Follow us! Follow us!

12-20-2011-Enorrste

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

12-20-2011-Enorrste

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:04 pm

12-20-2011-Enorrste We dealt in depth with the problems in Iraq related to the GOI. None of us was very positive, quite frankly. Maliki is getting squeezed by Allawi, who has walked out of Parliament, meaning nothing will get passed. It appears that they won't do anything until Jan 3 at the earliest. In addition the Supreme Court has ordered the arrest of one of Maliki's opponents (also from Allawi's group, I believe). And finally the deputy PM has called Maliki a dictator on CNN a couple of days ago. So, it is our opinion that the next couple of weeks are very important, either to move the ball forward or have some sort of meltdown of the GOI.

12-20-2011-Enorrste The problem, of course, is Maliki himself. Trying to figure out what motivates him is a waste of time. Clearly he doesn't care about the people, or the infrastructure. Getting the RV off the ground would solve so many problems. I just don't get it. The only thing I can come up with is that he still is clinging to the idea that he won't do the RV until he gets Iraq out from under Ch 7. This has been a stalemate for over a year, IMO. But now Allawi and others are ramping up the pressure for him to do something, and quickly. Whether he will respond is anyone's guess.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's