Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 5-4-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 5-4-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:14 am

6-3-2014 *BGG ~I think the main reason for all the "pro-Maliki" spin in the market place right now are the vast fortunes he's spending on advertising...as far as he's concerned - this is still his "election cycle". I won't count him out - but he's not nearly as "well off" as some...are reporting.

6-3-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article "Maliki: implicitly 175 votes and achieved the majority needed to form a government" I promised you that Maliki was not down and out...I believe he has learned the stealthiness of most wary of cats...in the dark of the night he has amassed this following...he wants to get the government formed quickly. Article: "Maliki: we have achieved the necessary majority to form a government" Maliki spoke to Iraqi citizens on national television to announce he now has 175 seats of Parliament supporting him...Maliki claims that his opponents are seeking to install a weak PM that will allow certain blocs to pass laws that will not be contested by anyone, such as Maliki now...

6-3-2014 *Millionday ~[in your opinion can the reality rate be set before the ISX goes live?] yes, the reality rate should be set before they go live because the largest product they have is the dinar and the price index would only make sense in trading shares with a fair market value...this is to be live by the end of june and ready in the middle of this month... they are going global according to what they are reporting.

6-3-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~I'm thinking that this is incredible news. The two governments could be meeting and talking about anything...BUT add to that meeting one single solitary individual...someone who is not tied to the government of either entity sitting at the table...the one man in charge of the Central Bank of Iraq...put him in the same room with "these two" governments and that gets the juices flowing...this meeting...needs to trigger your excitement and anticipation of good things to come.

6-4-2014 *TerryK ~IM HEARING THAT CHINA HAD A BOND THAT MATURED LAST NIGHT AND THATS WHAT THE IMF HAD THE ORDERS TO HOLD ON...SO MAYBE TONIGHT WE MIGHT BE ROCKIN...WE ARE PRIME FOR THE RV, WHAT IM BEING TOLD. JUST KNOW THAT IT IS TO HAPPEN PRIOR TO THE 10TH. THAT'S COMING FROM A TIGHT SOURCE FROM DC.

6-4-2014 *MarkZ ~Zero negative news today [Tuesday], ALL news has been good! Things appear to be solidly on track.

6-4-2014 *Millionday ~the way that a reality rate is calculated states what it would be -- that is why the dong is not the same as the euro -- usd -- etc and they are not the same as each other -- they are calculated in their country and that is the calculation and how the rate is calculated will be the result of the rate -- its not just the gdp but that is the most of it -- how it is backed as well and there are few other things that go with the calculation and how the rate is calculated will be the result of the rate -- rates are all different and it goes by each country...at this time we do not know the rate or the date.

6-4-2014 *Enorrste ~Article: "Zamili: The bylaw of the National Alliance will be passed within the next two days" This article is unfortunately offset by others today including the one in which Maliki himself announced that he has 175 votes, more than enough to return him to the PM slot. It appears, at least at this point, that KAP [Guru Kaperoni] was right when he said that Maliki would "whittle away" at the other small parties until he was able to create a new majority. From the sound of his own statement, he has done this, and will announce the new government alliance, led by himself, in a few days. While this certainly was not my first choice, I am glad to see that they are close to resolving this issue. The last thing we need is to have this drag out for a year as it did four years ago. Also, even if Maliki is returned as PM, we will at least have someone who has "stated" that he is ready to move the country forward. So, I say this: get the politics out of the way and let's move forward.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's