraq government again. It is taking a bit longer but they are winning the battle...It may take a bit longer for us to get our RV but it will be worth it to see Maliki gone. Remember I said we will not see any RV to just before or just after the announcement of fully formed, stable, functional new government. Dr. Sinan Al-Shabibi an Iraqi economist who served as the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq has also said this many times, as it was part of his currency restructuring plan and still is.

5-31-2014 *Jester ~[A post...stated that the main backer of gold for the GCR has backed out?] YOU GUYS KNOW THE TERM SMOKE AND MIRRORS... SO THAT MIGHT BE THE BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE SOME OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY OPINION... [Jester could something like that even happen at this stage of the event...?] IT IS POSSIBLE... BUT I AM NOT SO SURE WHY THEY WOULD TRY SOMETHING LIKE THAT... I DO NOT THINK IT IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT AT THIS TIME...AND THE WORD I HAD LAST NIGHT IS... IT COULD BE 10 MINUTES OR IT COULD BE 10 DAYS... BUT IT IS RIGHT HERE...

5-31-2014 *Poppy3 ~(SOURCES)...ARE ALL EXCITED BUT AS I HAVE TRIED TO WARN EVERYONE...THESE HOT RUMORS WILL GET FASTER AND MORE FURIOUS THE CLOSER WE GET. THINGS IN GENERAL ARE AWESOME SOUNDING NEWS BETTER THAN EVER... I SUSPECT WHEN TURKI AND THE FINANCE DIRECTOR FROM PARLIAMENT MADE THE STATEMENTS BACK IN JAN., FEB. THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A INTERNATIONAL TRADABLE CURRENCY BY MID 2014 THEY ALREADY KNEW THE TIMING AND THE PLAN WAS SET INTO MOTION. WE ARE GETTING TO MID YEAR VERY FAST.

5-31-2014 *MarkZ ~[the...post (Backer of "Global Banking Reset" Pulls Out Over Political Bickering) is smoke IYO?] I will sum it up by saying I am not at all worried. PERIOD. I do not have all my old notes so I may miss a date or a number but here are the basics. The 'Gold treaty' was signed about a year ago by all 188 participating countries. Last March 21st if memory serves me, now all we have been waiting on is it's execution. The best way I can put it and not over step my bounds is to simply say it is NOT relevant to the completion of the event. This is a PROCESS that is moving surprisingly well. Not sure if we can still squeeze it in before the end of the month but it is still possible. It could take weeks more at best. [are we reliant on GOI or CBI to take specific action?] yes and no, we just need them to say their lines when it is time which is NO problem at all. They are past ready. [Do you still feel we are very close, such as this weekend?] Very close. This weekend would require an enormous amount being accomplished in short order though. [Whats the word on the VND...?] It looks awesome. I wish I had spent as much on it as I did dinar.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's