Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 6-22-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 6-22-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:12 am

6-21-2014 *Bondlady ~Iraq doesn't like to be told or given ultimatums about their country by the USA or any other country...such as the USA calling for Maliki to step down to end the civil discord. I don't know much about this new guy Chalabi...experience is a lot here...I hope he can compete with Maliki. Iraq does need new blood but they need strong blood and good morals like Hakim and Talabani either of those would have been great for PM but neither want that headache either. so really no one knows who will be the PM yet or if Maliki will actually get a 3rd term.

6-21-2014 *TNT Tony ~You are having a great weekend and it will get better. Things are slow but steady. Keep your dinar close. You will need it very very soon. All good news.

6-21-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH FRANK [GURU FRANK26]...please understand this is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the Article 140 that was being talked about over the last couple of days...this is far more ENCOMPASSING! This Article 140 includes the disputed territories including Kirkuk...this is BIG...but even bigger this includes OIL that has been disputed by the Kurds for like forever...this is really BIG...Giving the Kurds the green light to produce and export their own oil for a period of 5 years...in that time they get to enjoy the amounts of the export as well...tremendous...but then...THEN...they will be granted 30% of the Iraqi budget after the 5 years. This is HUGE news...a major piece of the puzzle falling into place...but what is happening...Maliki is attempting to save and resurrect his own butt...He is playing cards that no one thought he had...however IN FRANK'S OPINION...the avalanche against M is far too great...the deck he is playing with has no longer been dealt in M's favor...change should be coming. After all, what else is left to fall into place?

6-21-2014 *Chattels ~ARTICLE 140 IS A STAGED PROCESS AND NOT AN EVENT, IMO...unless there has been a referendum then Article 140 cannot be " done ". It’s not enough to control Kirkuk; there is a very particular sequence of events that needs to happen. The KRG must carry out a proper census, then hold a referendum in the territories to determine whether they want to join the Kurdistan Region. Kirkuk is a multi-ethnic city, and without a fair referendum, whatever remains of the Iraqi state would never accept the loss of the oil-rich area...a proper census must precede a referendum.

6-22-2014 *Delta [via FlPatriot59] ~Turki is the Gov of the CBI. But the Board of Directors of the CBI determines the rates. "Any change in the rate will be supported with no ceiling." He (Turki) can choose any number. This is going to be a very important week coming up. We expect a very important announcement from the CBI soon.

6-22-2014 *Chattels ~[regardless of what did or didn't happen in 2010, from what i understand the constitution doesn't mandate every member of parliament attend the first session of parliament. Only requirement is that there is an absolute majority, which would be 165 of the 328 members.] you may be correct. [could certainly drag things out.] that is my concern in that the Iraqi constitution may be unclear on this procedural issue and, well, we have all seen how the matters are protracted over time...we have no control over anything in all of this except our own expectations.

6-22-2014 *Jester ~[Jester some gurus have said it will be a float-come out low and go up, others say there will be a sucker rate first and then it will go up and others say get cashed out fast because it will go down or lop.] I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL FLOAT... WHEN THIS MESS IN IRAQ IS FIXED... WELL... IT IS A SHOW BUT ONCE IT CONCLUDES LET'S SAY... THEN THE IRAQI'S SHOULD HAVE A NEW GOVERNMENT AND THE WORLD WILL DROP IN AND OFFER THE NEW GUYS ALL THE HELP THEY WILL LIKE... AND THEN I THINK THINGS WILL MOVE RIGHT ALONG.

6-22-2014 *Poppy3 ~I THINK IT WILL HAPPEN WITHIN THE NEXT 8 DAYS ACCORDING TO WHAT TURKI AND SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE SAID NOT PUBLIC USA SOURCES BUT THEY BELIEVE IT ALSO.

6-22-2014 *BGG ~Iranian source: "Maliki agrees to the immediate application of Article 140 which included all areas of the Kurdish region." "the Iranians have handed over a letter signed by Nuri Maliki Prime Minister to the Presidency of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq similar to the terms of agreement..." "in detail included the message,according to the same source approval Maliki and all parties that fall under the coalition political immediate application of Article 140of the constitution and the annexation of Kirkuk and other disputed territories, without exception, to the Kurdistan Region" Ultimately - this boils down to Iran having handed this letter over to the Kurds. Maliki will try to weasel out later. Iran wants more Kurdish military involvement - some Kurdish parties are not good with this. In exchange for help with ISIS the Kurds get what they have been promised all along. Good luck Maliki.

6-22-14 *EXOGEN ~DIRECT INTEL Maliki gone bye bye...confirmed! Yes! Confirmed Awesome! Turki CBI not Maliki...now the US can do their job...praying hard! Yes! RED suit coming. Leaving presents.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's