Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-13-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-13-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:36 am

6-12-2014 *Poppy3 ~MALIKI WILL NOT GET A STATE OF EMERGENCY --- PLUS UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZING FOR 4000 TO 5000 TROOPS TO BE THERE VERY SOON. MY SOURCE SAYS TO HIS KNOWLEDGE THERE ARE ZERO AMERICAN TROOPS THERE AT ALL YET. MY THOUGHTS ARE THEY WILL NOT ALLOW THIS TO ESCALATE TO A POINT THEY CAN GET UNDER CONTROL VERY FAST. MALIKI REDUCED THE SECURITY FORCE THERE JUST LIKE HE DID IN ANBAR A COUPLE MONTHS AGO THEN ORDERED THE ATTACK. HE HAS JUST BEEN TOO OBVIOUS THIS TIME. I THINK HIS GOOSE IS COOKED WELL DONE THIS TIME. I ALSO STILL SEE THE FINANCIAL WORLD AND POWERS...INVOLVED ARE MOVING TOWARDS JUST WHAT THEY HAVE STATED THE LAST FEW WEEKS. CBI READY AND ISX OPENING FOR TRADE ON JULY 1 . TIME WILL TELL.

6-12-2014 *FootForward ~Everyone is freaking out about what is going on in Iraq. Maliki is not a dictator, not a power hungry guy. He was put in place and is supposed to be in place and will be in power until the last instant before the RV happens. I have said that he would be in Iraq until the RV and then he would go to England. His family has now been sent to England That should tell you he is planning to go there. About this whole state of Emergency...We have to look at everything in perspective. Why have they not announced the new PM? They are waiting to see how quickly they will RV and then decide to announce a new PM or keep Maliki. If the RV is going to happen right away, you will see a new PM. If it is going to be a while, a couple of weeks, you will see Maliki. I suspect you will see a new PM named and in a couple of weeks you will see everything done and could even be sooner than that.When I saw the news about the State of Emergency I knew it was a false flag. This was part of the plan all along to have some crisis created and then the troops would be there to protect the banks and change centers. I am not concerned, I am excited, encouraged. I do think the RV will happen in June, if not, in July. Everything seems so obvious that is to happen now. They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I would like to warn people about the dong. I do believe it will RV, but not nearly as high as some are saying, not any where near $2.00 and not even $.50. China needs it to be in the 5 to 10 cent range and I am confident that's where it will come. The dinar will be the big winner...period.

6-12-2014 *Tlar ~2 days left until he [Maliki] is out. This guy is dangerous. I wonder what next great thing he will do to save Iraq. Probably have parliament arrested for treason, or terrorism, or corruption or something like that. It won't change a thing other than to hasten his demise. Maliki's mindset is, "I will kill them all if I have to." He is becoming a mindless rabid dog and he is going to be put down. Nothing he has done will stop this government from changing. That's not me being optimistic. That's a fact jack.

6-12-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "The sources told / Baghdadi News /, that "Iraqi political figures mission began her movements since yesterday after the control of militants Daash the city of Mosul, for the purpose of consultations with the political blocs from within the political process and abroad with the aim of forming a government of national salvation alternative to the government of Prime Minister that failed in crisis management and security files, the economy and services. " HERE IT COMES... HOLD ON TO HAT Quote: "The sources confirmed that "these characters will offer their movements during a meeting of leaders of political blocs today at the home of al-Jaafari," stressing that "these figures would ask Maliki to resign in order to form a government with the consent of the House of Representatives that would end legislative term on 13/6." I GUESS THEY DIDNT LIKE THE BLOWING UP COUNTRY.

6-12-2014 *Poppy3 ~YESTERDAY THE IMF AND THE CB OF VN AGREED ON THE ECONOMIC FUTURE PLAN FOR THE DONG TO EXPAND AND GROW THE VALUE OF THE DONG. IT WAS RELEASED AS THE SAME TYPE DOCUMENT AND AGREEMENT THAT THE IMF DID WITH IRAQ'S CBI LAST YEAR. IT WAS A GOOD REPORT AND SPELLS THE WAY FOR THE DONG TO RV AT ANYTIME THE MINISTER OF FINANCE THERE NEEDS TO MAKE THAT DECISION TO HELP CURB THEIR GROWING INFLATION RATE. FROM THE WAY THEY TALK ALSO NEITHER THE DONG OR DINAR ARE IN BASKETS OF OTHER CURRENCIES THEY WILL STAND ALONE FROM THE REPORT.

6-13-2014 *Tlar ~Parliament couldn’t even show up for an emergency meeting and vote...The non-vote and lack of quorum will lead Maliki to the Federal Courts to issue the “state of emergency”. So in 3 days Hakim, Sadr, and the Kurds better have their butts at the Parliament...otherwise Iraq is lost and Tehran wins.

6-13-2014 *BGG ~Things I have been talking about... 4 Key events over the Last/Next few days... 1) Meeting at Jaafari's house... (didn't go so well for Maliki) 2) Emergency meeting of Parliament to discuss "State of Emergency"... (also didn't go so well for Maliki - it didn't even happen) 3) New Parliament is seated on June 15th (this Sunday) 4) Outcome of a potential appeal by Maliki to the Fed Courts to allow him to "self-impose" a "State of Emergency" and potentially pave the way for a dissolution of Parliament followed by dictatorial take-over. Based on the comments...by the President of the United States (on FOX) - I don't think #4 will fly. The White House is "very interested" to say the least. I hate to admit it - but the POTUS is the only one with the right answers - so far today. If all 4 events go badly for Maliki - he's done and this is over.

6-13-2014 *Poppy3 ~[have u heard a rate on the Dong?] YES SEVERAL TIMES FROM 2.3 CENTS TO A NICKEL NO MORE AT THIS POINT BUT THEY DID SAY THEY EXPECT IT TO HIT .49 CENTS WITHIN TWO YEARS AFTER IT STARTS UP.

6-13-2014 *Mnt Goat ~The good news is...the mandate of the Maliki government is only 2 days from expiring. First let me put your mind at rest. There is no declaration of a state of emergency in Iraq. Speaker Osama Najafi (speaker of the house) postponed yesterday’s session in parliament till further notice for lack of quorum. At least that was the excuse given. The emergency session was in fact scheduled to be held in the House of Representatives yesterday to discuss the declaration of emergency state according to request made by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Vice President Khodair al-Khuzai. I believe by scheduling the session Najafi simply followed procedure and just had to make it all legal. Kurds also came out with a statement today that they would not vote to declare a state of emergency if the emergency session of the House of Representatives happened... Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is responsible for what happened since parliament rejected his call for a State of emergency. Simply put these recent attacks were nothing more than political reprisals from the Al-Maliki government for not originally giving him these emergency powers. I am now hearing from my Iraqi sources that the judiciary has already ratified the final election results but has not yet announced them to the world or Iraq. Maliki and anyone of his followers are not in the mix of this new government. We are in an excellent window to have these announcements early next week. We await the announcement of the new government first and then let us see what happens next. I am confident the final international rollout of their revalued currency will follow very quickly behind these announcements.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's