Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-3-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-3-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:10 am

6-2-2014 *Mnt Goat ~Maliki is simple not getting the support he anticipated. What I cannot understand is how some can still cling to the notion that Maliki has won a 3rd term as prime minister already. I do not expect that Iraq will take 5-6 months to form this new government as in 2010. This government should be formed quickly since they have been planning for this since 2012. Two major, major events took place and both very significant for us dinar holders. The signing of the final paperwork for Iraq to enter the WTO and the amendment to EO 13303 freeing up the assets of the CBI, now no longer under sanctions within the USA. It is my strong feeling we are looking at possibly around mid July towards the end of July before we see the announce of the fully, functional, stable government. I do not expect to see any IQD revaluation international until just prior to or after the announcements of the new government line up. This I believe has to happen and this I believe will be the grand finale. I certainly hope it all happens prior to this date.

6-2-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "UPDATE 2-Iraq threatens legal action against any buyer of piped Kurdish oil - Reuters" It is odd that Maliki and his government is making such noise against the Kurds at this point...seems to me that if he was attempting to court their alliance with regard to the recent elections...he might be making "concessions" instead of threatening suits left and right over what the Kurds have done with their oil...I honestly believe it is not the Kurds intention to renege on the percentage of the revenue that is due to be passed back to the GOI...what is lacking totally in this equation is simply a matter of trust by either side...none...NADA...petty children's games being replayed by adults.

6-2-2014 *MarkZ ~Things are looking GREAT...there is no need to worry. [are you feeling very strongly that this is our week? like early this week?] I FEEL great. [Are you still. Feeling good about by June 15?] yes...

6-2-2014 *TerryK ~I WAS ADVISED...10 LAWS WERE PASSED THIS WEEKEND IN IRAQ...10 IN ONE DAY. A LOT HAS BEEN GOING ON AND I AM BEING TOLD THAT THIS IS TO GO DOWN TODAY AND WE SHOULD SEE IT TOMORROW. I HAVE A NEW RATE... 9.23. TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR.

6-2-2014 *Eagle1 ~Many things are taking place behind the scenes which lead us to the inescapable conclusion that we are actually seeing the unfolding of the Global Currency Reset. This is a process...it is not a simple push of one button. There are -- based on my sources -- not less than twelve individuals who are directly involved in the process whose approval is required and is sequential to the final release to the general public. We have a two-step process in the works. The first step is what the international banking community is referring to as "a general RV." This amounts to a first-stage release of all of the major revaluing currencies, among which we all know includes the IQD, the VND, the IDR and a fistful of others which are increasing in value. The second stage is what we refer to as the Global Currency Reset. We call it a reset because it amounts to a restructuring of currencies based on real value, backed by gold and other tangible assets or commodities with real, exchangeable value...the IQD is the "base currency" for this process. Because the Dinar is the only 100% gold-backed currency in the world, it becomes the lynchpin for the "general RV" and the GCR. When the actual exchange value of the IQD or the VND (just to name two popular examples) is released, I believe that many folks will be both astonished and pleased. ...Acting Governor of the CBI, Abdul Basset Turki...two years ago...said (and I'm paraphrasing him), "When the public sees the release of the actual value of the Dinar, they will be shocked!" Over this past weekend, we have seen more than a dozen currencies go through some pretty radical changes behind the scenes. While those changes are not yet reflected on the FOREX sites we see, we believe that these changes portend an imminent public release since they are a part of this overall Global Reset. We really are near the end of this ride!

6-2-2014 *DC ~Are there people that would like to delay this? Yes, but they have gotten to the point where people are saying enough is enough. It is on a day to day basis right now. [Iraq debt with the DFI funds, they had 10 days, is that extended? Have they paid them?] My understanding is yes. I know that more than one country got paid at the new rate & the rest real soon.

6-2-2014 *TNT Tony ~Not a lot of news today but today is a superfantastic day. In Iraq, the GOI is announced all except 1 major position. [Could it happen anytime?] Yes. I believe it is really, really soon. It's on track. We are absolutely close.

6-3-2014 *BGG ~I think the main reason for all the "pro-Maliki" spin in the market place right now are the vast fortunes he's spending on advertising...as far as he's concerned - this is still his "election cycle". I won't count him out - but he's not nearly as "well off" as some...are reporting.

6-3-2014 *chattels ~for the Kurds the budget is too entangled with the formation of the new government to stand alone for a vote. IMO, we will not see a budget until we see the next government. [so if we do not see the budget till the next govt...can we still have the RV without the budget? seems they have to have that new rate in place to put it in the budget...is that right?] i have never subscribed to the notion that the budget was awaiting the rv'd rate or would reveal the new value.

6-3-2014 *Millionday ~[If the reality rate appears at say .86 or 1.13 will it be exchangeable at that rate world wide instantly or just in Iraq?] it will be the exchange rate that you would get as if you were traveling and will be global. [Are they still waiting to see who the next PM will be before RVing?] i have not seen that they are waiting for the PM to be named for anything economical...i dont see that they are waiting for anything in ink -- i dont even see according to the statement by the gov of CBI, Turki that they are waiting on the budget so without anything in ink or by press statement -- i cant say that they are waiting on anything...we dont have the date but they seem to be saying that they are working on moving iraq to a market economy.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's