Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-14-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-14-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:33 am

6-13-2014 *DC [via Adept1] ~[Is Maliki in or out?] He is currently PM, he would love to stay another term, but it doesn’t look good. The interim government starts on the 14th, and he will not be PM unless he arranges that at the end – unless he pulls a rabbit out of his hat, in fact. [What about the VNN?] I only have information from the banks, and it is showing up on the screens. It’s still in the basket and they are going together. [will they just load the Q cards or go for a total RV?] The q-cards are already loaded but there are five different rates. They will go for the total RV at a nice high rate. [Is it possible for something in the basket to be in another basket at a later time?] Yes. [Will the Iraqi situation cause delays of get in the way of our exchanging?] I think they have it in hand. It’s worse on the news than it is on the ground.

6-13-2014 *MarkZ ~Lots of expectations this weekend. Stay grounded as always, but it does very much appear to be highly possible. The news has been good.

6-13-2014 *Tlar ~This report from me will counter everything you will see and have seen on you evening news. The ISIS is being soundly beaten. I can also assure you that Maliki's dirty hands will be found all over this crisis. Chalabi today called Maliki's government inept and corrupt, and yesterday Chalabi called for Maliki's resignation in a news article. The NA itself has called upon the SOL to un-nominate Maliki so they can form the new government now. Although not officially announced, I am sure it will be Chalabi. Reports that Maliki has been injured or killed are circulating but nothing is confirmed. The word is out that the federal court has verified the election results but that to has not come out in an article yet. This will get very interesting by Monday of next week. I believe the new parliament will be seated by then and quickly begin the work of putting the government together. Tomorrow we should start to see positive reporting on the ground in Iraq that is more accurate of what's really taking place. We are in the last chapter of this book. So relax and savior this moment in our investment. Iraq is in the process of birthing a new democracy right before our eyes.

6-14-2014 *Millionday ~the 15th of june is sunday and that is when we were told we would hear of the new government announcement -- the news is full of remedies and countries trying to help to resolve the danger and terrorism --Maliki is alive -- and the economic side of it is that they are planning their new industry to be technical and advanced through investors and innovation.

6-14-2014 *BGG ~CIA...confirmed what I have been saying all along. ISIS in Baghdad is a non-issue... they won't do it or can't. ISIS is a guerilla unit. Frontal war is not in their favor. There were the magic words from the President (on FOX...). They intend to wait until after the weekend to have "final consultations" about what exactly we do - Iraqi leaders need to demonstrate a willingness to "include all parties" in the government which means they want the new Parliament in on Sunday and a partnership government.

6-14-2014 *Jester ~[I was out of town...about the time everybody claimed that Maliki announced the In Country RI...Did that really take place or not?] I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT... AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE... THERE IS NO WAY THAT IS HAPPENING WHERE NO ONE WOULD KNOW... IT WOULD BE ALL OVER.

6-14-2014 *Poppy3 ~I WAS TOLD LAST WEEK THEY DO HAVE THE NEW PM CHOSEN BUT THEY WOULD NOT ANNOUNCE TILL THE 15TH AT THE EARLIEST. I WAS TOLD HE IS A PERSON FOR ALL THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ. THE SO CALLED WAR INSIDE IRAQ WILL NOT SLOW DOWN THE FINANCIAL RESTRUCTURING AND I ...GOT ANOTHER GREAT CONFIRMATION OF THAT SAME INFORMATION. I HAVE NOW HEARD SEVERAL TIMES MALIKI WAS INJURED OR KILLED TODAY IN A SUICIDE BOMBER ATTACK. TIME WILL TELL . FINANCIAL REFORM WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE FORWARD THEY HAVE NOT BEEN DETURED YET.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's