Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-1-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-1-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:54 am

7-31-2014 *SteveI ~Article quote: "Wednesday that the Parliament sent a modified version of the budget bill to the federal government for approval and then approval in the House of Representatives" Awesome. This is what I have been looking and waiting for. [ Is there a chance that when the budget is released officially, the rate will remain the same?] Well of course there is that chance, however, all of the momentary reform that has taken place would sure lead me not to believe that to be so...we believe in now and what is waiting for us in the release and approval of the budget. That is a rate greater much greater than the current. [Do you think it's really going to happen this time around?] Yes I do. There is every indication that we are on track this time. The need for money is the key and they need it fast, so yes, we are at the end finally. The PM does not have to be named for this to happen, but the budget and HCL does.

7-31-2014 *Mnt Goat ~Ramadan is now officially over. Eid al-Fitr the last day of Ramadan, a festive day and so it too is also over. Will Iraq now finally complete the formation of their new government? There is one last step to complete it and that is to announce the prime minister. I was told they will complete the new government within days if not hours after the holiday. There are many that say they want to roll this RV out by end of July. I too believe this is true. It has been stated many times since January that this is a target in many articles. I have not heard Iraq say it will be delayed. Can they do it? They seemed to have missed most deadlines/targets in the past and always find a way to deal with the consequences. I am optimistic they will complete it this time.

7-31-2014 *TerryK ~ARE WE READY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. GETTING WORD WE ARE WITHIN THAT 72 HOUR WINDOW AGAIN.

7-31-2014 *Poppy3 ~LIKE I HAVE SAID FOR DAYS ALL IS WELL, JUST LET IT HAPPEN. AGAIN I AM EXCITED AT ALL OUR POSSIBILITIES AND THEY HAVE URGENCY TO COMPLETE IT...

7-31-2014 *Randy Koonce ~we are coming to an end now with the GOI getting formed...That is why we do not look at dates and particular days. Question 1. is Maliki Out? Unless Maliki can find a miracle to happen he will not be able to form the largest Block...His own Party will not put him up now as the candidate...So Maliki is OUT. Question 2. who will be the PM? it will either be Chalibi or Madhi either one for us is fine...we should know for sure in about a day...Right now it is Madhi. Question 3. could it take longer for the PM to be seating? Yes...but we do not think so if you listen to all the news the GOI will be formed by the first... that has been moved right now any time to get formed. The reason we get away from dates and just look for the event is since this is a multi headed snake you have different factions controlling the RV and GOI at any given time... Right now we know IRAQ is READY to show the GOI but why has it not shown...the US is who Iraq is waiting on to give the ok to finish... Question 4 will the fighting stop the RV? It has nothing to do with RV...the money was only an issue if the US had troops that the militants could use the money to buy weapons against them. OVER the weekend until Tues seems to be the time to look for the GOI to be done...we are close...do not pay attention to anything other than the formation of the GOI after that we will be done.

7-31-2014 *Tlar ~the NA will not allow through vote, for Maliki to be named the nominee. The coalition will have their candidate and the SOL will have their candidate and then the NA will have their vote. The winner of that vote, either Chalabi or Mahdi will be the NA nominee they will take to the floor of parliament as the Shia nominee for PM. The coalition has decided on their candidate and I believe the SOL has decided on their candidate, Sharistani. The NA will vote in the next two days, maybe even tomorrow. The Shia nominee either Chalabi or Mahdi will be ready the same day he is brought to parliament to announce his government having chosen the minsters in advance. This should be over next week as to the government being formed. I am sure of that.

7-31-2014 *Poppy3 ~LOTS OF THINGS HAPPENING IN IRAQ. THEY ARE STILL IN THE FEASTING AND GIVING STAGE TODAY TILL MIDNIGHT AND WE SHOULD HEAR MUCH MORE NEWS TOMORROW. MEETINGS STILL HAPPENING EVEN IN THIS STAGE OF THE END OF RAMADON CELEBRATION. PEOPLE ARE ENCOURAGED IN BAGDAD AND THEY ARE ALL REJOICING THAT MALIKI HAS RESIGNED. WE ARE IN GOOD PLACE AND...MY ATTENTION HAS TURNED TO MR. TURKI. THEY HAVE BEEN IN A VERY URGENT HURRY FOR OVER A MONTH AND NOTHING AT ALL SAYS THAT HAS CHANGED.

7-31-2014 *Stryker ~"The National Coalition also nominated Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Adel Abdul Mahdi and Ahmed Chalabi for prime minister on the one hand and the state of law and nominated Khodair al Hussein al-Shahristani, on the other hand." ... that sure looks like Maliki is out. But like I said, he aint going to go away easy...and some gurus are saying he will be forming a new government after the Eid al-Fitr...that ends tonight... Some are still saying that Iraqi TV is showing Maliki resigning but there is nothing in the news about it today officially and my people say that it's not true, yet. But there is some great news about the Budget being ready for Parliament and other encouraging news.

