Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-8-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-8-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:49 am

9-7-2014 *Chattels ~[any news on GOI?] some, mixed, but likely an announcement tonight with a vote in the next couple of days.

9-7-2014 *Millionday ~[The news articles are saying Abadi has until Monday but, I thought he had until the 10th?] HE HAS UNTIL MONDAY TO MAKE THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND THEN WILL BE SWORN IN BY WED. BIDEN TOLD BARZANI THAT HE NEEDED TO STOP HOLDING UP THE FORMATION WITH DEMANDS OR THE NATO COUNTRIES WOULD PULL THEIR MILITARY HELP.

9-7-2014 *Poppy3 ~THE MEETING IN IRAQ DIDN'T END TILL NEAR 4AM THEIR TIME SO THEY ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FINISHING THE GOI AND THAT SHOULD RELEASE GOOD THINGS FOR YOU AND I . THE COL CALLED ME ABOUT 8PM LAST EVENING AND SAID THEY HAD JUST WALKED OUT OF THE MEETING SO GUYS THAT TO ME IS HUGE AND THEY MUST HAVE MADE PROGRESS TO STAY THAT LATE. I AM EXCITED.

9-7-2014 *Hub ~[no intel on dinar lately?] couple of good good contacts are saying now...i think we are right on it...dont know how long, but not much. one contact is a nyc currency bank to bank broker and sees the currency on his platform, one is ex military and now 2 year contractor in iraq and keeps her up to date on the things he sees and knows and...was told to expect it shortly after labor day... [THE COMPANY THAT IS BUILDING THE REFINERIES AT THE NEW RATE?] yes...the only way they would go back.

9-7-2014 *Stryker ~The New Government of Iraq will be confirmed through a vote of confidence by the Iraqi Parliament at 8 o'clock tomorrow evening in Baghdad.

9-7-2014 *Chattels ~from my friend: ...WE MAY SEE THE MINISTERS LATE AFTERNOON TOMORROW MONDAY, AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT THEY’RE SAYING. THE BUDGET WAS FINISHED TODAY AND IT IS AS GOOD AS IT GETS AND IN THE WORDS OF COMMITTEE PRESIDENT TAMIMI “WE ARE SUBMITTING IT AND THEY EITHER ACCEPT IT OR THEY DON’T”. THE 2015 BUDGET IS READY TOO AND THEY WANT TO SUBMIT THAT FOR REVIEW SO THEY MAY BEGIN PROJECTS IN ADVANCE OF 2015 TO COMPENSATE FOR THE LOSSES FROM 2014. THERE IS MUCH TALK ABOUT A MARKET ECONOMY AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE MONETARY PROGRESS. THERE IS RUMOR THAT ABU BAKR AL BAGHDADI [ISIS LEADER] WAS KILLED BUT WE CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING TO BACK THAT UP. ...PARLIAMENT MEETS STARTING AT 11 AM TOMORROW AND WE’LL BE THERE.

9-7-2014 *Millionday ~THE VOTE IS PART OF THE AGENDA TOMORROW AND THE ANNOUNCEMENT IN IRAQ WILL BE FORMAL AND AT 8PM THEIR TIME... OBAMA AND BIDEN AND THE UN HAVE MADE IT VERY CLEAR IN THE MEDIA AS WELL THAT IF THE GOV WAS NOT FORMED THEY WOULD PULL THE MILITARY HELP FROM ALL -- I WOULD EXPECT THAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF WHAT THE US AND NATO WILL BE DOING WILL BE MADE RIGHT AWAY AFTER THE FORMATION OF THE NEW GOV. THE ANNOUNCEMENT MAY NOT INCLUDE THE SWEARING IN AS WE HAVE SEEN IN REPORTS THAT WONT BE DONE UNTIL WED THEIR TIME SO COULD BE. HOWEVER - AS FORMAL AS IT IS -- I WOULD EXPECT THE SWEARING IN TO BE WITH IT -- WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW. COULD BE EITHER WAY.

9-8-2014 *Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~Alerts have gone to banks that deal with foreign currency exchange...notice to prepare for a change...and IQD is on their screens without any rate. The stage is set for change in currency rates and debts to be paid. [Your opinion on opening the budget when the new GOI is seated?] IMO, absolutely the budget will be opened immediately.

9-8-2014 *BlueyesinLevis ~Quote: "The Board of Deputies headed by Mr. Saleem al-Jubouri, head of the Council tomorrow, Monday, 09/08/2014 at eight pm session to give confidence to the government of Mr. Haider Abadi, the prime minister-designate" Official Parliament Website - eight pm session to give confidence to the government of Mr. Haider Abadi, the prime minister-designate.

9-8-2014 *Delta [via BulldogFord65] ~Iraqia TV is saying the parliament will vote on the new GOI at 8 pm Monday (Iraq time); could be voted on Tuesday morning; however the USA is pushing hard for the gov’t to be formed and confidence vote very soon. Information from the World Bank indicates that seating of this new GOI is very important for seeing our blessing, IMO. ...there is no indication of delays at this time, so it’s expected to see the confidence vote on Monday night or Tuesday morning. The situation with Daash and ISIS is much improved, they are in retreat, and a top leader of ISIS was killed; several countries in the ME are cooperating to help eliminate Daash and ISIS. Turki will be retired as governor, and then there will be an interim governor, however who the governor is not really important to us at this time, IMO. The CBI has released the new 10K notes to replace the old, worn notes, not because of the RV. The World Bank has the power and will be the one to increase the rate of the IQD. An article from the WB states the fact that the rate of the IQD will be increased, with the contingency that they must see stability in Iraq before they will give the green light. The opening of the Rafidain Bank signals that the rate is about to change, however the new GOI needs to be seated. I'm really not concerned if the budget will be opened or not...only looking for the IR to be released – recalling that the new fiscal year begins Oct 1, historically the IQD has revalued around Sept 22, so IMO, Sept looks solid for something to happen; also, articles have come out stating that people will be paid, salaries will be increased, and places that Daash and ISIS have destroyed will be rebuilt when the IQD increases in value, so IMO, within 2 weeks of the new GOI being seated is a very interesting time to watch for a rate. Banks are ready, all appears to be set and we watch and wait for the rate to come out on the CBI website.

9-8-2014 *Millionday ~THE ACTIVE ACCESSION... FOR WTO...WILL TAKE PLACE AFTER THEY LAUNCH TO THE MARKET ECONOMY -- THEY STATED LAST NIGHT THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW IS MOVING IRAQ TO A MARKET ECONOMY ACTIVELY. [Do they need to be members of WTO prior to the RV?] NO THEY NEED A REALITY RATE PRIOR TO ACCESSION TO THE WTO. [So Iraq is now article 8 compliant and a wto member?] NO -- THEY ARE IN ARTICLE 8...AND CAN BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER WITH THE REALITY RATE OF THEIR CURRENCY AND A MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY. [you speak of the reality rate, what is the difference between that rate and the RV RATE?] THE RATE THEY HAVE NOW WAS IMPOSED ON THEM AS PART OF THE SANCTIONS THAT WERE IMPOSED -- IT DOES NOT REPRESENT THEIR VALUE AS A COUNTRY -- THE REALITY CALCULATION WILL BE DONE WITH THEIR TRUE VALUE AND THE DINAR WILL BE GIVEN THAT PRICE WITH PAIRING TO ALL COUNTRIES.

9-8-2014 *Administrator Bob ~Over the weekend we had several excellent economic articles. As well, today appears to be a day in Iraqi history as parliament will vote on Standing Committees as well as give confidence to the new unified Abadi government.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's