Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-25-2014

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-25-2014

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:25 am

9-24-2014 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Al-Jubouri, the central bank governor: the need to maintain currency stability and to address the process of money laundering" When was the last time that we saw CBI governor going to the Parliament Speaker and having a "frank" discussion on how they can work together in support of each other....the new CBI governor clearly has a game plan in hand as to how he can work with the Parliament in doing what??? getting new laws passed that will help stabilize their currency and at the same time protect it against money laundering...not counterfeiting...but money laundering...corruption...a key part of Abadi's whole program...removing corruption from all areas...the CBI is seen going forward as supporting the Parliament's efforts with reform and further work on their behalf...this is some of the work on new laws that are being worked on...this is good...positive, proactive stuff.

9-24-2014 *tman23 ~Can not confirm but signs are there were a huge number of laws being voted on last night (today)...There was a host of corporate representatives in Erbil yesterday supporting investments in Kurdistan through the IBBC...Shaways the newly elected Finance Minister is very active with the IBBC and Ahmed who is the General Secretary Council of Ministers is also an active participant...Just figure that the latest group visting Erbil for investments indicates laws being enacted that would make these corporations feel comfortable furthering their investments.

9-24-2014 *Millionday ~THEY ARE PREPARING THE ISLAMIC BANKS TO INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE TO PREPARE FOR THE DEVELOPMENT. THIS IS THE MOVE TO ALIGN THE BANKS TO THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEM. THIS OF COURSE WILL ALSO EFFECT THE MARKET AND THEY ARE ALIGNING ELECTRONICALLY WITH ALL THE BANKS THEY HAVE IN ALL 57 COUNTRIES AND THE BANKS THEY ARE IN BUSINESS WITH. THEY ARE SAYING...THAT CBI NEEDS TO BE PREPARED BECAUSE IRAQ IS MOVING TO ITS DEVELOPMENT ECONOMICALLY WITH THEIR BANKING REFORM...GREAT NEWS.

9-24-2014 *MarkZ ~Things are lining up for a historic weekend. I am excited but staying grounded.

9-24-2014 *Poppy3 ~I STILL DON’T THINK THEY WILL CHANGE THE RATE TILL THE BASKET OF FINANCIAL LAWS ARE PASSED SO THEY CAN COMPLETE THE WTO PROCESS OF ACCEPTANCE. THAT BASKET IS IN PARLIAMENT AND READY FOR VOTE FROM ALL INFORMATION IN INK . UNKNOWN WHY THEY HAVE NOT BEEN VOTED ON YET BUT THEY ARE EXPECTED AT ANYTIME EVERY MEETING. SOME DON'T THINK THE BANKING LAWS HAVE MUCH BEARING ON THE RV. I ...HAVE BEEN TOLD THEY HAVE TO FINISH THE LAW TO BE ABLE TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION TO THE WTO. I DO THINK THEY CAN RV WITHOUT THESE BUT BEFORE WE CAN CASH OUT THAT APPLICATION MUST BE COMPLETED TIME WILL TELL. EVEN WITH THESE VERY FEW THINGS LEFT THAT POSSIBLY COULD EFFECT OUR BLESSING ALL SIGNS AND I MEAN ALL POINT THAT WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER AND WE NOW HAVE A PM THAT IS PUSHING WITH ALL HE IS WORTH...HE HAS HAD THEM WORK THROUGH HOLY DAYS AND EVERY BREAK THEY HAVE TRIED TO TAKE HE HAS CANCELED AND ORDERED THEM TO MEET AND WORK. I DON'T SEE THEM BEING ABLE TO TAKE A BREAK TILL HIS GOI IS SEATED AND THE ENTIRE AGENDA COMPLETED LIKE THE HCL, BUDGET, MINISTERS, AND LAWS ARE ALL VOTED ON AND WE KNOW THEIR TARGET IS OCT 1 AT THIS TIME. THIS IS AWESOME AND ABSOLUTELY 180* OPPOSITE MALIKI. ALL GREAT.

9-25-2014 *Poppy3 ~6 DAYS TILL OCT 1 WHEN WE SHOULD SEE LOTS OF CHANGES AND A RV VERY SHORTLY AFTER IF THEY MEET THEIR DEADLINES ON PAYMENTS.

9-25-2014 *Lojak ~From everything I know (I dont do opinion), the plan is still in place, the ministers will be seated and behind the scenes Shabibi is in charge. Do you really think the IMF/US would allow some clown to run the CBI? not. They need to pay thousands of troops in both armies over there months of back pay, pay salaries of the Kurds etc. Just let things flow...Its all gonna work out.

9-25-2014 *TerryK ~IM HEARING FRIDAY MAYBE OUR MAGIC DAY.

9-25-2014 *Millionday ~THEY...HAD A PRESS STATEMENT TO CITIZENS THAT BUDGET WILL BE DONE AND IS CONFIRMED. THEY DONT WANT THE 10,000 NOTE REPRINTED AND OUT AND ARE ASKING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE NEW MONETARY POLICY NOW. THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY AND CHANGE IN RATE WOULD GIVE THEM BACK THE RESPECT IN THE REGION FOR THEIR MONETARY VALUE. THE TIME TO REMOVE THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY IS NOW DUE TO THE BALANCE WITHIN THE COUNTRY`S ECONOMICS AND STABILITY OF THE EXCHANGE RATE. THE RESPONSE FROM THE GOVERNOR OF CBI IS THAT HE NEEDS TO SUPPORT THE MOVE OF REFORMS IN THE COUNTRY. [So basically the parliament told the CBI to go ahead with the currency reforms and the CBI governor said he would stand by it?] YES THAT IS WHAT THE REPORT IS TELLING US AND I LOVE IT. I THINK WHEN THE BUDGET IS PASSED THINGS WILL MOVE VERY FAST DUE TO DISTRIBUTIONS IN THE BUDGET ITSELF.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's