Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-10-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-10-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 am

6-9-2014 *Mnt Goat ~So what happened last week with the Qi Cards? ...they are now loading these cards for those who are traveling abroad and for those Iraqi citizens already living in foreign countries. So how will they be able to use these cards abroad without an international rate in this manner? On April 19, 2009, the ISX switched to electronic trading. Now they plan to fully rollout the last phase of the ISX and this phase includes the complete international implementation. This is planned for July 1st of this year. This past week there were statements made by Turki (acting governor of the CBI) stating that the CBI will start the lifting of the 3 zeros and they will be ready for the ISX to start trading internationally on their opening day of July 1st. I...believe they must begin the process of going international with their currency days in advance of that date to be ready. From June 10th to mid July we are in the absolute best window ever to see the international announcement of the revalued IQD currency. I believe the RV could happen at any stage of the process after June 10th but I am saying it is most likely to happen just before or just after the announcement of the newly formed government’s completion and before the expected July 1st ISX rollout. The IQD rate will be high when it comes out and it will climb very quickly. Iraq has met all necessary Basel III requirements and beyond for valuation of a very, very high rate as an asset backed currency.

6-9-2014 *DC [via Adept1] ~Things look really phenomenal...in terms of everyone being prepared, happy, and on lockdown. Was the process paused? Maybe, but now we are back on green, good to go. I am looking for this TODAY. I know people like back windows, but they don’t exist at this point. It’s day to day, almost hour by hour now. [Is there still a contract rate?] Everything is the same as what we’ve been describing. Everything looks amazing, and we are fully expecting it at any time across the entire world.

6-9-2014 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~I am super-fantastic right now. [I understand the currency will be trading on the ISX...and also on the Forex? What will come first...forex or RV?] It will happen at the same time...on forex. Trading on the Forex is what makes it international. It will show up on the ISX on July 1, and that is public information. [Is there still a China rate?] Do you mean is there still a contract rate? There are still contract rates. [Is there anything we are waiting for before this goes through?] Yes, there is a public announcement that has to be made about the about the GOI, and that will be made over there...and then things will go quick. It is literally hour by hour now and could happen at any time.

6-9-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Economist: delay in the budget behind the rise of the dinar and the dollar will rise .. soon" Any relationship between the Iraqi government and the high exchange rate of the dinar against the USD has been ruled out by economists and an expected recovery of the dollar within the next few days is predicted...the CBI is the one who sets policies for the exchange rate of the IQD against any foreign currency...they are the only one who has the authority to affect such changes...that is an important point to remember...it is a positive thing to witness the continued auctions by the CBI even with the government basically at a standstill due to the lack of an approved budget...this shows the independence of the CBI to the government...the drop in the price of the buying and selling of the USD and other foreign currencies is positive for the policy of national exchange.

6-10-2014 *TerryK ~WHAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS AM IS THAT THIS IS ALL DONE AND THAT WE ARE ONLY WAITING FOR THE TECHNICAL ANNOUNCEMENT AS IRAQ HAS IDENTIFIED ITS NEW PM. THAT IS TO COME EITHER TONIGHT [MONDAY] OR IN THE MORNING. WHEN THAT HAPPENS THEN THE IMF AND THE UN WILL RELEASE THE CODES FOR THE MAGIC MACHINES TO TURN ON THE RV. ALSO THE GOLD STANDARD HAS NOT BEEN SIGNED OFF AS OF YET. LOOKING FOR THAT EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW AS WELL. ONE DC CONTACT SAID TUESDAY NIGHT RINGS STRONG BUT ANOTHER SAID IT WAS TO HAVE GONE DOWN LAST SATURDAY. SO IT’S JUST SITTING THERE READY. IT’S ALL UP TO THE IMF AND UN...ONCE THEY (IRAQ) MAKE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PM AND SEAT HIM YOU WILL SEE IT. IT’S COMING PEEPS. IT’S NEARLY HERE.

6-10-2014 *Millionday ~we have some good news tonight and it goes along with the platform we are holding our breath about...that is the ISX hooked to the global platform OMX and what that means to us is - international compliance for it to launch...now let me add one more thing...the Lebanon Banks said they are not getting a return on their investments as the rest of the international banks etc but THEY ARENT WORRIED ABOUT IT BECAUSE THEY STRATEGICALLY PLACED THEMSELVES IN IRAQ FOR THE GAINS FROM THE SECURITIES MARKET (isx). HUGE STATEMENT TO NOT CARE ABOUT MONEY INVESTED BECAUSE OF A RETURN COMING ...

6-10-2014 *Poppy3 ~[is there any good news...?] YES ...I WILL SAY THEY TOLD ME WE WILL NOT GET OUT OF JUNE WITHOUT SEEING THE RV.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's