Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-5-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-5-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:39 am

6-4-2014 *Mnt Goat ~The news just keeps getting better and better as we near the finish line. WOW again! I am concerned about some of the false information now coming out of the Iraq…This is serious and it is getting simply ridiculous and almost laughable. It is my strong feeling we are still looking at possibly around mid July towards the end of July before we see the announce of the fully, functional, stable government. I certainly hope it all happens prior to this date. I do not expect to see any IQD revaluation international until just prior to or after the announcements of the new government with relative stability.

6-4-2014 *Jester ~SEEMS AS IF EVERYTHING IS GOING THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO... I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING NEGATIVE AT ALL IN A COUPLE DAYS.

6-4-2014 *Poppy3 ~MALIKI IS NOT A LAME DUCK HE IS A DEAD DUCK AND WILL NOT SURVIVE...SOME STILL GIVE HIM HOPE AND THE POSSIBILITIES OF STILL REMAINING BUT HE WILL NOT IN MY OPINION. WITH ALL THE CONSTANT DISRUPTION TO PROGRESS AND HELPING THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ...THEY WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO DOMINATE THE COUNTRY ANY LONGER. THATS WHY ALL THESE BLOCS ARE FORMING NEW ALLIANCES AND BUILDING A COALITION BETWEEN GROUPS THAT HAVE NEVER AGREED BEFORE JUST TO HAVE THE POWER TO RULE AGAINST HIM EVER BEING PM AGAIN OR ANYONE LIKE HIM. THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TO MOVE FRONT AND CENTER ON THE WORLD STAGE SO GET READY.

6-4-2014 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~Today...everybody has agreed to disagree and ‘let’s just do this’. We are in a super-fantastic position and this should be a great week. it’s a great day to be a dinarian...and we should be celebrating what they accomplished yesterday evening. A great wall was broken through last night, and everyone is saying “Okay, go ahead”. [Will the deletion of the zeros affect us (for dinar)?] They will not affect us at all. The rates will be applied without deleting zeros. [Have you heard how many zeros may be deleted off the Zim?] I go with the worst case scenario... They have changed the number of zeros during the process, so I would go with the worst, which is 9. Anything else is a blessing.

6-4-2014 *DC [avia Adept1] ~For the last nine weeks, it’s been down to the wire 3-6 times per week, and several times it’s been within minutes. They could have done it at that time. It’s a day-to-day tactical fight now. The opposition has agreed to back off a little bit, and they are trying to get this through. There are only a few little things that need to get done. We are really close. [How close are we to touchdown today?] We are back on the ½” line, really, really, really close. [Is the VNN still in the first basket?] Yes, the VNN Is in the first basket, and the rates are better than we expected. [Are there still four rates on the IQN?] Yes, four rates on the IQN.

6-5-2014 *Poppy3 ~[Vietnam has a 20% inflation rate...There is NO WAY they can revalue at the present time nor in the immediate future!] ABSOLUTELY AND I HAVE REPORTED MANY TIMES OVER THE LAST 18 MONTHS THAT THE MINISTER OF FINANCE STATED PLAINLY DIRECT TO ALL THEIR BANKER THAT THEY WOULD NOT RV THEIR CURRENCY FOR AT LEAST 14 TO 18 MONTHS POST RV OF THE DINAR. THEY WILL USE THEIR DINAR BEING HELD TO CURB THEIR INFLATION RATE BECAUSE IT IS WELL OUT OF CONTROL...SOME 20 PLUS % AND CLIMBING.

6-5-2014 *Tlar ~The news has been great. This thing is coming to a head as we edge closer to June 15th. Maliki is loosing at every turn and hopefully by Friday we will see the SOL drop him like the hot potato he is. There is a great chance the CBI will do its thing the last week of this month. I would be surprised if they do not. Just watch as this thing unfolds. It is about to get real exciting.

6-5-2014 *Stryker ~Is The ISX Going International July 1, 2014? Yes and so is the IQD.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's