Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-15-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-15-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:12 am

6-14-2014 *chattels ~I am reading where some commentators are saying that Maliki loses his powers as Prime Minister on the 15th when a "caretaker government” begins. My understanding is that in a parliamentary form of government that the incumbent government is the ” caretaker government ” until the next government is seated and of course that would mean that Maliki is the chief executive until replaced by a new government.

6-14-2014 *Bondlady & tlm724 ~whats so good about this horrific event [is] that for the 1st time in 1000's of years there are no Sunnis, Shiites, Turks, communist etc...they are all one! and maybe just maybe by them all working together this is just the push Iraq needs and needed to FINALLY go forward with the great destiny that is truly in store for Iraq. President [Obama] threw down the gauntlet yesterday, IF you want our help then WE want you to work together politically, that's the key POLITICALLY. This is what was needed, for them to set aside their differences and work as a team, before they didn't even know how but now its crucial to save their home land...then and only then will Iraq fulfill its destiny. believe it or not this is going to work out and they will feel brotherly to one another when they see they all worked together to save Iraq and finally realize that it is truly possible...they needed security, well their getting it in a huge way! By the time its done Iraq and its borders will be secure. And hopefully with the new government and new parliament and a majority gov this time they will excel in a huge major way.

6-14-2014 *BGG ~I doubt Maliki will be "immediately removed" on Monday as some are suggesting...but there seems to be a very real sense of urgency on his part over this weekend for some reason. there was also a very real "shot across his bow" by the POTUS yesterday saying we wouldn't make any decisions until after the weekend - meaning they weren't going to support the "official Maliki GOI" - but potentially the Iraqi people later on under more of an "inclusive government" - his words... the weekend being the start of the new Parliament (supposedly) - we'll see...[do you think Maliki was injured or killed as poppy3 heard yesterday? If not, could it be a ploy or excuse for him to exit stage left?] I, too, heard that rumor - don't know what to make of it just yet. [do you think with all the turmoil going on that they would even think about RVing or just wait till after things settle down.] not sure - but like I always say - "this ain't status quo".

6-15-2014 *Mnt Goat ~There has been no announcements yet in Iraq on the new government. Even the Iraqi citizen awaits the news. It was announced today that the new parliament will open it’s first official session on June 30. I would expect we should see the announcement of the final election results either today or tomorrow. So the next step in the election process in of course the formal announcement of the election results. Then the taking of the oath by all new parliament members. These new members then will vote on the candidate for president (as presented to them by the controlling bloc as winners from the election) in the next session. The president then will announce the new candidate for prime minister to the parliament, which will then ratify and seat him in the assembly.We are looking at having this all completed by July 14th as an outside window. Must they complete all these tasks first to see the international revaluation of their currency? No - I do believe the USA will complete the revaluation process just before or just after the formal announcement of the new government officials. This is my opinion. Another Option...There are sources now telling me that the USA may wait for everyone to be officially seated and to observe the first real working session of the parliament prior to rolling out the revaluation. I just don’t think they (meaning the USA) are going to allow this to happen again. Remember that the IQD has already had in-country revalued at a rate of $3.41 earlier this year so we can expect a rate equal or greater to this amount. We now just await the international rollout.

6-15-2014 *Poppy3 ~i have received many emails asking the same question? [should we bail and sell for what we can get for our dinar since the civil war has started?] WELL HERE IS MY REPLY...HELL NO!! FIRST OFF THERE IS NO CIVIL WAR. SECOND I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BACK MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I DECIDED TO START THIS INVESTMENT AND I STILL STAND ON THE FAITH I HAVE HAD EVERY DAY SINCE. ...I AM CONVINCED BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT THIS IS ALL ...A POLITICAL MOVE TO TRY AND STAY IN POWER EVERY DAY POSSIBLE FOR MALIKI AND I KNOW THE FINANCIAL WORLD WILL NOT STOP THEIR PROGRESS IN PREPARATION TO MOVE IRAQ TO THE WORLD STAGE FINANCIALLY IN SPITE OF POLITICS AT THIS POINT. MY INVESTMENT IS SAFE...MY DECISION IS MADE I AM GOING TO SEE THE RV AND I AM GOING TO SEE IRAQ DINAR TRADED INTERNATIONALLY IN JULY JUST LIKE THEY STATED SEVERAL TIMES. MALIKI WAS INJURED YESTERDAY BUT WAS BACK HAVING MEETINGS TODAY [SATURDAY] BEGGING FOR AMNESTY AND MAKING MANY MORE PROMISES THAT THEY KNOW HE WOULD NEVER KEEP.

6-15-2014 *Millionday ~[Did I just read that they're going ahead with economic and monetary reform before the budget is done?] yes and this is not the first time we have seen it -- Turki held a press conference when the banks notified him that they were prepared with their part and stated he would move forward with or without it in place [so every action is moving in a positive direction?] yes it seems as though with the economic announcements we have seen that they are as ready as they say they are...and all the talk of their market and how they are going to make a huge impact in the global market...that would make no sense unless THEY PLAN TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED... the reforms in the country will not be held up by terrorists...the ministry of finance and the parliament and CBI will still be working and the plan for the country will go on --- they will just be taking care of the terrorism in the department of defense.

6-15-2014 *TNT Tony ~we are still going in the right direction; just slowed down a little. Still looking for a great Monday.

6-15-2014 *Tlar ~FLASH NEWS. Maliki appoints himself premier of Iraq. His Excellency wants to be called king and everybody to bow in his presence. Can he do this? NO. This is about as effective as declaring your own state of emergency. So who listens to him anymore? Certainly not the opposition. This fool can declare unilaterally anything he wants. No one is paying anything more than lip service to him until he is gone.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's