Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-11-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-11-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:33 am

6-10-2014 *Winalot ~A new Parliament is to be seated on the 15th of the month. They have not passed a budget. They have no new Prime Minister. That gives us thru Friday if they are going to do this before Ramadan. If not before the 15th, the new parliament takes over, and the business of seating a government will take precedence over the budget and any other business at hand. The new parliament will have 13 days to seat a full government, decide on a PM, pass the budget, and revalue the currency, all before Ramadan. Ramadan starts on the 28th of the month. I feel it is highly unlikely for the revaluation to occur during that time. The country is flooded with visitors from other countries. It is going to be confusing enough for the Iraqi's, without adding a half dozen other foreign currencies brought in by the visitors to deal with. Not to mention the cost of exchanging that currency at the new rates. Today, we see that Al-qaeda has has taken over parts of Mosul, and they already control Fallujah. Do you think for one second that there will be a revaluation while this is going on? I seriously doubt it. Al-qaeda would gain too much financially if the revaluation were to occur. I have no idea where that leaves us as far as a time frame... and I seriously doubt anyone knows. Including Iraq.

6-10-2014 *Shredd ~[how do they continue to grow there GDP and there currency is at 1166?] easy, managed the rate, it doesn't have to reflect true value like a free float but once Iraq is a market economy it will need to. imo, there is a process for Iraq to get there. [the question might be...how long will the process take?] well the project to delete the zeros is a big part of the timing. [Are they still talking "mid" year?] last we heard, yes. [Do you think their plan is still to get things rolling "bigtime" this month?] I expect nothing. Not to say I don't think the CBI won't move forward with their plan to begin removing the three zero notes...we'll just have to see and not sure if political situation and lack of a passed budget will delay things.

6-10-2014 *Bondlady ~Terrorist has taken over several parts of Iraq that's why Maliki is calling for a state of emergency convening in parliament. He really does need to push the marshal law button at this point, they fled into Iraq from Syria. It's so bad right now the Kurds pershmerga army and the federal army have joined forces to protect the borders coming in from Syria. you all know Kurds and Baghdad are at odds right now so you know this is huge and major important to Iraq's security...if they don't all join up to save Iraq it'll be bad bad. it's pretty bad right now I expect to see the UN or USA come in at any time to aid in the fight, it is that bad imo, we shall see.

6-10-2014 *Enorrste ~Article: "Bayati denies government's intention to impose state of emergency" If Maliki institutes marshall law then, effectively, he becomes a dictator. Once that door is open it will be up to him alone to determine when to close it again. That cannot be good, in my view. Najafi may think she is just calling his bluff, but if he does show Thursday and they follow his lead, which is the way it looks now, he may be in for a very long time. At the same time, I do not think that this is necessarily bad for our investment. ...Mosul is a large city and the story of giving it all up to terrorists "doesn't pass the smell test." This is largely political. I am not certain that I agree that this is a desperate attempt on Maliki's part. This man is very shrewd and this may be a ploy on his part to convince the new parliament to "not rock the boat" and let him have his 3rd term.

6-10-2014 *Tlar ~[With a series of articles over the past several weeks indicating increasing animosity for Maliki as the next PM, what is the National Alliance dragging its feet on announcing who they are nominating instead of Maliki? Is there something to be gained by dragging to process out?] The NA is not dragging their feet. Remember nothing happens until the 15th. The coalition is waiting for the election results which prove they are the winners. Maliki tried on numerous occasions to strike a deal for immunity...and the coalition would not deal with him. The coalition has the numbers and no matter what, they control the outcome of this election and will get the PM they want and make Iraq the government they want.

6-10-2014 *TNT Tony ~Everything that glitters is not gold and all bad news is not bad (sometimes required).

