Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-21-14

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 am

9-21-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO, The best pie is in the CBI. In the GOI's Budget. 386 plus 10%. WHAT am I looking for? A seated GOI? Nope. Got one. A Budget? Nope. Got one. A couple of missing Ministers? Nope. Got'em. A control of ISIS/DASH? Nope. Got'em. THEN WHAT...? LAWS. THE DADDY OF ALL LAWS FOR THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ!!! HCL (Hydro-Carbon Law). THE DAY You see the HCL... Nano seconds afterwards You WILL SEE THE IR (International Rate)!!! Much is going on with Their Oil right now.

9-21-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday VOTING ON BUDGET...READY TO GO AND ECONOMIC LAWS FOR THE ECONOMIC REFORM -- CBI IS IN THE MIDDLE OF DOING SOMETHING...THEY ARE DISCUSSING IF IT IS THE RIGHT TIME FOR CBI TO REMOVE THE THREE ZEROS OR NOT AND THE VOTE ON THE LAST OF MINISTERS IS TO BE MONDAY. KURDS AND IRAQ GETTING ALONG AND AGREEING -- IRAQ HAS AGREED TO PAY FOR STAFF OF KURDS AND FOR THEIR FORCES AND THE DISPLACED AND ALSO ABADI AND BARZANI MET AND RESOLVED ALL ISSUES ON ARTICLE 140 AND PAYMENTS AND ALL OIL ISSUES AS FAR AS SALES AND FUNDS.

9-21-2014 Newshound Guru tlm724 I am very excited about this...true power sharing of legislation and their is a very strong desire to get these critical laws done...Yes security is and always has been a huge concern but while that is being worked on it is so amazing to see the GOI forming before our eyes and paving the road towards unity and a better life for the people of Iraq and for us as well because with the passing of this legislation comes the stability the CBI seeks!

9-21-2014 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Abadi: I will take tough decisions to resolve the dispute with the oil province and the latter demands a similar step" so they all met and we hope that be a good omen for the understanding on many issues and resolve problems between the federal government and the province...including the agreement on oil...Abadi and the kurds know this has to be a compromise and yes it will be tough but this olive branch to the kurds will do wonders for Iraq and its people!

9-21-2014 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 I believe...that Abadi is about to acquiesce to the Kurds in a way that will unfold the HCL to their benefit and to the benefit of all Iraqi's...he will be seen and known as the great reconciler for Iraq very soon...he is working hard to bring Iraq into the INTERNATIONAL light...it grows brighter with each day. Soon...Soon...Soon.

9-20-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Expert propose to the government a plan for the development of the banking sector and to reconsider the institutional building of the economy" There is nobody to blame but Maliki for slowing down the economic progress in Iraq. These articles imply the time under Maliki was a total waste.

9-20-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [Do you think we will need a new CBI governor? Instead of the Maliki henchman?] I think the guy maliki "named" has little or no power. In fact, Abadi will handle that soon...IMHO - Abadi will seat a long term replacement...possibly even Shabibi.

9-20-2014 Newshound Guru Lojak Just need the ministers seated...thats it. Shabbs is in charge, and is pushing to get this done. ...I disagree..that...we wait for ISIL to be removed. That makes sense from a practical standpoint. But, the Pesh and Iraqi armies and the Kurds must be paid in order to have boots on the ground... the only way to do that is to RV currency.

9-20-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [shabibi had refused several attempts of Al-Maliki in the past years to intervene in the work of the Central Bank and withdrawing funds from the Reserve Bank, prompting Al-Maliki to frame-up against him and force him to leave the country, with the current oil Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi decisions right the unjust and called Al-Shabibi honoring Al-Shabibi.] the news about both Abadi and Mahdi standing by Shabibi is magnificent. [is he gonna come back?] there seems to be that push (real news sources).

9-20-2014 Intel Guru Frank26 There is a NEW GOI...A NEW CBI GOVERNOR...A NEW BUDGET...A NEW ATTITUDE...A RENEWED COALITION TO FIGHT...For a NEW RATE. To stay at Program Rate will only create a condition of self phagocytosis... They would devour the goals of their budget. If they showed You Ministers they have to show You GOI's Budget which means they would have to show You the new rate they use.

9-20-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 I AM EXPECTING RV AT ANYTIME ONCE THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING LAWS ARE VOTED IN AND IMPLEMENTED AND THEY MEET TODAY SO IT IS POSSIBLE TO SEE MORE POSITIVE MOVEMENT ANYTIME.

dinarguru
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's