Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 7-27-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 7-27-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:30 am

7-26-2014 *Tlar ~Article quote: "...the swearing began talks on forming the next government amid controversy over naming the largest parliamentary bloc." it comes down to this. Who's interpretation will the courts go with and what determines the biggest block. Maliki's interpretation or the coalition (Jubuori). Jubouri says it is whoever has the most MP'S on the day they vote and Maliki continues to insist he won the election and they are the owners. Let me simplify. Jubouri will win this argument in the court if they will hear the case and make a ruling and when they come to that conclusion through the courts, the coalition will by pass the SOL altogether. The SOL as a political party will have committed suicide and will become irrelevant altogether maybe even no longer existing as a major party. Constitutional interpretation will determine how this ends. Very nice job Jubouri. [Are you expecting this to go to the federal court?] Not sure yet if that will be necessary but it could come done to a legal definition. It is not over until it is over meaning a new PM nominee that is acceptable to all. This issue "largest block" is a contentious issue and I don't see it resolved yet until either the courts make a ruling or the SOL has enough defections come over to the coalition as to effectively change the dynamic within the NA to allow for the coalition to present its nominee. That is why this may end up in the courts whether they like it or not. I hope I am wrong but if the SOL has the legal right to call the nominee, this won't be over for months if this year at all.

7-26-2014 *wmawhite ~I am happy knowing that the necessary events are happening in Iraq and they will never do the things they have told us they are going to do unless the status of the IQD changes.

7-26-2014 *Poppy3 ~I AM ...THANKFUL WE ARE IN THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THIS JOURNEY. FINANCIAL REFORM LAWS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED AND THE CBI IS READY TO TURN THING LOOSE.

7-26-2014 *Tlar ~Jubouri has just declared the NA is the" largest block" by constituional authority, not the SOL.. That means all of the 178 members of the NA will vote together to pick the PM nominee. Now we are off to the races with the coalition picking off members of the SOL to vote with them before it is brought to the floor for a vote. The coalittion will come out ahead on this because they are in locked step whereas the SOL can't keep their members together. Many in the SOL membership does't want Maliki either. All the coalition needs to bring this to a vote on the floor is 10-15 meembers of the SOL to vote with them. Once they are assured they have them we should see a vote. That way the coalition will control the outcome. The NA, controlled by the coalition, will choose the new PM nominee. IMO this won't take but a few days. SOL - checkmate

7-27-2014 *Chattels ~Article quotes: "The head of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafary, assured that the INA is the biggest bloc and not the State of Law Coalition headed by the Premier, Nouri al-Maliki." "Habeeb al-Turfi, of the Citizen bloc assured that the Iraqi National Alliance is the biggest parliamentary bloc. Speaking to AIN, Turfi said "The biggest bloc is the INA due to its effect in the parliament and it will be able to nominate the next PM." WOW ! it seems clear now that President Massoum will designate the choice for PM made by the National Alliance then that PM must form and seat a government/Council of Ministers acceptable to a majority vote by the full Parliament within 30 days after designation by the POR (President of the Republic).

7-27-2014 *Millionday ~Report quote: "new Iraqi Parliamentary Speaker Jabouri, speaking at a press conference following Masoum’s election, called on the new president to “use his constitutional powers to choose a candidate from the largest political bloc." SO THE PRESIDENT HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO PLACE THE PM FROM THE LARGEST BLOCK AND SEEMS TO BE REFERRING TO THAT TASK WITHIN TWO WEEKS. [Do you think they will stretch this out 2 more weeks?] I WOULD SAY NO BY THE CONSTITUTIONAL STATEMENTS BUT WE CAN ONLY WAIT – I DO SEE A SPEED THAT WE HAVE NOT WITNESSED BEFORE WITH ALL THAT ARE IN PLAY -- LAWS -- ELECTIONS -- AND SO MUCH MORE -- IT IS AMAZING TO SEE AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. Quote: “There are a handful of very capable leaders who may emerge as the next prime minister of Iraq. We’re going to have to see this unfold very rapidly over the coming days.”

7-27-2014 *Poppy3 ~LIKE MY SOURCE HAS SAID THEY HAVE NEVER STOPPED THE MEETING ON HOW THEY WILL MOVE FORWARD AND THEY MEET TILL THEY AGREE ON A PROCESS OR CANDIDATES THEN THEY IMMEDIATELY REPORT THAT TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ THEN CONTINUE THE MEETING TILL THEY CROSS THE NEXT HURDLE. JABORI HAS BEEN AWESOME TO KEEP...THE WORLD NOTIFIED OF EVERY DETAIL OF PROGRESS AS HE MOVES THEM FORWARD. I SUSPECT A COUPLE MORE DAYS WILL SHOW MORE PROGRESS THAN WE REALLY EXPECT. WAIT AND SEE HOW HE PULLS OFF REMOVING MALIKI ...THAT...IS THE DAY THE POSSIBILITIES OF SEEING THE RV DOUBLES IMMEDIATELY. TURKI IS SAID TO BE STANDING IN WAITING TO MAKE HIS MOVE TO WELCOME AND ANNOUNCE FINANCIAL REFORM PROCESS.

7-27-2014 *wmawhite ~just keep in mind that once Iraq has a PM and will have a budget very soon...as a government they will NOT be able to function using the IQD unless the CBI steps forward and completes the monetary reforms. In other words, they are showing us their intended time frames...it is now serious for Iraq because they are not protected (financially) by the UN Security Council anymore.

7-27-2014 *BGG ~Article quote: "Montadhar T نajem ‏@MontadharN 4h Islamic Dawa Party announces it is supporting Sayd Sistani call to replace the PM position with new name #Iraq" That is MASSIVE NEWS. That is Maliki's inner circle saying they are done with him. I like the news right now... Period.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's