Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-7-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-7-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:09 am

6-6-2014 *MarkZ ~If the news gets any better we will be at the bank Monday.

6-6-2014 *TerryK ~I GOT WORD THAT EVERYTHING IS COMPLETED. ALL THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR OFFICIALLY TOLD IS THE SEATING ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ AND IT WILL RELEASE. I WAS TOLD THAT WE SHOULD SEE IT EITHER TONIGHT [THURSDAY] THRU SATURDAY AND THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WOULD COME ON SUNDAY ON FOREX, BUT TREAT THAT AS RUMOR OF COURSE BUT IT'S VERY VERY STRONG...THIS IS COMING FROM A VERY STRONG SOURCE TIED TO THE US GOV, ONE IN THE KNOW AND HERE IS THE KICKER I JUST GOT IT CONFIRMED BY ANOTHER PERSON THAT HAS TIES TO SOURCES WAY UP THERE.

6-6-2014 *DC [via Adept1] ~We have been told that we truly cannot say anything right now due to sensitivities. A lot of this stuff just happened. We were planning on being more descriptive, but we were told not to do that for many good reasons. But we expect to talk to you very soon.

6-6-2014 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~We’re still going, it’s still possible, and everything is looking good. We are in an excellent mood and wanted to lay out the procedures, but we cannot...we are in a great place, super-excited. Just hang on. It’s going to be a great weekend.

6-6-2014 *wmawhite ~this is certainly moving forward...watch all of this as if you are watching a well played football game. Watch the plays and never watch the clock. Watch all of these events and stop thinking about the dates.

6-6-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "...Kurdistan Parliament intends to enact a law to distribute oil revenues to citizens." kurdistan is actually talking about starting the distribution of oil proceeds themselves for their own citizens -- this is pressure -- such pressure. this is going to be done in a sort of trust account as we know it -- wow lucky Iraqis if they get this rolling -- huge for the citizens in kurdistan...they are wanting to do this from their own accounts so the citizens of kurdistan dont have to wait any longer which is great and as we know --- kurdistan is always so far ahead, imo...the hcl and budget in place is what they are banking on ---no pun intended.

6-7-2014 *BGG ~[you think maybe this month for us on the rv, in your opition?] Maybe - maybe not...but things sure seem to be moving forward.

6-7-2014 *Jester ~THERE IS A TON OF INFORMATION FLOWING AROUND RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS WEEKEND BEING THE ONE...AND THAT IS OKAY...WE KNOW WE ARE WHAT I WOULD CALL HIGH ALERT RIGHT NOW... BUT AS I HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS... I AM CALLING IT CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC...WE KNOW THAT CERTAIN THINGS MUST HAPPEN IN ORDER FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT YOU WILL LIKE TO SEE... AND THAT HAS NOT STARTED YET... SO WE REMAIN THAT WAY FOR NOW...EVEN MY PEOPLE THINK THAT THERE IS A RUMBLING ON THE HORIZON RIGHT NOW.

6-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~FOR SURE THIS RV WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING ON IS WITHIN SIGHT. I AM ANTICIPATING EVEN MORE REAL NEWS OF MOVEMENT AND THE STATEMENT THAT TURKI MADE THAT THE CBI WILL START THE LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS WILL START AND THEY WILL BE READY FOR THE ISX TO START TRADING INTERNATIONALLY ON THEIR OPENING DAY OF JULY 1, THEN I THINK HE HAS TO START THE PROCESS DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THAT DATE. TIME WILL TELL THE TRUTH BUT SURE SEEMS THAT COMMON SENSE SAYS YES THEY WILL.

6-7-2014 *Tlar ~Maliki has made 2 passes saying he will step down if he is granted immunity. Obviously both were rejected. He cannot win. The way to get rid of him overnight is for the SOL to pull his nomination. Either they do it quickly or as a party they are done. If they hold their position M will be rejected and then he is done. The heads of the SOL are only hanging on out of fear it is their last bargaining chip for immunity. Iran saying no no no finishes any hope they had. Checkmate M. The next two days...we will probably witness the disintegration of his government and most likely the abandonment of his nomination by the SOL. If the SOL does get rid of him I believe the CBI will move on the currency quickly meaning the last week of this month. They to are sort of backed into a corner to move on this because of all the changes that need to take place in their stock market. Either way I think by the middle of next week we will see M out if not before.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's