Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 9-28-14

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:52 am

9-28-2014 Newshound Guru OOTW [new guru] I BELIEVE THE NEXT WTO CONSULTATION FOR FULL ASCENSION (IRAQ) IS TO BE IN 2016. IRAQ WOULD NEED AN INTERNATIONAL RATE PRIOR TO THAT AND SIGNIFICANT PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT. SO IF THEY NEED PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT PRIOR TO THAT CONSULTATION WHAT DO THEY NEED? THEY (IN LARGE PART) NEED INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS. WHAT DO INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS NEED? THEY NEED MUCH BETTER LAWS/REGULATIONS TO PROTECT THEIR MONIES INVESTED IN THE COUNTRY.

9-28-2014 Newshound Guru OOTW IF IRAQ ONLY HAS TWO YEARS TO DEVELOP THEIR PRIVATE SECTOR - THEN, SUBSEQUENTLY, THEY NEED INVESTMENT AND BANKING LAW FORMATION AND IMPLEMENTATION ASAP. THEY WANT STABILITY IN THE REGION - EX; ISIL STILL CONTROLLING MOSUL AND THE BANKS THERE. HOW CAN THE CURRENCY BE STABLE WITH THE COUNTERFEITING AND LAUNDERING. LAUNDERING IS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE TO CONTROL AT THE MOMENT.

9-28-2014 Newshound Guru OOTW TRUE, GOVT'S HAVE CHANGED THEIR CURRENCY VALUE DURING TIMES OF OCCUPATION. SO AT BEST, TO ME, IT'S A 50/50 CHANCE RIGHT NOW. WE HAVE TO GET THE STATE BANKS PROTECTED FROM TERRORISM. TO ME, THAT'S JUST PLAIN SENSE. AND THE PRIVATE BANKS HAVE TO BE SECURED. IT IS NOT AT ALL PLEASANT FOR ME TO SAY I THINK WE HAVE TO WAIT LONGER. IT'S ONLY MY HUMBLE OPINION.

9-28-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 4 days till deadline date for all to be complete and be prepared for the rate change. THEY HAVE SET THAT GOAL AND VOWED TO MEET IT. TIME WILL TELL AND I AM SURE THEY WILL USE EVERY MOMENT TILL IT IS COMPLETED. MALIKI, FROM REPORTS,, WAS PHYSICALLY REMOVED FROM THE PM PALACE RESIDENCE THIS MORNING. THIS IS JUST ONE MORE STEP TO THE COMPLETION OF THE GOI. THEY ARE TOTALLY DISREGARDING ALL RELIGIOUS DAYS AND WORKING TO COMPLETE WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO IMPLEMENT FINANCIAL REFORM . ALL I CAN SAY IS OUR MONEY IS COMING.

9-28-2014 Newshound Guru Chattels Article quote: "on Sunday, the fifth of October next, will be the first day of Eid al-Adha." the Eid al Adha holiday is four days according to the CBI website.

9-28-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday ...ABADI IS BACK AND THEY ARE MEETING RIGHT AWAY TO APPLY RESOLUTIONS OF KURDISTAN, IRAQ, BUDGET, AND MINISTERS. ABADI HAS CLAIMED HE IS GOING TO RESOLVE THE MINISTERS AND ALSO HAVE THE BUDGET DONE WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS SO DISTRIBUTION OF MONEY DUES WILL BE MADE BEFORE THE EID FEAST...AND BY THE OCTOBER 1ST BUDGET DATE. THEY HAVE STATED THAT THEY ARE PLANNING ON OPENING THE BUDGET ON OCTOBER 1ST FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS. THE THREE PRESIDENTS DONT GET THEIR MONEY UNTIL THE BUDGET IS DONE AND THE IMF IS PUSHING FOR THE BUDGET TO BE DONE BEFORE EID DUE TO MONEY NEEDED. THE MEETINGS TO TAKE PLACE TOMORROW [SUNDAY] THROUGH TUESDAY...ARE ALL ABOUT COMPLETING THE BUDGET-MINISTERS-AND REGION ISSUES FOR RESOLVE.

9-28-2014 Newshound Guru Millionday ALL THE CITIZENS THAT ARE TO RECEIVE PAY ARE NOT IN IRAQ -- AND ALSO THE FUNDS ARE REPORTED TO BE ON A VISA CARD AND USABLE IN AND OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY -- SO IF THIS IS COMPLETED THEY WOULD HAVE TO APPLY WHAT RATE THEY ARE GOING TO EXCHANGE AT AND SET VALUE AND INTERNATIONAL RATES FOR THE AGREEMENTS THAT ARE DUE WHEN THE BUDGET OPENS AND ALSO FOR THE CITIZEN AND PROVINCE DISTRIBUTIONS. SO THIS IS WHY EVERYONE IS VERY EXCITED RIGHT NOW...THE DINAR WILL HAVE TO MOVE FROM AN IMPOSED RATE TO A REALITY RATE...

9-28-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 Rumors are saying maliki has planned a demonstration against Abadi on Sept 30th and protesters will be carrying banners for Abadi to "go" (leave office)...

9-28-2014 Intel Guru TD Additional comments to share from my Kurdish friend (As usual treat all as rumor). The CBI should be releasing another article within the next couple-3 weeks confirming the soon to be released NEW 5K, 25K and the all new 50K notes with the enhanced security features. The integration and exchanging (in house) will then continue as is currently being done with the NEW 10K note. Have you noticed BTW that no currency exchange locations have for sale the new 10K notes?? I've been told the various reasons why but I'll let you debate that for yourselves. Same will be true for the newly printed notes which are still on target to be released during the last quarter of this year.

9-28-2014 RUMOR Guru EXOGEN This is going to be an interesting day! THERE ARE 2 PLANS RUNNING SIMULTANEOUSLY 1 PLAN WE WANT, AND THE OTHER PLAN WE DO NOT WANT. Basically the FAT cats in GOI, VP's, MP's cannot get their money either, until BUDGET is passed, so there is now additional PRESSURE added... It’s the Final Countdown!

9-27-2014 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Economists are demanding action against the Central Bank to intervene and call for respect for its resolutions" ...prior to opening the CBI's Capital Account, they must transition to Article VIII and a new Exchange Regime (some kind of float). This is an absolute must because as investment begins to come into Iraq, it will create inflation. And the solution to offset that is to allow the dinar to rise based on market forces. This is all documented in the IMF reports...

9-27-2014 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 An interesting fact...Volunteers who are fighting terrorism in Iraq are displaying signs of low morale because the state has not paid them as promised and their families are suffering due to their absence...The government must pass the budget for these volunteers to get paid...The same message from Kurdistan as workers are not happy as Eid arrives and money to celebrate is held back...Simply put...Iraq needs to advance payments next week!!!

dinarguru
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's