Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-1-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-1-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:57 pm

5-31-2014 *Millionday ~[can u...explain if the budget has to be passed for the rv to take place...?] no the budget does not have to be passed but i can not tell you if they plan to have it done at the same time they set the rates due the value change that will happen with the redenomination. the UN gave a deadline of the 1st for the in country projects to begin and have ordered that timeline due to the constitution and the needs of the citizens ---- so they are supposed to be in a huge hurry with the budget so they can meet the timeline. [do they even NEED a rate for isx or could this go on forever?] they absolutely without a doubt need a reality rate for the isx and the world market. they have stated that is the middle of the year 2014 they are planning to move to a market economy and that requires a reality rate. they have stated that they will be selling [bonds] as well and that they will be on their markets and also a provincial and government tool for funding projects but CBI stated that they would not give out local or federal funds until the budget is passed and that is supposed to be within two days according to the UN.

5-31-2014 *Flashing ~According to the rumors that I have received everything is excellent for us. The pending items for the release of the rv should be resolved after mid June and then we should see the RV between the last week of June and first of July. These pending items are of political, economic and financial kind.

5-31-2014 *Dinar Wishes ~what I am about to tell you is the truth, and nothing but the truth!!! So Help Me God!!! This game of chance we are all apart of is crumbling because certain things needed for every country to be Basil III compliant are not being fulfilled by those in power to make this happen… I know this to be fact…If we do not have the gold to back our currency then we will not see any benefit to the RV in our country…I have personally been involved with those who have, and are trying to help us to be Basil III Compliant and they are intending to pull out the Gold backing…They feel it is the only way to move the process forward …Unfortunately if that does happen then the Dollar will lose all value outside of our country… not all at once but it will be significant…End result no American RV.

6-1-2014 *Jester ~I WAS TOLD EARLIER TODAY IT COULD BE IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES OR THE NEXT 10 DAYS... NOW KEEP IN MIND HOW THINGS CHANGE... BUT RIGHT NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM HEARING.

6-1-2014 *Poppy3 ~HAVEN'T THEY PUT IN INK THAT THEY WILL HAVE A ISX TRADABLE CURRENCY IN THE MONTH OF JUNE OR THE MIDDLE OF 2014...WE ARE THERE...SOUNDS PRETTY SOLID TO ME. THAT WAS SAID SEVERAL TIMES BY SEVERAL PEOPLE IN THE CBI AND GOI.

6-1-2014 *Bluwolf ~monies have been loaded in all world banks, we are basil 3 compliant and so is the rest of the world, we are just waiting for the 800# now. There are no restraints or delays...Expect to be surprised at any second. Imo there will be a new PM in Iraq and as soon as we see the results officially then it must go internationally immediately as a sovereign nation with its full values in its currency.

6-1-2014 *TD ~I'm told there's much to sort out & put in place with the new government. Key positions of political players being fought over. The Kurds are waiting to see if coalition power will be in their best interests. They have expressed to everyone that they are in a "wait & see" mode and only THEY will decide the best interests of their future. Coupled with this is Parliament who also has various laws still to enact to move the country into a market driven, international platform of investment & trade. The CBI has been asked to let things form & stabilize before any major monetary policies are executed. While the CBI is autonomous in theory, there is inter dependance among the executive & legislative branches. Don't be surprised to see announcements regarding deletion of the zeros project, IMF & WTO compliance issues, international capital & investment banking reforms as targets of programs to roll out in 2015. This is Iraq and a snails pace of "things to do" hasn't changed one bit. June, which was stated previously as a month of goals & actions will come & go without enactment of anything major relative to the dinar, it's rate or status.

6-1-2014 *Enorrste ~[At 1187 CBI rate, 1210 is exactly 2% spread, so I dare say we're compliant, folks.] The only numbers we need to concern ourselves about are the numbers that the IMF is using. Speculation on this matter is interesting, but not highly productive. In the end, when the IMF sees that Iraq is in compliance, then we will see our opportunity. Until then, however, we are all just hoping. Unfortunately, I don't know just how the IMF looks at this. We have 1166 and 1179 and now 1189 as potential "official" rates. Unless the IMF accepts 1189, however, we may still be a way off in getting in the "compliance" that they are looking for.

6-1-2014 *chattels ~anyone who says that it has to happen on or before this date and /or because of this, that or the other, has been WRONG. this event is far too important to be PREDICTABLE. this event is a matter of national security for Iraq, nobody is supposed to know, even Dr. Shabbibi said that he DID NOT KNOW. Shabbibi also said that if he did know that he could not say.

6-1-2014 *BGG ~based on what I hear from my contacts (not various other researchers or Gurus) I am very encouraged about the state of our investment. I will say this - no matter who is "elected" or what the various twists and turns - it is unlikely we'll be at this for much longer.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's