Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-21-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-21-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:53 am

6-20-2014 *SteveI ~I would like to dedicate this post to Nouri al-Maliki saying "Farwell and Good Bye"! Based on many articles I will stick my neck out there and predict Ahmed Chalabi as the next Prime Minister of Iraq! I will also predict that something huge will happen to our investment before the end of this month.

6-20-2014 *Mnt Goat ~in my opinion the USA is now beginning to do something about this Maliki situation. There are now over 4.000 US marines landed in Iraq... Do you think in the future these same troops could be made available to overthrow the Maliki government? The plans are now being made for this purpose. We all should now be watchful of the new prime minister being seated. This will be happening very soon. This will be the spark that will set off a wildfire of activity in Iraq...This will be the final straw for Maliki as he will try one last very desperate attempt to oust the new prime minister and sabotage the efforts to establish the new Iraq government. He will not be successful. In order to go international with their Iraq stock exchange (ISX) on 7/1 they need an internationally traded currency. So by 7/1, when the Iraqi Stock Exchange is scheduled to go live internationally the question I put forward to us is this. Can they meet all their requirements of having a stable government so the USA will pull the trigger on the RV thus they can have an international currency in time for the ISX rollout? I got a call...from my Iraqi contact that told me that a high level meeting was held in Kurdistan today. A decision was made to hold the first parliament on the 24th instead of the 30th! It tells me they are concerned and need to push this new government along. This also shows me they need to have the new prime minister seated as soon as possible.

6-20-2014 *TNT Tony ~The paperwork was approved and accepted; that’s done. They have set a time to do it, and that has not been done yet. They said it would be today, and they still have time to do it today. Until it’s actually announced, something still could happen because it always does. They submitted everything to all countries, and it’s going through whether the US wants it or not...The US will still have to participate sooner or later because this is a global event. their timeline, announcements and celebrations are scheduled, and that is what we are waiting for. Up and down as it was last night, it still hasn’t happened. However, the banks are preparing for it, and people are being put in position. We are in a super-fantastic position, and the whole world is on standby now, waiting to see if this will happen. Worst case scenario? Best thing is that it could happen in the next 15 minutes. Worst case it will be 1. July.

6-20-14 *Arthur [via Poppy3] ~The Iraqi constitutional process is that they have 15 days after the new Parliament is ratified (June 15th) to start the new Parliament session. But we now know they upped that to the 24th instead of July 1st. So on the 24th they will vote in whoever the new speaker is if isn't Najafi which I don't think it will be because he smells of the last Parliaments failures. That person will get 2 deputies voted in at that time with him. Then they will elect a President. That President will then turn to the largest Bloc which will be the new National Coalition and they will pick their candidate for PM who will then pick his Council of Ministers. All this is coordinated to happen very quickly and all we need is for the process to get started in earnest.

6-20-2014 *wmawhite ~Just an opinion concerning the revaluation of the IQD...the Prime Minister will NOT announce a change in the value of the IQD. Instead, it will be the Central Bank of Iraq. It is a financial event...NOT a political event. There is a difference.

6-20-2014 *DC ~It is our belief that we are wrapping up this roller coaster right now, and the sovereign country of Iraq is setting up it’s revaluation. We don’t know the timeline on that; the bottom line is that there is a LOT of movement, circles within circles, and the process is competed at the CBI and it’s now sitting at the BIS.

6-20-2014 *wmawhite ~Here is a translation of a very recent comment the Governor of the CBI made: .. as per my friend who's native language is Arabic: This video is saying that the Governor of the CBI Mr Turki is expressing his regret that the financial currency politics of Iraq has to deal with the current situation in Iraq. However he is assuring that the CBI has the capability of supporting the currency exchange of the Iraqi dinar to the most extent without a bar limit, and that the central bank reserve is very safe at banks outside iraq. He also noted that the reserve of the hard currency exceeds 70 billion dollars and the gold reserve is almost triple as of last year.

6-21-2014 *Tlar ~Maliki won't admit he is out and is continually trying to beat the system by making moves. He is trying to create disharmony among the sects. He is still attempting to create a new government with him at the helm. He is still trying to stop the election process. I am quite sure he will try to disrupt the first parliamentary meeting maybe declaring them all traitors and terrorists. That's a real fear and I believe troops sitting in Kuwait will be sent in to protect the new government before Tuesday to thwart that potential. In a democracy or parliamentary system, a person who loses mostly just takes a bow and congratulates his opponents. This guy tried to not only to rig this election but he still thinks he won. In other words he won't leave. He is still trying to make decisions that aren't his to make...This guy could make this a very messy change and might actually cause Iraq to descend into a worsening situation if he is not removed very soon. That's why the push to make him resign or run, and quite frankly he still may have to be removed physically by force but that could get very messy.

6-21-2014 *Jester ~INFORMATION IS STARTING TO REALLY LINE UP ABOUT...CONCERNING THE SITUATION IN IRAQ... THE NEWS IS FINALLY LOOKING LIKE WE WERE ON TARGET... I STILL BELIEVE IT IS A HUGE OPERATION DIRECTED BY THE BAD GUYS...SOME THREE LETTER BAD GUYS COME TO MIND... AND THAT THEY HAD IT ALL STAGED FOR SHOW. [so everything (except Iraq) is still positive?] EVEN THAT IS POSITIVE TO A DEGREE... WHEN YOU SEE THROUGH THE DECEPTION AND REALIZE IT IS JUST A LAST DITCH EFFORT AT DISTRACTION... AND THAT ONCE AGAIN THE WORLD IS WISE TO IT...THEN YOU REALIZE THAT THINGS ARE MOVING THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

6-21-2014 *Enorrste ~Article: "U.S. pressure on Obama to persuade al-Maliki to step down" ...comments about the "imminent" demise of Maliki are actually kind of funny. I...can recall a very similar situation 4 years ago when Maliki had only 90 votes in the SOL. He dithered around for over a year, not going anywhere, until he finally patched together the NA and held on to his position. What makes anyone...think that it will be any different this time? This is just another blip in the road for this man. He has the position and the power. Don't bet the farm on an early demise for Maliki. On news tonight, there are talks between Iraq and Russia over this matter. Maliki "rejected" Washington and now Putin is offering Maliki support. I believe that what many fail to realize is that his power is really quite extensive at this time. I believe that once the new government is formed, assuming he is at the head of it, that he will finally allow the dinar to float. We got a "hint" that this may be his intention from the statement of Turki yesterday. Turki won't open his mouth unless he is told to do so. He opened his mouth. I believe he [Maliki] relishes power over anything else, I think that Maliki will want to go down in history as well. It will ultimately be in his own best interest to allow the dinar to float. You can count on that. Maliki will survive this, form a government, and rule. Ultimately, he will win. Of course I could be wrong.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's