Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-6-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-6-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:57 am

6-5-2014 *Arthur ~THE REALITY IS THAT THINGS ARE REALLY HEATING UP IN IRAQ. NO NEGATIVES ONLY POSITIVES. EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY WANTED TO HAPPEN IN MY WILDEST DREAMS HAVE BEEN EXCEEDED IN THE LAST 30 DAYS. REALITY INFORMATION PROVIDERS LIKE [GURU] MILLIONDAY ARE OUTLINING SOME AMAZING, VERIFIABLE EVENTS OCCURRING IN REAL TIME THAT SHOULD HAVE US ALL EXTREMELY EXCITED. I HAVE PERSONALLY BEEN ABLE TO VERIFY SOME NEW INTEL THAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE BEGINNING OF OUR WINDOW TO OUR BLESSING ON THE 14TH OF JUNE. THERE ARE EVENTS WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE NEXT 6 DAYS THAT WILL TELL THE TALE AS WE APPROACH THE MOTHER OF ALL RV WINDOWS IN THE HISTORY OF THIS INVESTMENT.

6-5-2014 *Millionday ~the budget is many projects --- development projects are the lowest -- huge problems with not having it passed but kurds on the way to work on it with iraq federal...they need the budget passed -- so the visit from the kurds is very important... the hcl is on the list for the kurds visit - and the government and the article 140 and the budget.

6-5-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~One of the things I remember from the old days..."watch what they do...not what they say"...this applies today more than ever, IMO, if they have grown suddenly quiet there has to be a valid reason...but they do nothing without purpose. I do believe the IR (International Rate) clock has begun a countdown of ticking.....working towards an announcement to that will shake the world and its economy.

6-5-2014 *Stryker ~when could we see this take place? Well July 1, 2014 ISX goes international... Turki said that all measures will be in place by the middle of the year, that’s Monday June 30th and July 1st starts the second half of the year. All financial instruments have been terminated by the new executive order, OFAC should soon, if not already release all financial sanctions worldwide on Iraq. ...all monetary system changes and exchange rate announcements [are] made over the weekends and are announced to the world on the opening of international banking on Monday mornings by any Central Bank. We have five Monday’s in June the last one being Monday the 30th and July 1st being on a Tuesday, just saying.

6-6-2014 *MarkZ ~If the news gets any better we will be at the bank Monday.

6-6-2014 *TerryK ~I GOT WORD THAT EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED. ALL THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR OFFICIALLY TOLD IS THE SEATING ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ AND IT WILL RELEASE. I WAS TOLD THAT WE SHOULD SEE IT EITHER TONIGHT [THURSDAY] THRU SATURDAY AND THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WOULD COME ON SUNDAY ON FOREX, BUT TREAT THAT AS RUMOR OF COURSE BUT IT'S VERY VERY STRONG...THIS IS COMING FROM A VERY STRONG SOURCE TIED TO THE US GOV, ONE IN THE KNOW AND HERE IS THE KICKER I JUST GOT IT CONFIRMED BY ANOTHER PERSON THAT HAS TIES TO SOURCES WAY UP THERE.

6-6-2014 *Millionday ~"...Abdul Salam al-Maliki, said the next few days will reveal the true size of the coalition of state law and the extent of the cruise" he is saying that without him and the old way -- the time line is going to be ugly -- so he is under the impression that it is easier to just leave him there. we know the next couple of days many announcements will come out -- we have alot going on with isx and also the government and the visit of the kurds as well.

6-6-2014 *Mnt Goat ~The newly formed government of Iraq is already taking shape and so when the announcements finally come out it will be a matter of formalities to seat everyone and get the government rolling. There may be some minor disputes but the overwhelming majority the attitudes of almost everyone is to get rid of Maliki. Basically there is a 30 day windows of time we are dealing with to fully, legally seat their new government. The entire cycle of 30 days can be accelerated if all goes well and if there are few to no challenges of the new candidates...we can expect to see a complete government no later than July 15th if all goes well. I believe the RV could happen as any stage of the process after June 10th but I am saying it is most likely to happen just before or just after the announcement of the newly formed government’s completion expected to happen on July 15th. The IQD rate will be high when it comes out and it will climb very quickly. The projections for the IFX this week and the amount of CBI reserves (and gold) is an indicator of this. Iraq has met all necessary Basel III requirements and beyond for valuation of a very, very high rate as an asset backed currency.

6-6-2014 *wmawhite ~it is important to understand that EC 13303 is STILL in effect...the only difference is that it has been amended. [Amended to allow the currency to go international? CBI did not have the authotity without the amendment correct?] you are correct. what is also important is that the amendment to EO 13303 was published by OFAC, Office of Foreign Asset Control, part of U.S. Treasury. ["Article IV and Article VIII of The Article of Agreements should now be completed or soon will be. "... is there some ink on the timing of the foregoing?] As you are thinking...I believe this is so huge...this enables U.S. banks to do business with the CBI If They Choose To. One particular researcher that I respect believes that the CBI has met the requirements of Article 8 and we are now waiting on the CBI and IMF to release the new rate. [is that the 2% variance in official / market rate?] this researcher told me that the 2% variance does not apply UNTIL the IQD has an exchange rate. Currently the IQD is only bought and sold...it is not exchanged on the world market...(forex).
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's