Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-17-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-17-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:36 am

6-16-2014 *TD ~Calling real time events being covered by now, the world media, "smoke", "sideshow", etc. is a real insult to those who are living it and suffering from the breakdown of Iraq. IMHO, posters need to be more respectful to this human tragedy. It is "real" and it brings about severe uncertainty for the immediate future. We have to keep in mind the Sunni-Shiite discourse has it's roots back to the 17th century and will NOT (this time) just evaporate. ISIS is still gaining and NOT being defeated or retreating. By stealing over $400 million dollars (in Mosul), capturing military hardware, etc. from the GOI, it has momentum, the might & funds to furnish it's cause. The Kurds also have grabbed Tikrit and they are ready for an independent state. IT IS VERY POSSIBLE that a new state dividing the nation into 3 factions is the ultimate outcome after the fighting and sorting through is done. EVERYONE in Iraq is disgusted with the status quo and each faction says THEIR future does not include the other two. Whatever happens, this sad mess will take months & months to sort through.

6-16-2014 *Millionday ~there is a lot on the news of fear in Iraq of civil war -- the service men and volunteers have done a great job but there is a lot of violence in the country. Article quote: "Despite the challenges and difficulties faced by Iraq, but the property rights guaranteed are not affected by the current crisis..." the country is actually showing a healthy isx in country. they are monitoring for compliance and also looking at the index to see if the security problem is causing a drop and it seems -- not much -- thats great. this means that the constant or predictable rate that is imposed now is holding so they are being successful -- stability in the market especially in a time such as this is very important and obviously they are showing stability.

6-16-2014 *BGG ~this is still the "End Game..." for Maliki. It is becoming more and more widely accepted that Maliki is really bad for Iraq. Lots of news pieces. I didn't expect him to go quietly...It is a complex situation - many human rights tragedies going on... it is heart breaking. The financial aspects are - minor in comparison. We should be in prayer for this nation. It is in some peril. I believe it will get worked out quickly once leadership change takes place. [how long before you think it will take to get the government changed?] tough to say - supposed to have elections certified and new Parliament seated soon.

6-16-2014 *Poppy3 ~I WAS...TOLD THE ELECTION RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED WITHIN THE NEXT 72 HOURS. LIKE I HAVE SAID BEFORE THEY HAVE NEVER MET THE FIRST DEADLINE... THE GOOD NEWS IS THEY ARE STILL ON IT AND MOVING TO FINALIZE ALL THE STEPS THEY NEED TO ACCOMPLISH. I THINK IT IS POSSIBLE THEY WILL ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS TOMORROW [MONDAY]. TIME WILL TELL THE FACTS.

6-16-2014 *Tlar ~Many residents are returning to the towns that are listed as taken over In Mosul which is the 2nd largest city in Iraq there are two check points going into and out of the city. People who evacuated are already returning and yet the city is still under control of "the insurgency". I realize the news we are getting in this country tells a different story and it is somewhat because of the confusion on the ground, but this will soon sort itself out unless something new comes into the picture. I am confident that everything will work out once Maliki is gone. I will not minimize what has happened and is happening is not serious and could get worse. It is difficult to remove a dictator and no one really knows in the end what measures you will have to go to, to do it. I would point out that no one is backing this government which I find strange. Everyone is backing the people of Iraq. That's why I continue to say this is not what it seems. No matter the truth of what's going on will come out very soon. Iraq will have a new government. By the way, the CBI has been continuing through this crisis to make the changes in preparation for something. It has been business as usual for them. They don't seem to have missed a step.

6-16-2014 *DC [via Adept1] ~Bottom line is that a very last-minute agreement was reached at the very last minute to not release this to the public until the GOI is seated and going through. They wanted a smoother transition. We understand that's any minute, any day. They are announcing they have the votes and it frees up again when it becomes official and goes forward. [Do we have to wait until 7/1 for them to announce the new GOI?] They are supposed to announce the new GOI at anytime, any day. Could be at any time. I'm going to say that things are looking extremely good.

6-16-2014 *Poppy3 ~JUST GOT ANOTHER TEXT SAYING PM NAMED A COUPLE HOURS AGO BUT HAVEN'T CONFIRMED THROUGH ANY SOLID SOURCE AS OF YET...I WILL HAVE TO SEE IT ANNOUNCED BEFORE IT WILL BECOME REAL TO ME. WE NEED TO JUST WAIT TILL THE BIG DOGS TELL US FOR SURE. [is it possible that the RV could still come roughly the same time as the PM announcement?] I DON'T THINK THEY WILL BE FAR APART. SEVERAL THINGS STILL PENDING AND THEY CAN ALL HAPPEN ALMOST SIMULTANEOUSLY...THEY HAVE REPORTED THE HCL AND 140 AND TARIFF LAWS AND REGULATION ARE AGREED ON AND JUST NEED IMPLEMENTATION.

6-16-2014 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart. I want to give more details without getting us in trouble. Okay, lots of money at stake. It's Maliki's last day/week in office and things could get out of hand. Some could take money that doesn't belong to them and run. Some could be forced into those situations here at the last minute. It has gone as far as some reaching out to others asking for help to protect their money. Those issues had to be worked out and a deal was put in place. A month ago, two weeks ago, Friday we didn't think we'd have to wait for the new PM. But it's now part of the new agreement and it's not going to be weeks or months. We're getting calls from people over there telling us it's not like what we're seeing on TV here. There are some things going on but not like that. We are still in a good place and things are moving along very fast. We are almost there. [You think we have a good opportunity for this week?] Yes, you should have been in there this morning. If I have to give a back wall, it would be July 1. But the plan isn't for it to go that far.

6-16-2014 *Stryker ~We still need confirmation on this one but it sure looks like Maliki is out and Chalabi looks to be the one and only National Coalition nominee. Confirmation is the key but it sure is looking good folks!

6-17-2014 *Delta [via R601a] ~No gov seated in June. Parliament seated in June. Gov will not start until end of July to the middle of August. But this has nothing to do with the monetary policy. CBI can RV at any time - fully authorized to RV at any time they wish - very likely within the next 2 weeks - was told that a major announcement near the end of June...be happy - something very good is going to happen very soon.

6-17-2014 *Bluedog ~I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE OIL IN IRAQ AND ALL OIL COMPANIES HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS...IF YOU WERE ISIS YOU WOULD HIT THE OIL FIRST (WINK)...THATS IRAQS ECONOMY BUT OIL GOES ALONG WITH NO PROBLEMS.

6-17-2014 *Stryker ~Article: "Asadi: the first session of the new parliament after consulting political leaders" the Vice President Khodair will call the first session and it looks like they could call it early, after determining the right date...the first session can be held anytime after the ratification of the election results but before 15 days from the date of ratification. My point is, they can speed up the process to help boot Maliki to the curb and take control of the mess he has caused.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's