Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-8-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-8-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:26 am

8-7-2014 *tman23 ~I was told early this morning a SPECIAL SESSION is scheduled for Saturday. That scheduled session is verified and confirmed. They will officially have the candidate PM name.

8-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~I TEND TO BELIEVE THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE MOST URGENT HURRY THE LAST 3 WEEKS AND HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MORE IN THESE 3 WEEKS THAN THEY HAVE IN THE LAST 10 MONTHS PUT TOGETHER. THERE IS A VERY SINCERE REASON FOR THE URGENCY. I HOPE IT IS TO GET THE CBI RELEASED TO MOVE TO A WORLD CURRENCY AND CARE FOR THEIR CITIZENS BY RELEASING THE RV AND STABILIZING THE COUNTRY. TIME WILL TELL.

8-7-2014 *TD ~The "euphoria" of unity and brotherly love stemming from Ramadan has evaporated. We are back to bickering, accusations and lawsuits being filed against everyone, including many against M [Maliki] who is seeking immunity BUT will not get it, especially from the Kurds. You got to hand it to M who knows how to play HARDBALL. Masoum already learning well the meaning of "easier said than done". DO NOT take seriously any "deadlines" in Iraq. "Postponement" is the norm in Iraq. Political tug of war will still take weeks if not months for a clear picture to take hold. I stand by my prediction of October/November for A functioning government to take foothold and AFTER that are laws to pass, the security situation to seriously address and much more. One last point here about rolling out the dinar internationally that people don't seem to grasp and that is: IF somehow they did it (right now), it would surely collapse under current economic and geopolitical pressures. THEY are not stupid to do that!

8-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~I SEE NO ROADBLOCK AND ALL WE NEED IS TIME. THEY ARE PUSHING FORWARD...THEY HAVE COMPLETED MORE AND MOVED FURTHER IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS AS THEY HAVE IN THE LAST 10 MONTHS. I AM PLANNING FOR 3 MORE WEEKS BEFORE WE WILL SEE THE RV. I THINK TURKI WILL WANT A FULL GOI TO RELEASE AND MOST ALL THE PERSONNEL POLITICS COMPLETED. HE MAY NOT NEED IT ALL THIS IS MY THOUGHTS ONLY AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE WRONG AND ESPECIALLY IF WE CAN SEE PAYDAY BEFORE THE END OF AUGUST. VERY VERY VERY POSSIBLE.

8-7-2014 *MarkZ ~All appears to be spectacular now. I am VERY excited about this week.

8-7-2014 *EXOGEN ~MALIKI HAS OFFICIALLY RECEIVED HIS WALKING PAPERS AND IS NOW PAYING DEMONSTRATORS TO PROTEST ON HIS BEHALF.
Meeting going on now regarding Public Release(PM Announcement). EVERYONE'S WATCHING.

8-7-2014 *TerryK ~Article quote: "Long-Presse / Baghdad A source parliamentary early, on Thursday, that the meeting of the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, with heads of political blocs in the House of Representatives failed to reach a solution on the issue of the largest bloc and its candidate for prime minister, noting that the meeting gave the National Alliance until 11 pm today to choose its candidate for the post of prime minister." THAT WOULD BE 4:00 PM EDT.

8-8-2014 *Poppy3 ~[will ISIS slow this whole thing down?] BEEN ASSURED BY TURKI AND FINANCE MINISTERS THE POLITICAL OR ISIS DISRUPTION WILL NOT EFFECT THE FINANCIAL REFORM PROCESS. [don't know if you heard that O gave the ok to do airstrikes?] BEEN STRIKING FOR 3 WEEKS, THAT'S DIRECT FROM IRAQ --- LIMITED STRATEGIC STRIKES BUT YES THEY HAVE KILLED MANY ISIS TROOP IN THE LAST 3 WEEKS. WHAT I WAS TOLD YESTERDAY... they have done the best job ever of painting ISIS MUCH WORSE THAN THEY ARE SO THIS CHARADE OF WAR WILL BE CLEARED UP VERY FAST. WEEKS AGO I TOLD EVERYONE INFORMATION FROM A LEADER IN IRAQ WAS TELLING ME WHAT WAS BEING REPORTED WAS ALL BULL CRAP.

8-8-2014 *BGG ~[will ISIS slow this whole thing down?] No - speed it up if anything.

8-8-2014 *Bear5642 ~My sources indicate that Maliki is out and I honestly feel we need the completion of the GOI. The CBI must have a functioning government however, I have total complete peace concerning the RV. We have all been in this for a very long time and we are so close...

8-8-2014 *Tlar ~"The President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, on Thursday, lifting the parliamentary session of the fifth legislative term of the first parliamentary session of the third day to the next Sunday..." The coalition needs to get this issue of the biggest block resolved. The more this drags on the more dangerous Maliki will get. ...IMO it had better not drag on past Sunday as far as what or who is the largest block. It doesn't bode well for our side if it goes into next week unresolved. The coalition seems to have hit a brick wall. The coalition needs to quit trying to involve the SOL and just cut them off at the knees and have the INA declared the largest block. Delaying it only makes it worse and risks success.

8-8-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Obama authorizes airstrikes in Iraq against Islamic State" Quite the jump from nothing can be done to militarily help Iraq, it must be done politically...honestly glad to see that we are taking action...highly suspect that we already took action before this announcement...

8-8-2014 *Mnt Goat ~there was a delay in announcing the candidate until Thursday which was yesterday. This delay was to allow time to go back to the supreme court for a hearing on the topic of who is the majority bloc. The courts referred back to the 2010 decision once again and said their decision back then is final and it will not waive. By applying the decision the National Alliance is the overwhelming majority boc and so has the power to form the new government and thus sub the candidate to the president to forward to the name parliament. This was a very positive sign for us yesterday. This is what we all was wanted. So it now does not matter what Maliki demands or wants. His own party now no longer supports him. I whole heartedly believe they did submit a candidate to the president yesterday and...They did meet their constitutional deadline. There is no constitutional requirement for them to announce globally their candidate for prime minister. This formal announcement requirement only comes once he is seated and has taken his oath. Now the president has until the end of today Friday 8/8 to send the name to parliament and they must approve (or vote in the council of representatives a confidence level of this candidate) If they get a majority of members to vote confidently on this candidate he will then take the oath and get his mandate as the third prime minister of Iraq. This most likely will not happen today since it is Friday, their holy day. I however expect by Sunday we will be hearing the news they have a new prime minister. I have said many times, when the USA begins stepping up operations to assist in the issues with the militants ISIS, we are very close to getting the government fully seated and our RV. The USA efforts now are stepping up to fight the militants because they now know that the forming of the Iraq government has turned a milestone and has selected their final candidate for prime minister. They know he will very shortly be seated. They know the council of ministers is also all selected. They are darn sure Maliki is out. Also remember there is looming Iraq budget that desperately needs to be opened and spent. They need to vote and seat this new prime minister and do it quickly.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's