6-10-2014 *Eagle1 [via FLPatriot59] ~You're going to [be] rich real soon, and sooner than later. I'm inclined to think they're going to sit their government sooner than the 15th. There's a whole of political fussing going on behind the scenes.The have extracted a promise from CL for a deadline. Mosul is not a delay. If anything I see these events like this as mechanisms that will increase the need for it to take place all the sooner. The return on your investment should be spectacular on top of spectacular. They have already given a number to the IMF. But if they come out at that number not to expect that number to sit there very long. They've given a top and low end range to the IMF and right now it's somewhere in the middle. What I'm getting from my high-level contacts - they're saying they're going to let these currencies float initially then settle back. Look at Kuwait. They're saying they're going to do that with the dong, the dinar, the rupiah, approx. 80 currencies will float freely. But they're not saying for how long but will float until they reach market stability. Let me give you a benchmark for Vietnam. Let's go back to the late 60's before the dong was sanctioned and put on a program rate. It was worth over $2.20. I'm not hearing anybody saying we're going to hit $2.20 but look for .47 to .49 and I wouldn't be surprised to see it float upward fairly quickly to over .80.

6-11-2014 *Tlar ~Maliki has lost this election big time and the coalition has won. The election results are not yet ratified but the coalition’s lead is an impossible hill for Maliki to climb. There will be a government change soon. Last night a new hitch was put in this get along. Maliki announced that the ISIS and or Daash has moved in and taken Mosul the 2nd largest city in Iraq. He is calling for the parliament to declare Marshall law which is required by law. It won't happen. The election results are supposed to be released today. Maliki is calling for a complete cessation of the election and if parliament declares Marshall Law, that would leave Maliki in charge until it is undeclared. The timing, the motive and the orders are suspicious. Today [Tuesday] or tomorrow we should have an answer to this situation. Here is where we were going and I happen to think we are still going there. On June 14th the present parliament is done. Right after that the new members will convene and the first order of business will be to vote a new PM in. That decision has already been agreed to by all the sects so that should be a slam dunk. The next few days will be critical to our investment ...I still believe Turki will pull the trigger the last week of this month...I feel very comfortable that this investment will come to fruition in the next 3 weeks. In fact I believe this so strongly that I am saying "WE ARE THERE."

6-11-2014 *Bluwolf ~today the insurgency took over a city in Iraq, today was the official launching of the new PM, today all was to go international...Ok, that was the bad news. The good news is that nothing has changed, that we are set to go asn, that the negative in Iraq today doesn't change that they have a new PM, that they are democratically sovereign and by this fact they must now reach out to the world as being internationally sovereign as well and for that they must launch their currency internationally.

6-11-2014 *Poppy3 ~VERY CURIOUS THAT MALIKI MOVED HIS FAMILY OUT OF THE COUNTRY TWO WEEKS AGO AND HE FLEW THEM OUT OF THAT AIRPORT THEN MOVE THE MAJORITY OF THE SECURITY FORCES OUT THEN HE SENDS IN HIS GOONS AND TAKES THE PLACE OVER. LAST NIGHT [MONDAY] I REPORTED I RECEIVED INFO THAT THE RV WILL NOT GO BEYOND JUNE 30. AS FOR HOW THIS WILL EFFECT THAT STATEMENT IT WILL DEPEND IF THE GOI FALLS FOR MALIKI'S DISTRACTION AGAIN.

6-11-20124 *Mnt Goat ~Islamic militants overran parts of Iraq's second-largest city, Mosul, on Tuesday...Is this not the day the judiciary was supposed to announce the ratified election results thus the players in the new government of Iraq. Maliki was not going to be part of it. The timing of this event could not be more obvious as to what Maliki is attempting to do. He is creating this violence with the hope that the parliament will cave in under pressure for a solution and grant him the powers he requested. Under the Iraq constitution, parliament can declare a 30-day state of emergency on a two-thirds vote by its members, granting the prime minister the necessary powers to run the country. But the speaker of the house must bring this proposal to the members for a vote. He refused in the past and so far he is still refusing. I do not expect to see any IQD revaluation international until just prior to or after the announcements of the new government with relative stability. I am now hearing from my Iraq sources that the judiciary will now wait until next week (past June 14th) to make the announcements.

6-11-2014 *BGG ~I do believe Maliki is in deep trouble. This appears to be his MO. When in trouble - start a war...as I have said for 2 years - once he's gone, it's good for everyone. I think the next few days will be very telling for us.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's