Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-18-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-18-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 am

6-17-2014 *Eagle1 [via R601a] ~[We passed the 15th will we see a seated Gov in June?] IMO by 28 - 29th June.

6-17-2014 *Tlar ~Maliki refuses to leave in the face of countries all over the world telling him to get out. He lost the election but still he stays. He has lost his immunity but still he stays. This morning he announces that he doesn't need emergency powers because he already has them under a law he tried to push through parliament a while back, - THE NATIONAL SAFETY LAW. Parliament did not approve such a law. This morning the legal guys in Iraq have said this is another illegal move to stay in power and that it does not give him any powers to act as though a state of emergency exists. We have seen only one article so far that the NA chose Chalabi as their PM. Originally I thought maybe it had been released early and it was pulled. It turns out the newsite that released it went down right after it was released and that the article is most likely a good article. So this is not over but it should be over very soon. The next government will be formed before the end of the month. Maliki will be out.

6-17-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Will chair the opening session of the new parliament and government rescue of the free and the citizen and the other blocks, headed by Chalabi" This is awesome news and comes on the tail of [Guru] Frank's announcement ...that Chalabi would be the name put forth by the National Coalition as Prime Minister when the new Parliament comes together for their first session...with this new government it is expected that a reformatted agreement with the US will be forthcoming.

6-17-2014 *Stryker ~The news is much better than reported on our main stream media folks...

6-17-2014 *TNT Tony ~Yes it is true. A new PM in Iraq and it is official. Government officially seated today. We are next.

6-17-2014 *Mnt Goat ~Finally yesterday the Federal Court announced the ratified of the election results. However there are 4 candidates that are being withheld...The reason for not ratifying these candidates is unknown... It was...announced yesterday in Iraq that Ahmed Abdel Hadi Chalabi would be the national alliance/citizens coalition’s candidate for prime minister. I have an excellent source in the Iraq government and they are telling me Chalabi is the new prime minister, as we will all witness very shortly. I can see Iraq is trying to progress quickly in the completion of setting up their new government. I believe we will see the RV soon as I have stated many, many times but only when parliament is seated, the president is seated, the prime minister (Chalabi) is seated, and all his ministers are seated. They (meaning the USA) are not going to repeat the mess they had back in 2010 with Maliki. They will use the currency reform as leverage to get the government formed and fully functional. Then they will pop the currency out to the international markets...this final announcement of the IQD going international will not happen until the USA feels the Iraq government is stable and is a functional government. This is has been the plan all along.

6-17-2014 *Poppy3 ~RV IS STILL A FEW DAYS AT BEST AWAY BUT IS STILL MUCH CLOSER THAN EVER. THE GOI AND FINANCIAL BODIES ARE STILL PLANNING AND MOVING FORWARD. POLITICAL DEADLINES AND FINANCIAL DEADLINES HAVE BEEN SET AND ANNOUNCED BUT WE ALL KNOW THEY ALMOST NEVER HAPPENS ON THE DEADLINE BUT THEY WILL NOT MISS THEM MUCH. MUCH TALK ABOUT RATES AGAIN...AND ZERO HAS CHANGED ABOUT RATES FROM ANYONE THAT HAS ANY SAY ABOUT WHAT THE RATE WILL BE. I HAVE QUOTED MANY TIMES WHAT THE CBI GOVERNOR STATED AND WHAT THE IMF HAVE STATED AND EVEN PLACED ON THEIR WEB SITE FOR 3 DAYS. $3.22 PLUS UP TO 20% MORE FOR POSSIBLE INFLATION DURING AND SINCE THE WAR STARTED AND YES THERE HAS BEEN MUCH INFLATION AND INCREASE IN RESERVES SINCE THAT TIME SO THE RATE WILL BE ACCORDING TO WHAT THOSE FIGURES BRING THEM. WE KNOW ALSO THAT THEY HAVE STATED MANY TIMES THEY WILL BE WITHIN 10 CENTS UP OR DOWN TO KUWAIT AND I READ TODAY THAT KUWAIT IS NOW AT $3.65 SO THAT WOULD GET US FROM $3.55 TO $3.75. NOT SET IN ANY RATE FOR SURE BUT JUST POSSIBILITIES.

6-18-2014 *Delta ~On Iraqi tv they announced to the citizens: we told you about the Qi cards and you are to report on July 1st to get paid.

6-18-2014 *Chattels ~Market Rate bounced upward to 1,217 today. [is that because the cbi is charging for a larger spread?] not sure of such. what occurred to me is that one should expect some change given the dramatic circumstances in Iraq if the auction info is REAL.

6-18-2014 *Millionday ~Article quote: "House of Representatives held its first session of the newly elected for the 2014-2018 legislative session in 30 of the current month of June, after the passage of 15 days from the date of approval of the Federal Court on the results of the parliamentary elections as stipulated by the constitution after the Court confirmed the results on Monday 06/16/2014." the calculation of this order puts the new parliament in their chairs on the July 1st date... excuses will not be listened to this time...the new names were certified and done...and they shall start work in two weeks... they are saying that the four names that did not make it through the certification process will not hold up the seating of the parliament due to the constitutional orders and compliance -- they will be working and sworn in with the names of president and deputies by majority vote -- dont even need quorum.

6-18-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "CBI: our reserves "safe" with banks abroad" CBI Governor Turki has said that the Iraqi reserves are safe and contained in banks abroad...the CBI has the ability to support the exchange rate of the dinar to the fullest extent...and without a roof...interesting choice of words....gold reserves have been doubled three times just in the current year...the masterful things the CBI does while everyone's attention is on other things.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's