7-31-2014 *Millionday ~WE WERE FOLLOWING ALL THE DATES IN THE PAST TWO YEARS OF THE ENTRY OF THE WTO... THEY HAVE WORKED HARD AND HAVE STATED ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS THAT THEY WERE WORKING TOWARD ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP. THE LAST THING WE HAVE SEEN IS THE MOVE TO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THAT IS THE MOVE TO ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP TO THE WTO --- IT WAS JUST A COUPLE DAYS AGO.NOW ON THE WTO SITE IRAQ IS LISTED AS WORKING TOWARD ACCESSION. THEY ARE PART OF THE COUNTRY LIST. I READ THAT THEY ARE HOPING TO NOT WAIT THE ENTIRE 30 DAYS BECAUSE OF THE PRODUCT ANALYSIS THAT GOES ON WHEN PRODUCTS ARE FOR WTO CONTRACTS AMONG OTHER REASONS. I AM WORKING ON FINDING OUT IF THEY ARE COMPLETELY DONE WITH ALL REQUIREMENTS OR NOT -- IT SAYS COMPLETE AND I HAVE TO SAY IT LOOKS EXCITING.

7-31-2014 *Stryker ~BREAKING NEWS... WTO. IRAQ IS ARTICLE VIII COMPLIANT MEANING THE IRAQI DINAR CAN BE TRADED INTERNATIONALLY. ...the WTO Agreement states that accession to the WTO will be “on terms to be agreed” between the acceding government and the WTO. Accession to the WTO is essentially a process of negotiation — quite different from the process of accession to other international entities, like the IMF, which is largely an automatic process. ACCORDING TO THIS RESEARCH IRAQ IS COMPLETELY READ FOR FULL ACCESSION INTO THE WTO...ONE LAST REVISION AND THEY ARE DONE WE/THEY ARE JUST ABOUT THERE!!!

7-31-2014 *WILDDUCK ~[I hope I wake up to an RV.] GCR [GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET]. RV BEEN DONE, GCR IS WHATS COMING. IT HAS TO HAPPEN SOONER OR LATER. IMO CAN NOT KEEP THE DRIFT UP IN IRAQ FOREVER.

8-1-2014 *Poppy3 ~WOW, MALIKI IS OUT AND NEW CANDIDATES ARE NAMED AND TURKI MAY BE PREPARING TO GO GLOBAL IN THE WTO. THERE IS A LOT HAPPENING AND SEEMS THE RUSH TO FINISH AND START FINANCIAL REFORM IS MOVING AT A URGENT PACE AS WELL. THAT ALL PRETTY EXCITING NEWS.

8-1-2014 *Chattels ~[i have recently made the acquaintance of someone who is connected to banking in Iraq and speaks Arabic.] they are excited about the prospects of a near term event, but no date or rate... their optimism is somewhat connected to the "progress" in Iraq, but primarily they are connected to a person, so it is anecdotal.

8-1-2014 *Millionday ~[When is the CBI open again? Saturday or Sunday?] SUNDAY I BELIEVE BUT I READ MONDAY ON ANOTHER REPORT.

8-1-2014 *EXOGEN ~IRAQ HAS CLOSE TO 6 DAYS LEFT NOW TO ANNOUNCE & NAME THE NEW PRIME MINISTER BASED ON THE AUGUST 8, 2014 (IRAQ CONSTITUTIONAL DEADLINE). WE ARE NOW IN "THE WINDOW OF ALL WINDOWS". THE WTO IS COMPLETED. THE PM HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND ANNOUNCEMENTS ALREADY RECORDED. The new President and House Speaker are following the Constitution.

8-1-2014 *Mnt Goat ~I was told today that the new Iraq president now has the 2014 budget and has ratified it. It will be announced in the gazette publicly next week, however they plan to open it and begin spending it only once the new government is completed. I have also learned that the Council of Ministers is all hand picked and all they need is a final vote in parliament for the new prime minister to head the council. This final vote should happen anywhere between now and/or on Aug 5th. One other new tidbit this week also occurred...I learned that on Tuesday July 29th Iraq is officially is now a full member to the World Trade Organization (WTO). Can’t be a member of the WTO without an international tradable currency (one that reflects the true asset backed value of the country). This is a time of great anticipation and expectation for our exchange. There will be an RV and it will occur very soon. I have always believed that the RV needed a weekend to sync up with the banks and allow down time to push out all the needed files downstream and necessary rates to the monetary exchanges and trading platforms. I do believe whole heartedly there is an extremely high probability this may occur in the coming weekend of 8/8 – 8/10.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's